Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizards of the World

3 posters

Go down

Wizards of the World Empty Wizards of the World

Post  LordTomyh Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:54 am

Spoiler:

SONYA
"It's late Magna Sodamiore, even one as powerful as you needs your rest" I looked up from the tome I was ready, surprised to see my chambermaid Evelyn standing at the door to my study, looking as if she was ready to go to bed. I looked out the window and saw the moon are quarter to the horizon, around 4 in the morning.
"Wow, I didn't realize. I just got caught up in this book" I slammed the heavy tome shut with a resounding thus and stood up, stretching my tired body. Evelyn smiled and shook her head.
"I hope not, not like that last one you read. I was worried sick for a week" I laughed at the memory of a large black leather book opening up and red chains shooting out, tying me up and dragging me into the pages for a week. It was a fun experience but one I would rather avoid again.
"Well come now miss, of to bed"
"You sound like my nurse Evelyn. Remember I'm 1457 years old, I just look 10"
"I know miss, it's just -" I heard something make a sickening crunch behind me and an object smashing into the wall to my left. I spun around and saw Evelyns body laying on the floor, her head twisted around so it faced backwards, blood trickling from her mouth and nose. She had a peaceful smile on her face, she never saw the attack coming. At least she died quick.
I turned on the attacker, waving my hand. Half my study was obliterated. the wall blowing out, letting in the cool summer sir.
"missed" I turned to the voice, breathing purple fire that consumed the rest of the room. The flames reduced everything to ash, nothin was left standing in it's wake.
"I didn't know you knew fire magic, little girl" I felt something cirl around my body, pulling backwards intoi the air. I tried to blast them away with an air spell but my magic wouldn't respond. I heard the man laugh and step in front of me. I looked up at him, ready to scream a few dozen spells that would reduce him to a stain on my floor. The words caught in my throat as saw him, a cold feeling going down my spine. He wore flowing black robes that seemed to move on their own will, his face was hidden benath a hood, only a big, pointed black beard could be seen. His eyes stared into me, glowing purple from underneath the hood, as if he was starring into my soul.
"Hello my dear, I hear you've become the strongest wizard in the world now. My how far you've you come" Hr laughed again and waved his hand, throwing me against the wall with a powerfull wind spell. I heard the wood crack beneath the impact and pain shot up my spine.
"Unfourtanetly, that means you've become both the problem, and the solution to a flaw in my plan" He walked up to me, still smiling and waved his hand before my face. "Now sleep, my dear"

COL
I woke with a start, rolling onto my feet and grabbing one of my swords. There was something ominous in the air, like evil of dread was afoof on this night. I scanned each corner of the meager inn room I had been given, makeing sure there was no evil creature, ominous shade or assassin about to leap out and kill me.
When I was ure I was safe I relaxed, letting go of my sword. I coukd still feel something ominous in the air, but cou;dn't place it, It might of been some lower level creature of spirit patroling the edges of the town or it might have been a higher class demon or monster waking up. Either way, I didn't like it.
"Eerie" I sat down on the bed and returned the sword to it's hiding spot, making sure it was out of sight but easy to reach. There was no way I was sleeping unarmed again, not after that ogre in Oakgrove town, I shuddered at the memory.
"I don't like this feeling, it doesn't feel natural" I opened myself up to the magical energy laying in the earth around the inn. As with most mining towns the magic here was broken, angry and likely to explode at a seconds notice, like pockets of methane gas the miners come across deep underground.
"I'll have to see Manga Sodamiore about this, she might have an answer. Tomorrow, I'll go see that miniature hag doll in the morning" I fell backwards, lading on the soft mattress and pillow with a sigh of relief. I was tired, and deserved a good night's sleep. Even if the town I saved was ungrateful.
"Orges, the lot of them"

[And someone remind me to re-draw and post the map of this]

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Wizards of the World Empty Re: Wizards of the World

Post  The Skooglie Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:14 am

i still couldnt believe what i saw, big green and brown and black creatures walking into the town, then i saw a rock go flying out towards the biggest of them when he hit the ground i felat something that i had only fealt from one pklace before a wizard, my master was an amature compared to him i thought, to be ale to through a rock of that size is a feat in itself, i wistled to myself i had to meet him i thought. when i hit a rock in front of my skatboard and i stumbled forward but didnt lose my feet. when i had regained balance i went back to my board and picked it up. it must have been coincidence but i had stopped infront of the inn, so i went inside as i meandered up to the desk to ask someone stood infront of me "what do you think your doing" i looked him up and down, to find an average hight man who was what looked like a fat man who had speant far to many nights at the bar drinking beer. "i was just going to ask about someone at the desk" his face started to smile "i mean no trouble" i stammered "well thats ok then you mean no trouble, but that doesnt really matter now because you have found it" as he stated to swing i did the first thing i could think of when it came to stopping it i put my board up, and i fealt him hit it, but when i opened my eyes he wasnt standing infront of me and i wast thrown back front the force of the impact. infact i hadnt moved at all, he was the one who had been thrown back against the wall slouched and uncontous, when everyone saw me do this they all looked back to what they were doing and paid no attention to me. so i went up to the desk and asked "do you know anything about the wizard that saved the town last night" when the man heard me say this his face went from one of seriousness, to a slight smile, which i think may have been to see if i was serious then he burst out laughing so hard that the chair he had been sitting on for most of his time at this desk fell backwards and him with it. when my legs suddeny gave out under me and i didnt understand anything other than the black which came in and enveloped my vision.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:17 am

[Skooglie ... That was almost understandable. You almost got it, just need to work on you grammar, like Killer and Lego]

"Oi" The entire room turned to look at me, standing at the top of the stairs, dresses and ready for anything. My right arm gleamed silver, the runes engraved in the metal shining blue, the rest of my armor glowing in the light. My swords made nearly everyone swallow nervously and a few looked at the axe hanging from my belt, where i had my clawed metal clad hand.
"Leave the kid along, he didn't want any trouble" the man scoffed and looked over his shoulder at his mates, all laughing and making mocking gestures at me.
"Well why don't ya come down 'ere and make me" The man's friends all started making chicken noises and cowardice insults at me. They obviously hadn't see the troll corpses just outside the wall.
"Very well, brute. But I'll teach you manners, from right here" quick as a flash I drew my three swords, holding all the hilts in one hand. The metal began to shift and stretch, becoming a long snake like silver whip. The man wet bug eyed as I the whip, wrapping it around his body like coils of a snake. The man looked from the whip to me, scared out of his wits. He barley managed to blurt out "Who are you!"
With a smile I flicked my wrist and lifted him off the ground, throwing him out the door with a metallic CRACK. His friends ran outside, screaming and yelling their apologizes. I just laughed and shouted after them.
"My name is Col Agentum, the Silver wizard" I waved my hand and, fluid as water the whip formed back into my three individual swords.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:41 am

i wake in up in a room i havent seen before "where am i?" i say to myself
"your in my room" i heard a voice say i looked around quickly but cant see anyone. "what am i doing here"
"your here because i wish to help you"
"what do i need help with im fine" i was starting to get edgy
"you need help with your magic" this hit me like a blow to the stomach, the voice continued "i can help you control that gift of yours and your object magic [cant remember its proper name] and you can use it to help me"
"help you how can i help you i cant even see you" and when he materialised next to me i just about went out the window with shock. the smile on his face and the look in his eyes said that he was alot older than what i saw.
"your a wizard?" i said stupidly
"of course, so do you agree to have my help.... because if you say no i will kill you!" i just about fainted when he sad that until the laughter couldnt contain itself anymore and he let go with the biggest belly laugh i had ever heard. when i joined in and he died down "of course thats what i have always wanted since my old master died when he first started training me"
"what happened?"
"i dont know at first he said try to move something then he dissapeared, i think something else happened because i woke up here, in this town" after a while i was starting to get restless i really fealt like going for a board but i couldnt think of anything that wouldn't make him feel like he was boring me.
"if you want to go for a skate board you are going to have to do something about that...."
"what do you mean" i queeried. he still had that extremely annoying smile that never seemed to leave his face, it wasnt annoying in the way that it creeped me out but that he always found it amusing the smile of someone who knew something like a secret that he couldnt tell you but he found funny.
"your board is broken." his hurt me,
"What!" i wasw beside myself "do you know how much that board cost me!"
"calm down you can fix it, just use your magic"
"my magic, i dont know how to use magic!"
"if you dont know how to use it then how did you defend your self downstairs"
"i dont know it just happened, that doesnt matter now"
"yes it does" he cut off "you just need to...."

[plus what is the point like what is the ultimate plot of this rpg]
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:20 am

[The ultimate plot is all the strongest wizards have been kidnapped, we don't know why yet. Plus i'm making a smaller plot to tie in with that]

"Focus, picture the board in you're head, picture it fixing itself" I sat down on the bed, hand on my axe which hung in plain view from my belt. This boy may have some strong magic, but I still didn't trust most people on a first meeting.
The boy sighed and closed his eyes, focusing on the board. I pulled the two halves out from under my cloak and held them in my hands, watching, waiting.
I felt the boy twitch, and the two halves of the board began to glow. The ends seemed to dissolve into water yet retain it's shape, flowing towards each other, joining to become one whole again.
"Good" the magic ceased and the boy opened his eyes, slightly unsteady. He mustn't have used magic at all before for a simple spell like that to tire him out like that. I smiled and patted him on the back, almost knocking him to the floor. "You're a wizard kid. And I sense, you'll make a great one, one day"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:39 pm

i lied down on the bed and feeling too tired to do anymore i thought i would just have a rest. "rest boy you have done well today"
"thanks" i heard myself say but it didnt feel like myself. i had just put my head on the pillow when i fell into my waiting dreams. i stood up on a desserted ground with that guy who is training me, standing there infront of me. "whats going on here" i said to myself but i think he heard me. there was a bolt of lightning and the ground around me became charred thats when i looked down at what i was wearing and saw that it wasnt me, i was wearing all black leather and i saw the sword at my hip. it was unlike everything i had ever seen before, the hilt was made of gold and the blade made of a see through material that was clear. i pulled it out and looked at it when he suddenly unleashed a massive wall of fire at me i didnt know what to do.
when i suddenly sat up in the room i was in covered in sweat and with him sitting next to me. i saw him as he was and then the dream and i jumped out of the bed and ran to the corner he raised his hands and i cringed expecting the wall of fire but all that happened was "calm down boy, what are you so scared of" i couldnt say anything except point and then he realised "what did you see boy?" he said a hint of authoritive power coming into his voice
"i saw you" i replied in a feeble voice"i saw you standing in a dessert and with this man and he had this sword, the most beautiful sword i had ever seen" thats when my eyes glazed over and i thought about the sword. its golden hilt, its glassy blade. i almost lost myself when i felt a hand touch me and the vision drain away and darkness clouded my foggy mind.

Last edited by The Skooglie on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:02 pm

[What, just happened? I have no idea what you just wrote, especially the lie part. And I'm not strong enough in fire magic to set fire to a whole town and half a forest. My speciality is metal magic, not fire.
And why would I set fire to a whole town just to drive some ogers away. I could do that with metal.]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:28 pm

[Wow... This went down the drain fast]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:06 am

[sorry that was a really stupid post, i have made a couple changes and i think this one will be a little better.]
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:01 pm

[Are we gonna reset this or something?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person