Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW]

+10
Jīn Lóng
Kero-chan
Derpy
LadyAtsuko
cyclonecasey
calamity-casey
Legotransform
Agrapeinthesun
Damxge
LordTomyh
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW] - Page 3 Empty Re: Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW]

Post  Jīn Lóng Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:46 pm

You guys should open this again.....
Jīn Lóng
Jīn Lóng
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW] - Page 3 Empty Re: Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW]

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:56 pm

We will eventually, when we go back to the base to rescue more people!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Jīn Lóng Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:18 pm

NAME: Sky Bronston
SUPERPOWER: Manipulation of time [stop, fast forward, pause, rewind and erase]
WEAKNESS: Unknown
APPEARANCE: Butt length scarlet hair, brown eyes, is wearing a white shirt, black vest, short pale pink skirt, white calf high stockings and brown shoes.
BIO: Woke up with no memories she was to late to escape and was subject to more tests.

[You guys can find her in the base once you get back]
Jīn Lóng
Jīn Lóng
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Please no erasing time!?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Jīn Lóng Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:17 am

Fine, this is what I meant. Not huge gaps but like seconds or minutes of times. minimum 10 seconds maximum 2 minutes.
Jīn Lóng
Jīn Lóng
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:46 am

NAME: Karina Lockwood/ Kappa [Kah-pah]
SUPERPOWER: Manipulation of toxins and poisons, knows all cures for poisons and toxins.
WEAKNESS: Extreme cold and extreme heat [10 degrees and below. 41 degrees and up]
APPEARANCE: Neck length blue hair in pigtails that go up to her shoulders, captivating blue eyes, is wearing a white t-shirt, grey skirt, white knee high stockings, red gumboots. Has brown beads in hair and always carries around a yellow umbrella.
BIO: Has yet to wake up from cryogenics, therefore is still at the base and has not escaped.

Last edited by SoNanoka? on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:48 am

And now you have some people at the base, though I'm still trapped in cryogenics.
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Mind rethinking yor power? I know it's unfair but we already have someone who controls water, fire., earth, air... Perhaps cryokenisis (ice)? Or another sub elemental power?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:59 pm

When I say water, I mean water. In other words, water and all things related to water. Water, ice and steam pretty much. So if she wanted to she could make tsunami, the only catch with her power is, she HAS to be near water, even the tiniest bit counts.
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:15 pm

[The point was that we already have someone who has that power! You need to find something else!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:33 pm

[Okay, just don't scold me please]
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:16 am

[ *gaps out*]
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Stop it!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Why?!
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:58 am

it's annoying and pointless.......
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:23 pm

Can we try get this RP going again?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:32 pm

I agree, this RP needs a real reboot
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:37 pm

Veto.  Reboot means to discard all continuity in an established series in order to recreate its characters, timeline and backstory from the beginning. I just wanna reopen it.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:58 pm

I'd join up again, as long as we don't have to do the thing where you want to try and hit the same events with the same outcome. If it's being rebooted, it should be totally fresh setup imo. By all means, reuse characters and such, or even work their current story into backstory (they could be captured or something to form a new start to the rp for example, whatever happens has happened, and only effects the current rp to a mild extent). So the two directions are total reboot (think tomb raider 2013, a reboot reboot), or indirect continuation.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:21 pm

I don't know what you're saying but I don't like the sound of it. The story was going well until the site went under. There's nothing that needs to be changed and I am definitely not starting over. I just want to re open it and continue.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:57 pm

Reboot only came up due to me misreading, so my bad.
But I think the story is at such a weird place to just pick up where it was left, especially some 5 years later. It would most likely be easier to either restart or recycle, especially considering how broad the concept and setting of the story are. It's a good story, but it's just so unspecific that continuation is hard.
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:00 pm

Fair enough, just count me out. I just personally think that the players the rp will have matured alot since it closed, and the characters with it, it's gonna be hard to just pick up on something that has been left for nearly four and a half years.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:12 am

Yeah, I'm with Chavvy on this one.
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:49 am

What WAS this? Can I play the next one?
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum