Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [SIGN UP - OPEN]

+5
killer8529
Legotransform
LordTomyh
Damxge
cyclonecasey
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [SIGN UP - OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  Legotransform Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:04 am

name:Ragna
species:Lycan
appearance: Has black fur with a glowing segment of it,he has a tattoo on his left arm and the rest of his body is completely covered in red scars,has a glowing part of his neck that only glows when there is a cresent moon available
story:Spent most of his life living as a lone wolf in the woods and was very territorial and attacked anyone who got within 10 feet of his home.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [SIGN UP - OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  TheMadOne Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:20 am

Name: Kanashi Juon [Maiden name: Akiyama]
Species: Vampire
Appearance: 5"3, has long thick, matted green hair, brown eyes but look dark red, is wearing a white sleeveless shirt with a green tie, green skirt, white thigh high leg warmers and black shoes.
Story: Kanashi was once a peaceful monk. She spent her days travelling with monks all over Japan but one day when she was in Kyoto she found out she had inherited the Juon curse. She suddenly became murderous and became psychotic. She ran away from that but still has the curse to this day. When she sees blood she becomes psychotic again.
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Apparently black wolves are more popular than I had intended

ExtremeRPGer I hope the glowing thing is ONLY in wolf from, and how did you become alpha male of your own pack?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:36 pm

Grape... Ikd where to start...
1) Is there ANY way we can go without the Japanese stuff?
2) W've already got someone with a far so similar past.
3) You MUST be turned, you can't be cursed into being a Vampire here. (bitten and turned only)
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:17 pm

1.She was turned. That was just a background thing. She was cursed to be PSYCHOTIC AND MURDEROUS. 2. I'll lay off the japanese stuff just for this if it floats your boat. 3.Really who has a past like that? I must have missed that post.
NAME: Anastasia Wilcox
RACE: Vampire
AGE: 95 [Looks 14 because she was turned when she was 14 in 1917]
APPEARANCE: 5"3, has shoulder length ginger hair, brown eyes, is wearing a maroon shirt with, grey unbuttoned jumper, black skirt,thigh high white leg warmers and black shoes. Also wears a chain necklace with an opal on the end of it.
STORY: She ran away from her family to be with the man she loved, but she didn't know he was a vampire. When she wasn't looking he bit her and when she realised what happened she had to stab him so the town would be safe. She ran away to keep her family safe and hasn't seen any other generations of her family since.
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:19 pm

lovely!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Really? Thanks Happy
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:53 pm

sorry but
START! PLEASE
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 pm

I was going to today... just waiting for Killer to fix up his character...
While we're waiting... ATTENTION ALL VAMPS!
Please tell me what sun protection (usually a ring) you have...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Anastasia's is her necklace.
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:12 pm

oh yeah that ...
A gold peridot stud earing?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:12 pm

lol good
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:42 pm

soz it took so long
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:43 pm

It's ok... just rewrite it for me
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:00 pm

done plz skip over the obvious misstate Lyracanth so its done
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Ok... It'll be up as soon as I write an intro...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:08 pm

four years later "you done yet"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Tongue
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:33 am

Happy
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:26 pm

why is it not up
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Done!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:53 pm

I added something!
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:19 am

Is this going to start soon?
EDIT: I'm freaking blind, I swear. :palm:
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:03 am

LMAO!!!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:49 pm

i have to ask how long ago for the story was dracular around and can i make a referance to him if not tell me
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next