Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Static [RP-Thread - Open]

+3
The Skooglie
cyclonecasey
Damxge
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

All Static [RP-Thread - Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: All Static [RP-Thread - Open]

Post  killer8529 Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:21 pm

"great no more smokes iam out any of you crazy people got any" i looked back at the Tony, Frank and the (three girls?) girls they dont move as they look into my blood shot eyes Tony finaly able to speek up say "TK your eyes are-" i interupt him "yes i know there blood shot .....Tony duck" "Where?" he asked "no really DUCK!!" i scream before i throw a hatchet at Tony his eyes widen and he ducks just in time at it flyies passed his head and into a changed "so thats were that sucker went to hay Frank Tony did you sence him?"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:19 pm

"F**kin' hell," I growled, walking out the door and past the startled trio to retrieve the hatchet, "Naw, didn't feel a thing, with all the activity around I can't sense alot without concentrating," I said, tossing the bloodied weapon back to TK. The three walked inside, the male of the group grabbing a blanket (two girls, one guy I think). Thankfully, I couldn't smell the changed, now with a big bloodied gash in its face, since the wind was blowing away from it.
"Alright, before we eat anything, we gotta figure our rations," I started, sighing with relief as I flopped into a chair.

"We'll be fine after some sleep, then we gotta head for town," the new guy said, wrapping a blanket around his shoulders.

"What town?" TK asked sarcastically, "We're in the middle of the f**kin' wilderness," He finished wiping off his hatchet and stood up, "We've decided our move, its up to you guy's whether or not you want to come along, or stay here," He said. I was genuinely surprised by the seriousness in his tone, his bloodlust creeping away.

"And what are you doing?" 'mother' asked, matching TK's sarcasm.

"We're heading out for the ranger's station up north; its a good five day hike, but they'll have a radio, if we're lucky," I interrupted before TK could say something he'd regret, we needed allies in this mess, "As well," I turned to the new guy of the group, "We can't be sure that the entire world isn't screwed up like we've seen so far; if we walk into a town full of those...people, we're as good as dead," I explained, the same as I'd explained to TK and Franc, "Now, I suggest you guys get some sleep, you look dreadful. TK, if you'd step outside with me for a minute, I need to have a word with you,"

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:54 pm

"hmmm ok?" i put my hatchets into the wall with a loud thump i walk outside as Frank tryies to remove them and fails 'wonder what this could be about' i shut the door and look out at the cloud to the west (wich ever side the sun sets i forget) they were dark and nearly black 'that dosent look good better bring along tents and other things. i turn around and see Tony "so what is it you wanted to talk about?"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:10 am

"Listen man, we've got our plan, but I need to discuss some issues with you in private," I started as we stepped away from the cabin, "Franc is a good guy, and he'll be helpful in this mess, but we'll be turning to you for alot," I leaned against a tree, "You're the strongest of the group, you've got combat skills, and you don't give a damn how many changed you kill," He nodded slowly, watching the storm clouds on the horizon.

"I know I can trust you and Franc, but these new people are fresh to me, and I don't know if I like Mother's attitude about all of this," I half joked, drawing a smile from TK, "But, we have to help them, and they have to help us. This mess isn't going to get any better the closer to civilization we get. I can feel something, just outside my mind, its like a fevered panic, and I don't know where its coming from; but its all around,"

"And we still gotta worry about the rest of the group catching up with us, if they...well you know," Tk said grimly, binging up a valid point.

"Yeah, that could get messy, there were fifteen or so people in that group, right?" TK nodded, "Alright, we'll have to stay here for a day or two, as we planned, I'll make a crutch in that time and we'll come up with a ration plan," I said, still not getting to my main point.

"And at night, how will we arrange the watches?" he asked suspiciously.

"If they want to help with the watches, we'll let them, but you me or franc will take the watches as well, at least until we can trust them," The memory of hurricane Katrina flashed through my mind. I was young, in a shelter; the number of people who were supposed to be helping eachother, aiding eachother; they stole from my family, from everyone, just to keep ahead.
"One last thing," I said, turning to face the shack, "We're a team now, we live through this as a team, or we die as a team," I growled, going against my nature to stay away from groups.

"Wouldn't have it any other way," TK laughed, grabbing my shoulder before we head back to the shack. I'd work on my crutch for the day, probably catch some sleep. TK might be persuaded into hunting, and I had no idea what to think of the new additions to our group.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:57 pm

[I'm continuing from cross saying "Now, I suggest you guys get some sleep, you look dreadful. TK, if you'd step outside with me for a minute, I need to have a word with you,"]

I grabbed the blankets and threw them out to Zac and Sarah and took one for myself. I sat down in a corner and Sarah sat down next to me.
"You okay?" I whispered to sarah and Zac. "Yeah" Zac coughed.
"I'm all right" Sarah said snuggling into my side.
I wrapped my arms around her. I could feel her shivering.
"Are you still cold?" I ask. "A little, but thats not why I'm shaking... Jake, I'm scared". I take my blanket off and drape it over our shoulders and pull her on to my lap where she curled into my chest. "Much better" she smirks and her heart flutters. "Don't worry, I'll protect you".
I start listening, to get a drop on the creatures and mentally stumble into a conversation out side. I pretend to be resting while I earwig their talk.

I heard them returning to the cabin. I look over at Franc, trying to determine if he was asleep. I tap on Sarah's leg and kick out lightly at Zac to get their attention. "Don't tell them about my powers, Okay? We don't know how they'll react" I got a nod from each of them and they both settled back down
"Why, what did you hear?" Sarah whispered. I just shook my head before they stepped back in the door.
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:55 pm

i walk in on them on the floor trying to sleep "hmmm Tony" i whisper "i think i will go hunting for anything and scout around i am not good with sleeping people" i as quietly as i can witch still sounds like a person walking normaly grab the hatchets and beging to walk out before actualy leaving a whisper to Tony right in his ear "find out if they have powers when they wake i dont want people explane there powers in the middle of getting to the station oh and keep an eye on her she is the only female hear well thats excluding Frank" i grin and walk out trying to shut the door quietly but at the last second i slam giving everyone a jolt inside from the suddeness "woopps sorry" i say through the door i turn and head for the woods 'i better cover thouse changed in snow before more come or atleast pull them in a different direction, wait' i think back 'how did he know that he couldent be like Frank and Tony could he?' deal with it later right now i might as well go and move bodys and cheak to see if the groups near they would be following i think
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:45 am

As TK left, I sat down in my chair and grabbed the plank I'd been using as a crutch. Pulling my knife, I began methodically shaving long, thin strips of wood from it, shaping it.

After almost four hours, I felt TK moving around outside, only a dozen or so yards from the cabin. I had been meditating the whole time I'd been whittling, but still, a grasp on my abilities were out of my grasp, though my understanding of it was deepening.
"How much can we eat?" asked the girl of the new group, she'd shed her boyfriend and now stood near me, the blanket wrapped around her, even though she still had her coat on.

Groaning as my joints popped and snapped, I stood up and limped to the cupboard where I'd stored all of what little food we had. I grabbed a can of ravioli and tossed it to her.
"If we each eat a single can of that each day, we'll last only a few days, so I suggest eating only when you're really hungry," I said, I was tired and scared, I needed sleep desperately.

I moved back to my chair, but instead of sitting down, I flopped down next to it, my ankle twinging uncomfortably.
"What's your name?" I asked as the girl joined me, sitting opposite me, scooping a ravioli out with the lid of the can bent like a spoon.

"I'm Sarah," she said after she swallowed, wiping the pasta sauce from her lips, "And you?"

I knew she knew my name, but was just being polite, "My name's Tony," I said, digging my knife into the crutch, which was quickly taking shape. Swearing under my breath, I left the knife and struggled to my feet, realizing I'd left the sheath over at the cupboard.

"You said you aren't part of the enviro class, and were just tagging along?" She half asked as I limped to the shelf.

"Yeah, my family has come out here every year since I was ten; this is the first year I've come out on my own, but I didn't want to go alone, so I paid in to this little trip, basically cab fair and company," I said, leaning against the wall, casting a glance at the two still asleep on the floor, Franc was awake though, I could feel him listening.

"You didn't talk to anyone on the bus, and ran off when we got out on the trail," she laughed, eating another ravioli and closing the can.

"What can I say, I'm a little screwed up," I said, grinning as I hobbled back over.

"Well, I guess you'll do just fine after this disaster is-" she started, but cut off at the exact moment I stopped.

"Everyone on your feet!" I bellowed, drawing my gun. She obviously had some new ability, because she could feel, hear, or sense it the second I could. I moved toward my crutch, laying on the ground, but Sarah picked it up and tossed it to me, pulling the hunting knife from it for a weapon. She didn't look surprised at all that I had a gun. I was too tired for another argument, so I was glad.

Franc was on his feet, a table leg in hand, held like a club, the other two were busy flopping around, trying to untangle themselves from the blankets.
"They're not human," I said as I limped out the door, Sarah right behind me; I didn't see any reason to conceal my ability.

"Dogs," Sarah said, holding the knife at the ready. I didn't know how she could tell, but at that moment, TK came running up, freshly bloodied hatchets in hand.

"Wolves! A shitload of them!" He yelled, shoving us back inside, a look of actual fear on his face. So he could fearlessly face mutated humans who were trying to rip him apart, but wolves scared him?
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:26 pm

[...uh huh]
[I just don't see the point of writing ANYTHING if it's literally ONE sentence!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:39 am

(skmetimes a single word can mean life or death a single sentence can change the world)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:35 am

[Yeah well... THAT ONE didn't!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:08 pm

(.......i would go into the what if story but i wont i really cant be stuffed and now lets get on with the rpg)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:09 am

[One sentence is fine, this is beginner afterall.]

Sarah slammed herself against the door in the same instant the wolves hit it from the outside, the old wood creaking and crackling under the stress.
"That's alot of wolves," I said, the vibrations hurting my head, "at least two dozen of them,"

"They're not just wolves, there's something wrong with them," TK stuttered, his eyes wide.

"What? What's wrong?" Franc asked, holding his table leg at the ready.

"They're losing hair, and they're big, too big," TK answered; maybe he wasn't afraid of wolves, just these wolves. I rushed to the window and peeked out a small crack Franc had left,
"Oh god,"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:12 am

"Oh Jesus Christ!" I yelp trying desperately to cover my nose, while still keeping the door shut.
"What?"
"Their scent..." I murmur, turning my back to the door and continuing to push "f***! they smell worse than the humans! I mean human looking creature things... sh*t! That can't mean anything good..."
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:54 pm

i watch from the ground curled in my ball shaking 'wolves wolves why now you comeing to kill me after you killed my father infront of me no these are diffrent these are.' somthing clicks a myth i read on the internet 'drywolves no wolves dire no dire wolves ....sound right but these cant be the same can they?' the wolves are slowly breaking the door i see one of the new ones eyes his eyes were pleading for someone to save him 'one who cannot help themselves are dead ones who fear anything are dead that what my father said so i have to face them no wait' "Tony move out of the way!" i say and jump up and look out the window 'oh please let me see yes can i make it 5km hmmm maybe.' i look around the room "Tony we cant fight these things i know that but your gona have to fight for this group as soon as the coast is clear start running wait once you get there form for ten days if i dont come leave without me leave a note to were your going every step of the way after there i will follow or someone in there right mind will hopeflly just dont wait for me" i go and grab a pair of keys "TK what the hell are you thinking of doing "
"i saw a bike round the side i am going to use it and find some changed" i walk up and put my hand on Tony shoulder "goodluck Tony" i grab a tin of leg ham and open it up "move" i push the girl out of the way and open the door slightly and throw the tin as far as i can the wolves run after for it giveing me my chance i run out and get on the bike and start it one thing i haddent planed on is the bastered thing not starteing "sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t common" the wolves had turned around and were running stright for me , the bike started i only had a few momments to sparte i flored it i turned around as a wolve jumped at me cuting my arm ...badly "sh*t" i started to move as fast as the bike would go the wolves following me slowly gaining 'i hope this works'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:21 am

[Just so you know.... Dire Wolves are EXTINCT!]
"Ah!" I hit the floor hard and Trevor rushes out the now unguarded door. After a moment I climb to my feet, ignoring Jake as he asks if I was alright.
"f***ing Idiot!" I mutter running out the door after him.
I stop when I see him desperately trying to start a motorbike, only to have it keep stalling; the wolves slowly cornering him, he eyes widening in terror, not noticing me.
I stick my fingers in my mouth and blow hard; a shrill whistle sounding.
"Oi!" I yell and the wolves all turn to me; there was blood smeared across their muzzles and paws, their eyes murky white as though blind!
I furrow my brow and tilt my head "Wait... Their blind!"
The wolf closest to me growls and starts prowling closer, sniffing the air intensely.
I look passed them to Trevor and nod to him, he smiles and slowly reaches in his pocket as I start backing away from the advancing wolves... He pulls out a bowie knife and throws it at me; it whizzes passed me and hits a tree, and like a gunshot, the race was on.
I turned on my heel and ran, pulling the knife from the tree as I went. I ran in a beeline for several minutes with the wolves on my heels, until I came to a spot where the roots of a tree had formed a short drop where the earth had crumbled down. I jumped down and instead of continuing on and pressed myself hard against the tree roots as the wolves leaped over and kept going.
I let myself rest for a few minutes before heading back.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:53 am

[eh, who cares xD]

Sarah was heading back as I made my way out the door after her, my damn ankle paining me greatly.

"They're after TK," she said, almost sadly.

"Alright, we have to move fast, its a long hike to the station," I said, hiking my pack further up on my shoudlers, my crutch under my arm, the gun in my free hand. The others filed out after me, each carrying packs full of food and water while I carried the survival gear. Franc and Sarah were the only ones without a pack; franc carried several machetes, a hatchet, and an old unloaded rifle he found under the floorboards, near where I pried the one I used for a crutch. Sarah grabbed one of Franc's machetes and slid the knife she was carrying into her back pocket.

"How long did you say it was going to take?" She asked as I studied the map, looking for the best route, while I walked.

"It normally takes close to five days since we have to hike around a bigass hill," I replied, "But if we can cut over the hill, it'll only take us two days, maybe three," I pointed at the map when she walked over.

"No big deal, its just a hill," James said. Sarah shooting a death glare back at him.

"If it were no big deal, people wouldn't prefer to hike AROUND it," Franc said.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:28 pm

(.......moveing on with the rpg not random stuff we really need to try and stop going off topic thats everyone:) and yes i know that the real deal is extinct but i am talking about the mythical ones the ones that come out during a blood moon and kill people)
'keep going just keep going dont look back and just keep going' i kept saying to myself i needed to keep going till i reached the chagnged and hoped to bloodly hell that they would attack the wolves "OY HELLO COME AND GET ME!!!!!" i screamed hopeing to get the attetion of the changed around hear and that i did one of them ran strieght infrount of me "sh*t" i slamed into him sending me flying i hit the ground hard on my side before sliding into a tree wincing in pain i looked up the changed were going towards the wolves seaming to forget about me 'i need to move away from hear' my arm was bleeding still not as badly but one of my ribs must be broken or atleast fractured the bike was a few meters away from me so i began crawling it wasen long before i reached the bike and got it strated and moved away as fast as i could trying to ignor the pain but it was a loseing fight i only got a few kilomeaters away before i had to stop i put the bike on its side and sat down 'sh*t bandages plaster thats what i need' after a few minitues i pulled out my bag and wraped my arm in a bandage the medicel kit i had bearly had enough for that i sighed and began to put it away but as i did i saw something at the bottom of my pack. a little pakage taped down to the bottom i peald it off and found a box and a note i read the note.

"Trevor i wanted to give you this before you go but your mother said no guns of anysort but i wont listen to her use this incase you get into trouble it only has six bullets and watch the recoil its nasty
Dad"

"when did he slip it into the bag?" i pondered this for a moment and read the letter again before shruging and open ing the box , inside was a 44cal
"the better question is how the hell did he get this" i pulled it out the chamber was full so i put it in my poket and got back up wincing again the pain had numbed i got the bike going again and started moving i had to reach there before they left and i needed to get as far away from those wolves as possible.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:04 pm

[1. I have no clue...
2. Said something kinda stupid
3. Was funny.]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:07 pm

[I'm still curios who 'James' is...]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:01 am

[Jake! That's it xD ]

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:44 am

[uh huh... in that case why would I glare at him?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:24 am

(because what he said was a statement that was utterly stupid and inept like saying there's a dog in your lap when you know there's a dog I your lap dumb basically thats the best wayi can answer)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:42 am

[I wouldn't glare at someone for that, either]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:12 pm

All of us were trudging up the steep slope of the hill. I was trying to help Tony with it but he was shaking me off.
"I don't need any help, James!"he barked.
" It's Jake" I said a little wounded that he still couldn't get my name right.
I gave up and started walking along side Sarah and Zac. Sarah had her hands in her pockets and was sniffing the air and Zac had his nose buried in that little book. Besides the odd comment here and there, the group was silent.
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:13 am

the bike died as I reached a base of the hill "sh*t I hoped it would get me up at least the first one" a howl ce from behind "great now I have to kill that silly Wolf I was lucky only one survived the changed but I hope the dosent give any side affects.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum