Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to hell

3 posters

Go down

welcome to hell Empty welcome to hell

Post  killer8529 Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:51 pm

this is going to be hard to explane
story
a man watches a world that is at war with its self he watches the event take fold as he says to him self, "on a world named ironcily Korangar the space and time of the world become distorted and people from other dementions fall through as this happen a hord of zombies deamons and other creatures from a place thought to be hell storm the planet soon the planet will be theres and once that happens they will mach across the universe and others and destroy every thing in there path nothing can stop them but a group of people and creatuers from other worlds will band together to stop this destruction but will they pervail or will they all be for a tail only time will tell" he smiles and moves the small ship he is on away from the planet "lets us see is it time for the univers to start over or is it to early and will i have to step in this time will HE come.

character
to put it simply you choose a character that you own and make them slightly diffrent so there clothing or the way there powers work something but no new characters only ones being used or that are dead not ones in the making.

more stuff will be added to this soon
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

welcome to hell Empty Re: welcome to hell

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:10 pm

...I don't like the sound of this!
Especially with the whole "no new characters" thing
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:36 pm

heheheheheh join trust me this will be FUN heheheheheheheeheheh
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:07 pm

...no
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:30 pm

oh come on why not .......actuly dont answer that but there will be some characters that people can make just not many
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:28 pm

Why not just have whatever character you want???

Name: skooglie
Human Age: 16
Supernatural age: 200
Species: Chimera
Appearance: he stands around 8 feet tall on all four legs it can stand up to double that hight with gleeming silver wings that sprout from his back he has big tallons that protrude from his feet and hands he has thick legs and stong arms, his chest has thick plates that overlap and are almost inpenetrable with scales between them, his arms are covered in scales and each of his three heads have a helmet that cover and protect them the middle head is a dragon, the lion is on the left and the goat is on the right. the snake tail covers anything that comes from behind
Personality: has a short temper with explosive results to those he doesnt like, however will do almost anything to help protect those he like
Why they joined: to be on your own with no reason to go on as chimera's are solitary he slowly saw his land being destroyed so he has joined a cause that plans on ridding the world of the evil destroying it.
Power:the goat has horns which are nearly a meter long, hard enough and sharp enough to go through almost anything they almost look like natural swords growing from his head, the dragon breathes fire which is hotter than any normal fire and the lion can chew or eat almost anything, his claws are the hardest mettal mortals have yet to discover. the snake has a bite with venom that can kill normally anything and is incurable to those arent immune. it has an increased healing ability with itself and others.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:39 pm

because its a mix of alot of places it would be silly to have non from other rpgs but when i see acouple of rpg characters i will have two or three for this universe
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:23 pm

oh i stuffed this up insane person could you please move this to the archive so i can use this later i stuffed up i should have seen it at the start
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Uh... Sure
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person