Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to play an RPG and RULES

3 posters

:: Dump :: Archived Posts

Go down

How to play an RPG and RULES Empty How to play an RPG and RULES

Post  Drag Fri May 21, 2010 9:26 am

How an RPG works you ask? Well here is how an RPG works:

In RPG is you make your character in a sign up thread and then the creator will make another thread after they have enough people. So say I will post as my character and start the story and then the next person will post as there character and progress the story foward. Get it yet?
Here is an example using Guy1 and Guy2 as the examples

Guy1 post:

After Ken was kicked out of the bar he climbed up onto the roofs and to see if he could find any criminals. He saw a glowing item ahead of him. He aproached the item to see what it was. He grasped it and read " The man who owns this scroll will be hunted till he gets it to the sacred temple in Oaxaca, Mexico. When he who brings it there first will be granted one wish. This is what Ken was waiting for! He would bring the scroll to the temple and wish back his parents!

Guy2 post:

Carl opened his eyes as he burst his head up from his pillow. " That dream..." he whispered to himself. Carl had been having this dream every night for a long time about a glowing scroll he has to bring to a temple in Oaxaca and would get his wish, complete power over everything. "It must be today." he said as he put on his blood red cloak. As he opened the door he noticed a man with long blonde hair holding a glowing scroll. " This is it! The day has finnaly come! " He said to himself as he jumped up to the roof. " I beileve that is mine. He said to the man with the two revolvers. " We can do this the easy way or the hard way..."

Guy1 post:
"Who is this guy?" he thought as he pulled his revolvers out of his pocket. " Get away from me," Ken screamed at the evil looking man " this is mine!" Ken jumped on to the next roof as he shot 3 bullets at the man and kept jumping from roof to roof so he could get away from that crazy man.

Guy2 post:
The bullets came at him fast one of them peireced his leg as the others went over his shoulders. Carl screamed the loudest he has ever screamed. " I WILL GET YOU!!! " He yelled at the man as he used his cure spell on his wound.

So thats how it should go. But with more people between those posts.

]RULES:
1. No bunnying ( Taking control of other peoples characters)
2. No sexual stuff
3. No killing another persons character without there permision
4. No godmodding ( Being really cheap when fights occur. Example: He dodged all of the 20 knifes that were thrown and then made a portal in front of his enemy that sent him to nothingness )
5. Before you make your own RPG you must have atleast 50 posts Big Smile
6. No out of topic in any RPG
7. You must use qoutations when some one is speaking ( What you should do: "Oh No!" Bob screamed. What you shouldnt do: Oh No! Bob screamed.)
8. No smileys in RPGs
9. Please do not over use bolds,italics,underlines and strikes
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

How to play an RPG and RULES Empty Re: How to play an RPG and RULES

Post  StickWorkshop Fri May 28, 2010 4:23 am

Nice rules, not too fussy, not too layed back Happy
StickWorkshop
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePivotParade Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:47 am

I've already seen people with no speech marks though,
Good rules, simple and they do the job right.
ThePivotParade
ThePivotParade
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down