Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirited Away on the Midnight Train

+3
cyclonecasey
Legotransform
Damxge
7 posters

Go down

Spirited Away on the Midnight Train Empty Spirited Away on the Midnight Train

Post  Damxge Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:14 am

You, and a group of friends [the 4 of you] decided to be crazy and catch a train home. It's midnight and one of your friends is creeped out because this train passes by the cemetery and a barely used station. So obviously, something goes wrong and you end up at the wrong station. Then things begin to happen.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Spirited Away on the Midnight Train Empty Re: Spirited Away on the Midnight Train

Post  Legotransform Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:40 pm

(How do I start THIS?!)
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Spirited Away on the Midnight Train Empty Re: Spirited Away on the Midnight Train

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:46 pm

[shrug]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:34 pm

"Did you guys see that graveyard? Cree-py" I sat down and pulled out my phone, checking the time. It was Five minutes to midnight and a fog was starting to roll in outside the window.
"Perfect ghost story weather this is"
"Stop it" I look up, my friends all starring at me. I was riding in a train with three of my friends on the way to nowhere, a crazy idea to ride the tracks at midnight; I forget whose idea it was.
"What?" I shrugged with a goofy grin on my face. I loved ghost stories, and scarring people. "Am I scaring someone?"

[Not it for being creeped out by the graveyard]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wildandfree Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:09 pm

[Is wild able to reply to this?]
Wildandfree
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:13 pm

no you cant as of yet go to the interest cheeks and make a charter see if its accepted then you may reply till the you cant reply to this threed)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:30 pm

You're always like this trying to scare us" I say looking through the window seeing everything I can in the dim moon light. Then I look into the cabin and "boo" he yells as I look at him I give him an exasperated look " see what I mean now?" He sits back in his set and I look at the other two " do either of you know a ghost story, I agree This is the perfect time to sooo....?" They both look at me in surprise." Just because this is the first time we have ever agreed doesn't mean it can't happen." I say an edge of annoyance entering my voice.i look out the window again " hey look a grave yard" and the others except.... ( sorry don't know name) while I smile at my friends.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:26 pm

[???... didn't really follow that]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:40 pm

i was making it up, im just impartial and the other two other than cross are wimps
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:10 am

[Wait... who're wimps?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:57 am

(lol skookes back away from the crazy sycopathic child)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:33 am

[What?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:16 pm

(sorry skooglie back away from the crazy sycopathic woman)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:10 pm

[...]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum