Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [RP]

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [RP] Empty The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [RP]

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:09 pm

I fiddle senselessly on my phone as I discretely watched a small group of fledgling Vamps.
The new ones are always the ones who loose control, they rack up the highest body count of anything, and I mean anything.
To watch fledglings is like jury duty; you hate it and mostly it’s a waste of time, but now and then you make a small deference, and it feels good.
I check my watch and smile, time to go home.
Toying with my necklace as I walk, I think about the Vampires and the barrier put up over the years between them and us, I wished there was a way to break it down. We’ve so much more in common than either care to admit. Not all vampires are bad, and Lycan's need observation at first, too. The only thing that truly separates us is discipline; we have it… They don’t!
Screams erupt and wake me from my reverie.
I morph instantly and bolt through the streets and alleys. I smell the blood and growl. That’s the other thing; Lycan's have a much higher respect for human life.
I dart around the corner and find a mugging gone wrong before me. A young man, in his late teens lay on the ground, long hair sprawled over his face and dressed in Cyber Gothic gear, now torn and shredded, a small puddle of blood starting to form from his gut.
I turn to the attacker and bare my teeth snarling viciously at him. His eyes bulged and he ran screaming.
I huffed in triumph before turning back to the boy, clearly at deaths door. I trot over and daintily sink my teeth into his bare shoulder, then proceeding to lick the mark gently.
Full transformation would take time, but for now he’ll live, and he’ll heal.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [RP] Empty Re: The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [RP]

Post  Damxge Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:24 am

I knelt next to the small crystal clear pool of water, dipping my hands in and wiping them gently over my face. I stood up and returned to the tiny cabin, the beautifully manicured garden around me in full bloom. It was my own tiny patch of heaven, away from everything and everyone that I might hurt. I smiled as I walked up the soft sand path, the butterfly plants attracting all sorts of nocturnal bugs. The sun was coming, and I bustled inside, lighting a small oil lamp before closing the door and seating myself onto a small cushion on the floor next to a fire pit.
I bowed my head and folded my hands before me, and began to pray. I may have been an unholy abomination, but I was still a monk.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [RP] Empty Re: The Eternal Fight of Moon and Sun [RP]

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:23 am

I was standing in an alley that never saw the light of day, even in the highest noon of summer. Although it wasn't good for my kind to get a little sunlight, I did not fear the light.
Now you're making yourself sound like you fear Heaven and god I smile and continue reading my book. If there was one thing I loved about my new body, it was the eyesight. I could see in almost pitch black darkness, see everything as if it was at least medium lightning.
Another thing I loved was the hearing and the strength. God I loved how strong I was, able to flip a car, punch a hole through a brick wall. crack someone's skull with a backhand, not fatally but enough to equal a tequila and an ass kicking.
The one thing I hated, was the thirst. And something was coming that was absolutely mouthwatering. I sighed and snapped the book shut, hoping whatever it was it wasn't another human. I hated drinking from them, even though I tried to stop before I drained them. I didn't want to repeat that night.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:47 am

"hmmm Vampires... so disiplened they dont know how to have fun but i want to know is why did i wake up surrounded by half matured vapires hmm and why did i kill them and not run sh*t they found me again" Logain was running from a small group of vampires that were after him in his state blood was on his fur covering 25%of his body and we was nearing exhastion he ran into the river and was washed away down stream in the torrent and over a water fall everything went blank for logain till he awoke on the side of the shore with a fire going in font of him.

Last edited by killer8529 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:38 am

ANTHONY
I woke up, and felt strange. Not 'What did I eat strange' or 'what did that bastard do to me this time' strange. Just, strange. I sat up, slowly, my chest hurt, my shoulder felt swollen and on fire, as if something had taken a bite out of it. I cracked my neck and stretched my back, careful of my sore body. Instead of a weak, knotted back I felt one strong, straight and powerful, like a back of a sports player.
It was then I looked around, and realized I wasn't in my room. I thought I was dreaming, the room looked ... normal. No dirt, mold or beer bottles anywhere, no holes in the roof and a door hanging off it's hinges. The room looked normal.
"What the hell?"

MALCOLM
I followed the scent to an alley, bathed in light. A man was hunched over something, frantically trying to pick up something. At first I was wondering what he was doing, but then I smelled bleach. And faintly, underneath that. Blood. At least a few days old, an allot of it. But why was this man, obviously poor and a thief, trying to clean up the blood, in an alley that I doubt had seen a cleaning product in years.
The I heard him muttering fanatically, as if he was afraid of something, afraid of something coming to get him. I stalk over to him, my necklace keeping me safe from the sun, not bothering to be quiet because I wouldn't make a sound anyway, till I was standing right over his, peeking over his shoulder.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll never hurt anyone again, please, I;m sorry, I'll come clean, I'll give up the drugs, the beer. I'll give up mugging, just please don't kill me. I'll spend the rest of my life, making it up. I'll go to church, I'll go to charities, I'll help become a police officer. Anything for the spirit of this young man. Please forgive me"

"What, the hell, are you muttering?" The man screams and takes off down the alley, screaming something about a wolf standing on it's hind legs snarling at him. I watch him go, curious. Then I look down at the ground, The blood was almost gone, consumed by the bleach leaking out of the dropped bottle. I quickly bent down and clawed off a large flake of it, raising it to my face. I could still smell the blood, even though it was dead. It smelt like human, a dying human. I watch the flake intensely, my mouth beginning to water. Slowly I move the flake closer to my mouth, my mind going numb from the thirst. I had almost placed the flake in my mouth, when I caught a new scent. A animalistic smell, like a dog or something. Whatever it was, it was close by. And by the smells of it, whoever lost this much blood was taken by it.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:51 pm

The boy stirred on the bed, experimentally his new and better form. As I watched, his eyes started darting over the room, somehow missing me by the door.
"You're awake" I call over to grab his attention, he looks up and me and stares at me, fades blue eyes wide with a mixture of emotions. I walk over and sit next to him, smiling as he shifts slightly away.
"Go on, ask me anything" I smile warmly at him, and study him intently. Kinda cute in a geeky kinda way.
"What's going on?" he asked me and my smile spread wider "See, that not the best for a first question, I'd of gone for a more "what happened" sorta thing" his eyes furrow in confusion and he tilts his head gently.
"OK, what happened?" he tries again I nod in approval.
"You died..."
"Excuse me?" I open my mouth and close it again, thinking momentarily "Well... You would have, if I didn't come along" he stares at me, he seems to do that a lot.
"I- I thought I saw a wolf" he muttered, running his hand through his long hair. We'll need to trim that, I think briefly. "A beautiful white wolf... with- with what looked like blood smeared down it's muzzle" smiles at the memory, and I smile to, the bond between us had already formed.
"That was me..." I whispered with a chuckle, and slowly I see the smile fade from his eyes and lips and he turns to face me, a single question written on his face. I roll my neck, cracking it and take a deep breath.
"I'm a Lycaness... Do you know what that is?" I watch as he shakes his head, slowly at first but then more frantically, "It's kinda like a werewolf, except we can control when we turn instead of that whole full moon thing" I play with my necklace, and it draws his eyes "And now... Thanks to that bite on your shoulder, you are becoming a Lycan, just like me..."

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:25 pm

ANTHONY
"So basically, I'm going to turn into a giant human wolf thing at will?" I look down at my hands, thinking the women was nuts. Werewolves and vampires don't exist. They're the creation of crazy people and druggies, like my dad. That old bastard would only shut up about them when he was passed out or beating the sh*t out of me.
"You're crazy lady. Those things don't exist" I pull back the covers and go to get up, when I realize I'm not wearing any clothes. The only thing I'm wearing at all are blood soaked linen bandages around my stomach and chest, the ends sealed with a red lipstick kiss.
"What The Hell!" I pull the covers back over and look at the girl, blushing. I've been naked in front of girls before, but they were all too drugged up or drunk to care, but never a girl who could actually tell what was going on.
"Where are my clothes?"

MALCOLM
I stalked down the alley's looking for something to eat. By eat I mean a stray animal or something, my thirst was killing me. I had passed some homeless people asleep and rushed past them, struggling not to eat them. I had nearly attacked one guy, I was literary a hairs width from his neck. That was too close.
I heard a noise and turned, just in time to catch a large mangy mutt as it attacked me, biting down onto my neck (Not a lycan people). I felt it's teeth break on my skin and smiled, wrapping my arms around it and returning the gesture, biting into it's neck. It was dry a few seconds later but It felt like a few minutes to me. I dropped the empty body and licked my lips, dog was surprisingly tasty.
I wonder, is there another one around here" The blood was going straight to my head, messing with my mind. My senses exploded, blood all around me, my mouth began to water. I smiled and walked down the alley, heading towards the closest body of blood.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:15 pm

(ok stuff it random person camping)
"your awake now..... is it Logan, Gereth or Demi. you nearly died you know i saw you fall down that water fall how did that happen anyway dont answer that anyway i thought you were black must have been you hair so what are you doing out hear i am camping looking for vampires and werewolfs to kill i think they really do dont think i am crazy do you no of course you dont that i am crazy and anouther thing"
"STOP TALKING YOU CRAZY WOMAN" Logan woke up to find a woman watching him and when he moved and sat up he found out he was in his human form(just about that would he be naked when he transfroms or do they transform and there cloths are on) and that is when this crazy woman who dose not know how to shutup opened her mouth"my name is Logan firstly secondly if you were camping then where's your tent and equpipment and thirdly stop talking so fast and just answer the question without detours." Logan at this stage was wanting to kill this woman because it seemed that little to convent how he transformed without her seeing and that she has nothing and was there at the right place at the right time "my equipment ha hahahahahahahahaha you dont know anything about werewolfs or vampires then if you ask that question there afraid of tents and fires i want them to come to me so i can kill them... now answer my question why did you fall over that water fall." Logan looked at the water fall and look how high it was it was 50 meaters high no one could survive that with out a scratch well at least anyone human "i see." Logans eye moved back towards her "i get it all now your a Lycan" Logan sprang to his feet ready to run but the woman spoke before he could "you just stop right there Lycan known as Logan i dont hunt you i hunt vampires and werewolfs i have met a few of your kind in the past they saved me twice from vampires that i sorta stumbled apon back then i was not ready i thought they were fiarytales but they saved me because i looked like someone that died in there clan that was a spitting image of me the clan was destoroyed soon after because of me i stayed with them till night fell the vampires they had saved me from came down and killed them before they could react i ran as they instructed i never saw them again so i swore to kill the vampires that killed that group so for three years now i have been hunting for that group of vampires.... so whats your story how did you become a lycan and why where those dumb vampires chaseing you."
(if you dissigree to this please tell but i had to think of somthing)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Sitting on my old dusty couch gagging from the dust that came from it. I switched on the TV and relaxed. "Now my world is pretty much perfect" I say to myself before changing the channel to something else.

"Wait I better get a book or something, signal's been crud lately" I said before walking up to my room and grabbing a random book from my shelf. "Hm? The Hunger Games? Good enough!" I said before walking back down and plopping on the couch again.
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:05 pm

I got changed quickly and looked around the room. It was normal looking enough, but maybe it was really a room in an asylum, disguised to make me calm and think I'm sane.
"If this were an asylum, then the door should be locked" I tiptoed over and turned the knob, the door swung open easily, not locked. So much for that theory. I sneak down the corridor, looking out for the girl. I managed to make it to another door, without being caught, so I must have been doing alright so far. I open the door and fresh sunshine fills the hallway, fresh air sweeping past me. There was a narrow alley, empty except for the odd rubbish bin. I looked back into the house, hoping the girl wasn't coming back. Before bolting down the alley, trying to get as far as I could from the house.
I had been running for 10 minutes, and I had gotten completely lost in the labyrinth of back streets and alleys. She must have noticed I was gone by now, so I turned and kept running, picking streets at random.
I turned down a wide dark alley and stopped dead. A man was crouched over a large sack, looking up at me with red hungry eyes, blood dripping from his mouth, where two fangs hung from his upper jaw.
"A new, snack. This one just, finished" The man stood up and dropped the sack. I screamed and jumped back. It was a old bearded man, a homeless guy, white as a sheet, eyes blank, mouth open in a cut off scream. I looked up at the man, the Vampire and screamed.

MALCOLM
The boy was screaming, he turned to run. But I already had my hand over his mouth, wrapped around his chest. Locking him in place.
"No, no running. Time to eat" I exposed his neck, heard the blood running through his veins. I inhaled his scent, the fear, the blood. And froze.
It was the same blood from the alley way, the same blood the man was trying to clean up. Only there was something new to it, something animalistic, primal. Wold like.
"Let. Me. Go!" The boy grabbed my hand, and ripped my arm away from him, throwing me to the ground. I stared after him, shocked. No one could bend my arm, no one could even budge me. Yet he did. Starring after him, I realized now, his hair had grown, even in only slightly, and he was taller, more muscular. And his scent. It was more animal, more wild.
"This hunt. Just got Exciting" I shot after him, catching up easily and tripping him. He rolled over and I crouched over him, fangs exposed, hissing. "Time To Feast!"
Something crashed into me, throwing me down the alley way. I landed on my feet and snarled at it, eyes wide in anger. A young girl stood over the boy, between us. Her deadly eyes starring into my soul.
"Nice try, fledgling"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:27 pm

I stood my ground, as the young vamp stood there and hissed, I rolled my eyes... So, bloody cliche!
"You know what my bite will do to you... Really wanna risk it?" I ask still holding my pose, so still and unwavering, could almost pass for a statue.
His tongue pokes out and swiped at a bit of the blood that still covered his mouth.
We stood there for a little while longer, and for every moment that passed, the Vampire before me seem to grow more and more agitated and torn, glancing between me and the boy I was, once again, saving.
I blinked and he turn and ran, cursing me and yelling his frustrations as he went. I shook my head and rolled my eyes, watching him round a corner. Normally I should have killed him, but with a new 'Pup' in harms way, it wasn't a priority.
I sighed and turned around.
"Get up" I told him sharply, not bothering to mask my irritation. He hesitates a moment before pulling himself up and standing. I point my hand, finger pointing up and twirl it, indicating for him to turn around and start walking.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:55 am

(let us continue)
"so that is why those vampires were chasing you it all makes sense now one question where is that nest " Logan had just finished explaining his past and pointed the way he came "about that direction 10 km I wouldn't" "thanks" was Ll that Logan heard he knew that she would be dead by the time he got there she could move bloody fast for a old woman "I think it is time I left with wolf where is that mutt anyway hmmm" Logan began moving south towards a city
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:40 pm

FIVE MINUTES LATER
I stepped through the doorway, head bowed, but shocked. I had come face to face with a vampire, a blood drinking creature of myths. And if they were real, does that mean.
I stopped dead in my tracks, frozen in fear. If Vampires exist, that means so do Werewolves. Which means, I'm going to turn into a werewolf. I ran through my head the lunar cycle, trying to remember the date for the full moon. It was close, I knew it. I just couldn't place the exact date
"Coming to terms with the truth" I look up, shocked. The girl was leaning against the wall, arms crossed, chewing a piece of gum like someone turning into a supernatural creature was a occurring thing to her.
"Before you ask. Yes that was a vampire, a fledgling at that. And yes, you are turning into a lycan"
"But How can that Be! Things, Things like that. Vampires and Werewolves and Lycans or Whatever you Call Them! How Can they Exist! How can They be Real!" The girl stopped chewing the gum and started glaring daggers at me, as If I had just insulted her. I took a step away from her and lowered my eyes, If I had a tail it would be flat against my leg at the moment, like a puppy under the stern gaze of an elder wolf.
"We exist because we do, We're as real as every human out there" She turned and started walking away, irritation radiating off her like a cloud. I didn't know what I should do, I tried the door handle behind my back, to find it locked. I sighed and started tiptoeing to the room I woke up in, trying not to get the girls attention, wherever she was.
"And Stop Sneaking Around Like Your A Criminal!" The girl stuck her head out of the room before mine, starring daggers at me again. I froze, like a criminal caught red handed and she rolled her eyes, disappearing back in the room.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:41 pm

"Aah! Can we please move the next full moon up to tonight?" I ask, half collapsing on the bench. A smile crept onto my face and I look up at my friend.
Gabby smiles back at me and bends down, leaning on the bench, facing me.
"That bad, eh?" I roll my eyes "First I have to save him from death, which admittedly, is how many wind up here, but THEN, he runs away and nearly gets himself KILLED by a vampire!" I watch and she nods thinking "We do get trouble makers Kianna, you've just never sired one"
"The thing is, he's not what I'm really worried about" confusion flickers across Gabby's face, then impatience, waiting for my to continue.
"The Vampire... that he ran into, he-" I sigh, thinking back on it "He... was about to feed" I look up and see the shock on her face.
"You don't mean-"
"Yes! I mean... He Was About To Feed On A Lycan! Well, Lycan to be but still..." silence spreads as the severity of the situation set in.
"Kianna, you need to report this" Gabby murmurs, breaking the pause. "I will, but... After his first transformation. He barely listens to me, I am NOT leaving him in someone elses charge" I replied shaking my head "No way"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:13 pm

Logan was hiding behind a tree as a group of lycan passed by not noticing that he was hear "what is with this i run from vampires and now lycans are hunting me from my clan what did the bitch say to get them to do this..... never mind i must move to my home ground i think the war will being in full force soon if all those years ago i hadent bitten that boy i would be able to save my clan from the fighting till it was over then finish off the vampires that are left but now i go alone lets see if anyone can find me there vampire or lycan"with that logan turned back into a lycan and ran the group saw this and knew they would never catch him because logan could never be caught once he starts to run with the intent on getting there "lets us return to the clan and report on logan even though he dose not know the full story he will see soon on what he has done in this war" the lycan said at the frount of the pack with that they turned and left at full pace
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:24 pm

ANTHONY
I was pacing the room, trying to take in everything. The vampire had scared me enough to make me believe, and the way the girl was starring at me like I'd insulted her made me believe lycan's were real too.
"So what now? I'm going to turn wolf? When? Will it hurt?" I was wearing a track into the floor, If I was paying attention I'd actually hear the sawdust beneath my feet.
"I wonder if -" I stopped mid pace and turned to the door, an idea forming. I left the room and knocked on the girls door, hoping she still wasn't mad at me. The door cracked open a fraction and she was standing on the other side, barely visible.
"What"
"I, uh. Was just wondering, if there are any books, about. Lycans" She stares at me for a few seconds then slams the door in my face. I flinched and stood starring at the door for a few minutes, waiting for any response. When no one opened the door I turned and walked back to my room.
Suddenly the door opened and the girl stepped out, holding an old dusty book.
"here" she puts the book in my hands and turns back to the room, not saying anything more. I look between the book and her, when I realize something. "I don't know your name"
She paused for half a second, then turning around smiling she said "I'm Kiana"
I smile back, and hold out my hand. "I'm Anthony"

MALCOLM
Let's paint the town, RED!" I burst out laughing and snap a dead man's arm in half, drinking the marrow and blood. A pile of corpses lay at my feet, all homeless, drunks and criminals, no one anyone would be missed much.
I throw back my head and scream, trailing off into loud insane laughter.
"I'll stain the streets, they'll run with blood" I bent down and ripped the head off a young man, no older then myself, staining my mouth with his blood.
"Murderer" I stood up atop the pile of corpses, dragging a man with me, holding him by the scruff of his neck. "Monster"
"That was a delicious, appetizer" I dropped the corpse and stepped off the pile I made, sniffing at the air. Hoping I'd find that mouth water smell of that young man, hidden behind the bitch's musk. I licked my lips and remembered the boy's face.
"Let's go get some take out, shall we"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 15, 2012 3:30 pm

I smile and take his hand, but instead of shaking it, I turn around and, with him being dragged behind me, walk back into room "Wha-"
I point to the bed "Make yourself at home" I say, letting go of his hand and settling down in the chair at my desk. I start to look through my drawers until I notice him still standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. I roll my eyes and give a huff, you'd think he'd never been in a girls room before...
"I wont bite..." I reassure him, nodding towards the bed, he glances at the bed, a calculating look on his face.
Finally, he kicks off his shoes and sits, cross-legged on the bed. "So, what now?" he asked, I smile a twist my chair 'round to face him
"Ask anything..."
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed May 16, 2012 7:19 pm

(anyway bakk on track)
"What is with this groups why do they insist on trying to kill me at night vampires and now lycans in the day i have to reach town before they find my scent" Logan was standing on a tree branch high above the ground talking to himself he had blodd shot eyes and cuts all over his body "i just had to have a idiot as a leader if they dont move soon they will be killed by this war.... hmm i think its time i made a house call lets see what sent we can pick up and go from there" with that Logan started to jump from tree to tree and only landing when he had to along the way he stoped evey now and again and left a claw mark on a tree and then continued on till he reached town and before being seen turned human.

(insane person i might be seeing you soon but not to soon)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri May 18, 2012 1:19 am

"How is that Werewolves, Lycan's. Whatever you - I mean, we are. Exist, without humanity finding out" [I'll actually leave that up to you inSYNC, there you're wolves]

[So super short post ... for once]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri May 18, 2012 10:26 am

I chuckle at that.
"What makes you think, humans don't know we exist?" Anthony cocks his head and frowns at me, he opens his mouth a moment, then closes it again.
"I mean, Vampires, Werewolves... They have names... There are movies, TV shows, and books all about it" I laugh and shake my head "It's not that humans are oblivious, it's just that most don't, or can't believe we exist"
I turn to him and see him nodding, understanding my meaning.
"Once upon a time, there were thousands of undiscovered things... whole countries worth in fact! But How many of them can have the conscious thought that they don't want to be found, much less the ability to stay hidden... We do it the same way the CIA does"
"And how was that?" Anthony asked, eyes glinting. "Ahhh, but if I told you, I would have to kill you" I replied with a smile.
Anthony huffed in laughter and shook his head. Finally a positive emotion from this kid!

[Ask more question if you like?]

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed May 23, 2012 7:08 pm

"so this is the city she was talking about" logan walked into the city looking this way and that in his human form the streets were empty bar one or two copels Logan was bleading throught his back blood driped down on the the pavement a man came up to logan "are you alright mate your bleading and you look like" "dont say it i know i will be fine" and logan kept on walking he aventuly sat on a bench and looked up 'if only she left with me that night we would be sitting hear together'(sigh) his head went down as he sighed and fell from the bench to the floor the man the asked before followed him and saw this he called the hospital and explaned what he saw to the cops. logans back was shreaded by claws nothing that would kill him though as soon as he arived at hospital we was put under care and wraped in bandages

Last edited by killer8529 on Fri May 25, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Exanime:

I walk down the empty alleyway, twisting the ring in my finger as I walked. I knew I was close, I could smell them, the Lycans! I had been searching for their 'ground zero' for centuries, but they jeep moving it!
Every time! They move to a new locatation just before I find it, but this time' gonna be different! This time I'm gonna win!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:03 pm

[TOMYH! Post something... Anything!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:14 am

ANTHONY
"Come one, you just find out that Lycans and Vampires exist and you aren't asking any questions"
"Wha-" Kiana had interrupted my thoughts. "Oh; Well I've got none, I mean I should have hundreds but nothing is coming to mind"
We sat there in silence for a few minutes, me retreating inwards, still trying to get my head around everything. Lycans, Vampires, Full Moon, Blood; round and round these things went in my head, nothing clicking into place.
"Uhm" I said, interrupting the silence, a thought finally occurring to me. "Does this, transformation, hurt?"

MALCOLM
"Aah! Refreshing!" I yell, starring up at the night sky. I had lost track of time; it could have been a few days for all I know.
I looked around me, seeing if I had left anyone alive. "Where was-"
I caught myself in a shattered mirror (Do these vampires have reflections?), blood covering every bit of me; memories rushed back to me and I stumbled back as if I had been hit.
"Oh god" I looked around me, looking at the bodies at my feet, all starring up at me with their cold, empty eyes. "Oh god; oh god help me"
I turned and fled, running blindly through the alleyways and back streets; the image of the dead bodies starring at me in my minds eye.
"Not again, please Lord not again" Memories of the first night, of waking up, as if from a deep sleep, and finding myself surrounded by bodies; bodies with throats torn out, heads ripped off; a little girl in my arms, white as a sheet, covered in blood with her neck ripped open, still bleeding.
"I'm a monster" I tripped, landing in a puddle; I crouched there for a few seconds gasping despite my lack of breath, before staring at my reflection in the water. Blood red eyes stared back at me; cold; inhuman; dead, despite the grief on my face.
"I'm a monster" It must of been the grief and the blood, but I swore the reflection smiled at me. A sudden calm descended on me, and I looked up, as if to someone standing over me.
"And nothing can change that; so let's paint the whole town red" I said, a wicked smile slowly spreading across my face.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:19 pm

[Good question... and yeah, Vamps have reflections]

"Yes... Excruciating!" I reply bluntly.
The boy gulps dryly and visibly pales.
"I remember the first time I turned..." I continue, realizing I'd frightened him "Every bone in my body broke and reshaped itself, my skin stretched and shrunk around me and it felt like I was being spit into little pieces... then I blacked out! I woke the next morning back in human form"
I cleared my throat, continuing.
"It fades... It'll take several months, but eventually there'll be no pain in transforming, you'll learn to stay conscious and control the wolf"
"Control the wolf?"
"Everyone blacks out at first, like being drugged... The wolf will take over and do what it's instincts tell it too... But with practice and training you and the wolf will become one"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next