Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy VI X Rob Snowden

2 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy VI X Rob Snowden Empty Final Fantasy VI X Rob Snowden

Post  Kingclass101 Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Follow through the adventures of Rob Snowden, Crusader, and Chiva as they travel through the world of Final Fantasy VI after the events of the game! A new evil, called Dr. Marson, is bound to destroy the world of Final Fantasy Vi and build a new world! One with peace among a being not found in the Final Fantasy games. Can Rob, Crusader, and Chiva defeat Dr. Marson before it's too late? Not without a little help, they can! And that help comes in the form of...YOU! Yes you! Insert yourself into a fantasy land, as you wind back the clock to those SNES days of Final Fantasy! Battle monsters to become stronger! And further more...have loads of fun doing it!

Kingclass101: So get ready to embark on a journey!

Narrator: Don't miss this opportunity to defeat this new evil super genius!

Announcer: Rated E for everyone...
Kingclass101
Kingclass101
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VI X Rob Snowden Empty Re: Final Fantasy VI X Rob Snowden

Post  Kingclass101 Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:29 pm

As the game begins, the player is required to take a 7 question test...

Question 1: When you get a reward, you shout... A) YES! B) I got the thing! C) How exiting! Kupo! D) WHAT DA HECK?!? OMG! I DID IT!
Question 2: When someone asks you a favor you say... A) I'm on it! B) Only if I get rewarded... C) You got it! Kupo! D) Sure thing! (even though it will be tedious)
Question 3: When your asked to deliver a package, you say... A) It will be delivered safely! B) Are you sure it's safe? C) It will make it's mark! Kupo! D) WHY LORD WHY?!?
Question 4: How much money would you prefer? A) A whole ton of it! B) Just enough for my next upgrade! C) Plenty of it! Kupapo! D) Just enough to get by with...
Question 5: These next two questions will determine your party. How many people are on your party? A) 3 B) 4 C) 2 D) 5
Question 6: Please give a name to every person on your party, and be sure to include yourself. Answers will vary.
Question 7: Finally, what are your genders? Answer either Male or Female for each member
Tiebreaker: Only answer this question if you have a tie in two or more areas. How do you greet people when you talk to them or they talk to you? A) Howdy! B) Hey there! C) Kapapo! D) Hello. You will be limited in options here! You can only choose from the ones that are tied from the first four questions!

Results of first 4 questions (and tiebreaker if it applies):
Mostly A: The Character that represents you (Character #1) will be a Knight like character.
Mostly B: The Character that represents you (Character #1) can be either a Thief, a Ninja, or a Fighter!
Mostly C: The Character that represents you (Character #1) will be a moogle! Whether or not it will use dances is up to you!
Mostly D: The Character that represents you (Character #1) can be either a Mage or an Artist

Other Members can be chosen from the other properties, however no special classes can be assigned aside from Moogle (no dances) as long as Character #1 (the character that represents you) isn't already a Moogle; even if that character will use dances.
Kingclass101
Kingclass101
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:14 pm

1.A 2.A 3.B 4.A 5.2 6/7. My name: Kelset (M), my friend: Ken, Mage (M).

I am a Knight!

(P.S: Im not sure what your doing, if you could explain it better please. Also go introduce yourself in the Entrance/Exit Door!)
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum