Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW]

+10
Jīn Lóng
Kero-chan
Derpy
LadyAtsuko
cyclonecasey
calamity-casey
Legotransform
Agrapeinthesun
Damxge
LordTomyh
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW]

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:25 am

Yep ... Tex and Alyn are going to Sydney to collect something then they're heading down to Melbourne while the others are heading directly to Melbourne.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW]

Post  Damxge Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:16 am

BELBOURN! I have no frikkin clue where any of this is Happy I have never been to, or even looked at a map of, Australia.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:12 pm

You apparently can't spell it either
Melbourne is the capital of Victoria, on the south shore opposite of Tasmania. It's also the city around which Grape, inSYNC, Atsuko and I live.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Sorry, typo, I meant Melbourne...
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:28 pm

Lmao!!!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:38 pm

So we started near Darwin,Then still close,then further away and then the lightning teleported us to south Australia?
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Something like that
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Not so quite north as Darwin. More like the middle of Australia
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Alice springs, wasn't it?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:25 pm

Yep
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:03 am

Close to Darwin
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:11 am

uhm ... no ... Darwin's like half the country to the north. Alice Springs is like the Dead center of Australia
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:18 am

What i ment
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:02 pm

I LIVE in Australia and even I get confused about it sometimes!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpy Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:57 am

NAME: Opal Snow
SUPERPOWER: Manipulation of chakra and chi [energy and blood flow]
WEAKNESS: Unknown
APPEARANCE: 5"2, butt length blue hair, green eyes, white long sleeve shirt, black vest, denim skirt, grey stockings, purple vans. Is wearing a yellow ribbon and a navy blue ribbon around neck and purple ribbons on both wrists.
BIO: After escaping from the facility after everyone had left, she ran as fast as she could and made towards the coast of Queensland and run down it to New South Wales but it backfired and she is currently in Brisbane.
Derpy
Derpy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Good character Derpy, she sounds a bit like Ty Lee from Avatar.
The problem is you can't have run the same distance from the base to Brisbane in the space of two days.
I'll say this now, the base we escaped from was also sort of a military base ... With Helicopter's, tanks, jeeps, quad bikes, motorbikes and a tomahawk missile or two ... we didn't notice because we running for the exit. So grab one of them and fly down to either Sydney or Melbourne (We could always use a Helicopter as a decoy or a disguise)
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpy Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Oh okay. I'll make it she's in a helicopter flying over the Queensland New South Wales border.
Derpy
Derpy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Any chance we can lock this for now? Just until we all go back to the base? Coz we're gonna have like half a dozen people running around Australia, that just happen to find us? and know how the fly a Helicopter?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpy Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:17 pm

No, she doesn't know how to fly a helicopter Mooblips
Derpy
Derpy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Well for seven years all the experiments had knowledge pumped into their heads. Stuff like
  • All forms of fighting
  • Use of every weapon
  • Use of nearly every modern vehicle
  • Assassination and everything relating to it (stealth, poison, anti-detection)
  • Camouflage
  • Advanced Survival skills
  • Every modern language plus Latin
  • How to blend in easily in any landscape/city or town

You guys were designed to be the perfect killers, completely loyal to the organization and virtually unstoppable ...

But Yes I do agree I should Lock it till we get another chance to return to the base
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpy Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Yeah but that doesn't necessarily mean she's good at it. And if it's locked that means that no characters are in their or is mine. You kinda lost me there.
Derpy
Derpy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Locking this would bean no new people can sign up
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpy Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Okay then
Derpy
Derpy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kero-chan Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:59 pm

WAIT! Before you lock the RP! I want to join it sounds so awesome!
NAME: Jazmyne Blakewod
SUPERPOWER: Manipulation of surroundings
WEAKNESS: Unknown
APPEARANCE: Purple hair that goes half way down her back, piercing brown eyes, is wearing a white shirt, black unzipped hoodie, a fairly short grey skirt, is wearing white stockings and pink vans.
BIO: Woke up with no memories, her powers kicked in immediately and she escaped.

MANIPULATION OF SURROUNDINGS: Ability to extort and change her surroundings. E.g. She could make a sunny day change to a dark one. She can make a pitch black night with rain into a afternoon sky with no rain. She could make someone with blue hair look like they have green hair.

Last edited by Kero-chan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:03 pm

1) You're powers would have kicked in almost immediately and you wouldn't have control of your powers
2) What does "Manipulation of surroundings" mean?
3) Join later...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next