Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human / Animals Serial Killer Murder Thing

5 posters

Go down

Human / Animals Serial Killer Murder Thing Empty Human / Animals Serial Killer Murder Thing

Post  LordTomyh Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:02 pm

I want to bring back one of my old roleplays, Birds of a Feather (Old sign-up), but I want to restart it and revamp it. However I was thinking of branching out and including the ability to play as other animals, not just birds, like The Animalis however not using the plot from the second one.

My idea for a plot is that all the hybrids were created in a lab for soldiers or assassins or something evil. They escaped and tried to hide while living normal lives. However someone starts picking them off under the pretense of a Serial Killer, so you have to try and unravel the mystery or whatever and find the killer before he or she finds you.

Is this something anyone would be interested in?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Human / Animals Serial Killer Murder Thing Empty Re: Human / Animals Serial Killer Murder Thing

Post  Damxge Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:37 am

FURRIES.

That's a no from me.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Human / Animals Serial Killer Murder Thing Empty Re: Human / Animals Serial Killer Murder Thing

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:38 pm

I think there's a big difference between anamorphic and furries...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:57 pm

It sounds like a good idea!
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:59 am

It would solely depend on how you went about it. A good idea might be to have the Roleplay Creator to play the bad guy.
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:23 pm

What Conor said was basically the plan the entire time.

And they're not curries or anthromorphic. They're hybrids. Human who through mad science have been given animal traits and features such as wings, claws, fangs, venom, etc
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:58 pm

I'm so down for this idea
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:23 am

Still recon we should stick to birds. Also, anyone else notice that the description sounds a LOT like Hunted Heroes?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum