Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Apologies

4 posters

Go down

My Apologies Empty My Apologies

Post  Damxge Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:51 pm

I'm sorry for my recent spell of inactivity; but I've not forgotten about the forum and have logged on every so often just to see how things are going.

I've been having some family issues and haven't been able to get online as often or as long as I'd like. So please excuse my absence for a little longer. I don't intent on letting it drag out very long, and will be returning to my previous activity level, if not a greater presence here, in a few weeks at the most.

Sincerely,
Mikey
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

My Apologies Empty Re: My Apologies

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:48 pm

*fingers crossed*
See what I did there, Cross? CROSSED!!! Happy
I'm really depressed...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:18 am

........ if your depressed then what would you call more than depressed just lost a good friend
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:09 am

[quote="Mike"I don't intent on letting it drag out very long][/quote]

Conspiracy!

Tbh, I thought it was the tornado doing something that had caused you to be offline, but either way, hope you get back soon.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:25 am

Killer: If you've just lost a good friend... I apologize... but I don't think it's right to belittle my pain because of it!
I've been kicked out of home, nearly lost my job 2 or 3 times because of how that's affected me. If been crashing at my boyfriends house for about a month, but it's clear that I'm not wanted.
My mum is moving to Townsville and my choices so far is go with her (which if i do, I'll loose my friends, my job and most importantly my boyfriend... Which I would not be able to deal with!), move in with my Dad or Grandma in Geelong (again same issues), or move in with my EX step Dad (who is apparently unstable and my Mum doesn't think I'd be safe with him)
I'm being punished and stuffed around at my job and have to work overnight (which cause me a lot of depression and anxiety issues), and to top all that off... I'm being constantly harassed and insulted of dA about my art!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:17 am

......incanity i am not trying to belittle your depresion but ......what you described there is a series of advent that lead into eachother i am shore thats not the whole story but from what you said there this is baiscly what has happend

because you got kicked out of your house you nearly lost your job and have to live with your boyfriends house witch inturn give stress witch comes back to itself and makes you overthink things sit back take a deap breath and relax for a moment just because you move dosent mean you loss firends it just means you cant meet them face to face use something like skype of dA for a way to talk to them and continue to be friends with them like i do with roy we lives in perth i live in geredlton more than 500km away i havent seen him in three years but i still talk to him useing the internet
anyway what i recomend is you relax step back and think what is the problem
and also
(sorry to swear but) TALK TO YOUR BLOODY MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you are being harrased and stuffed around with at your job note the people and go straight to your manager because that is firstly a danger makes you less production and also is agaisnt the code of cunduct of the working enviroment i know this because i just did some test for work so i could do my job and oc health and safty and stuff like that.
no matter what it is tell the person you dont like it and you will report it to the manager if he or she continues and if she dose then tell the manager or your imployer if that dosent work find either someone above him or talk to him directly you do not need to suffer at work the reasons
A)becuase if it continues long enough you can think of killing yourself
B)it can cause you to take revenge and possiably kill someone
C)it reduces how much work you do
D)and can cause mental problems
so talk to your manager.
look up this http://www.dpc.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0010/16021/Harassment_Free_Workplace_Policy_and_Guidelines.pdf
if you dont believe me, that sh*t should never happen
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:01 pm

What if it's the manager stuffing me around?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:01 am

then you politely tell him that what he makes you feel how do I put it ummm uncomfertable and ask if he could please stop most of the time people think that what there doing is a joke and don't relise that there hurting someone for where I am temping as in the bank what I would do is first tell the person if they don't listen I then file a complante just be shore you do it in privet not in the middle of the store and if he continues after that not100% on this I will have to cheak but I believe you might be able to sue for harrasment dong take my word on that though I will find out mabye but also if it dosent work then you should not be working for this person myself unless it's my only option then I will just start ignoring oh I forgot to add this if what this person doing is putting you in danger that could harm you then I would recomend you talk to your work mates
I don't know everything on this type of matter so I won't be able to help you a Huge amount ANd I feel Sorry for that and yess I have feelings and will try to help any one as best I can on this site if I can if you have a co worker who has Been there longer ask that person what you should do just invade theres anouther way around it just to be on the safe side
oh and insane person just remember most of us are hear for you you can talk to us at any time for anything that applies to all things.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:13 am

I missed the most important bit what ever you do make sure to controle your emotion. just clamly ask to talk to him in privet say once there clamlycould he please stop becuase it's makeing you unconfertable listen and continue
just don't get angry what ever you do it's not good to do that you start to say unwanted thing when your angry
Also in what way is he stuffing you around and were do you work don't have to answer if you don't want to
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum