Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ello everyone. New around here so... um...

+3
killer8529
cyclonecasey
Runt of the Litter
7 posters

Go down

'Ello everyone. New around here so... um... Empty 'Ello everyone. New around here so... um...

Post  Runt of the Litter Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:32 am

Hi....
Runt of the Litter
Runt of the Litter
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

'Ello everyone. New around here so... um... Empty Re: 'Ello everyone. New around here so... um...

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:38 am

...Herro
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

'Ello everyone. New around here so... um... Empty Re: 'Ello everyone. New around here so... um...

Post  killer8529 Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:30 pm

...........hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
...........looks around um has anyone seen blane recently he sorta has not been around latly so um help
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:37 am

I slayed the beast. you may keep the head as a keepsake.
I also got some dragon eggs from somewhere, take one... and this time look after your bloody pets.

Hi there new person type humaniod!
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyTerra Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:51 am

Hi
LadyTerra
LadyTerra
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Runt of the Litter Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:22 am

*rubs back of neck* hmm... didn't think anyone'd reply. Cool.

So yeah, new person-humaniod-type-thing.
Runt of the Litter
Runt of the Litter
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:10 am

Lol
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Runt of the Litter Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:05 am

x)
Runt of the Litter
Runt of the Litter
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:31 pm

......you killed blane ........wait did you do it with a blade infused with a soul please tell me you did
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSage Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Welcome to the site.
MrSage
MrSage
Rocketman
Rocketman

http://mr-sage.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:45 am

@Killer - I killed it... thats all you need know. His remains have stained my carpet, and the body hasn't twitch or anything over the past few days, so yeah... I'm pretty bloody sure he's dead.

Hows the dragon egg doing, should hatch in a week or so, shouldn't it?

@Runt - Yeah, something like that Mooblips
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:51 am

.......but did you used a soul infused blade its not his body i am worried about its his ........one moment someone at the door 'opens door' see a dragon alot bigger than blane and have some fetures that look like him....... Chavvy thanks for this you stinking whore i will get you for this starts running oh and just so you know hes points at the dragon Blanes FATHER.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:29 am

Just let me deal with it... Just give me a few days, and it'll be sorted killer Mooblips
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:59 am

Ahahahahah, Killer and Chavvy.

Welcome to the forum Runt, I'm Cross.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:03 am

.....ok been a few days why the hell is it not sorted posted from screat bunker
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:32 am

Its been two... that is classed as "a couple". I'm waiting for the courier with... my delivery.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:47 am

hurry up then i dont know how long it will take for him to find me
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:58 pm

.....chavvy where did you get this egg from
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum