Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello. I came for the gate guard job.

+2
Damxge
Jīn Lóng
6 posters

Go down

Hello. I came for the gate guard job. Empty Hello. I came for the gate guard job.

Post  Jīn Lóng Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:18 pm

My name is Jīn Lóng. I heard this site needs a gate guard so I'm here for the job.

But in all seriousness, I'm Jīn Lóng and Hello to all of you. I'm also fine if you call me Hongku. JUST DON'T CALL ME CHINA! Sad
Jīn Lóng
Jīn Lóng
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Hello. I came for the gate guard job. Empty Re: Hello. I came for the gate guard job.

Post  Damxge Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Welcome to the forum Hongku, glad to have you on board Happy
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Hello. I came for the gate guard job. Empty Re: Hello. I came for the gate guard job.

Post  Jīn Lóng Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:27 pm

YAY! I gotz da job Mooblips
Jīn Lóng
Jīn Lóng
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:01 pm

herro guy with a name that is not china.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:16 am

Why would you say that? Don't you know that crazy people do the OPPOSITE of what you ask? Mooblips
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Jīn Lóng Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Yes that's true. BUT I HAVE MARTIAL ARTS.
Jīn Lóng
Jīn Lóng
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Good luck using it over the internet!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:18 pm

try it on me i love seeing people fly around a room and is the reason your name is like that is because you do matial arts or your japanse
i do jujitsu if you didnt know hehe the attack version of judo
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:50 am

Herro China!
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Jīn Lóng Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:27 am

Seriously, don't. People always call me China and tease me with it. I asked nicely that nobody call me China.
Jīn Lóng
Jīn Lóng
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:19 am

Right, I'm gonna try and put this in a way that will not only help you i the future, but also state what you did wrong... sorta.

Troll theory states that someone is to be mock by either something they do wrong, or say wrong. What you did by saying "Don't call me China" is give trolls bait, in a way, an open invitation to call you "China".

Maybe next time by not mentioning it AT ALL, you are less likely to be called it, as it isn't in the sub-conscious mind of the trolls. Sorry if this has offended you in any way, but is intended to help.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:25 am

Lol,I just love doing that,like Insync said,CRAZEH people do that
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:04 pm

at least you never met Dave shivvveres
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:02 am

Dave,David,Dav,DAKADAKKLAO
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:46 pm

no dave umm sh*t hes coming ruuuunnnnn!!!!!!!!!
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:29 pm

WTF is Dave?
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:49 pm

hehehehehehehehehehehe
just imagain a 2 ton dire wolf that has really cold breath cold enough to freaze you from 5 meaters away add some really sharp claw sharp enough to cut through dimands and then add eyes and ears that could see and hear a grain of sand fall from one km away and a smell that can smell anything in the air for 50 km around him also add faster then a rocket and as quiet as a ranger from ranger apperntace then you have got Dave sortof
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:06 am

Yea...Wierd
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:45 pm

he is nasty and very hard to kill the doctor as in doctor who tryied to stop him but only was able to leave him on a planet that was uninhabited so yes he will rip a darlek to shreads the only thing that was found that slowed him was sacrifices
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum