Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Animalis Squad [OPEN]

4 posters

Go down

The Animalis Squad [OPEN] Empty The Animalis Squad [OPEN]

Post  LordTomyh Tue May 15, 2012 11:27 pm

BY MR.ACE
You are on a field trip with your school at the nuclear factory. You and 5 other people wander off. You stumble upon a highly radioactive object and accidentally break it. The next minute you know it you have a deformity on your body and can transform into an animal.

"Bor-ing" I say loudly to just about anyone who can hear, which due to the dead quiet, is everyone. One of the girls on the excursion (field trip) shook her head and stalked away from me, brushing her black hair over her shoulder.
"Mr. Hurlston, for the last time, be quiet" the teacher fixed his glasses and gave me a death stare, which he always did when addressing me. I yawned and stood up straight, looking up at the speaker explaining how a nuclear reactor worked.
"Wish the reactor would crack so we can get out of snooze-ville"

[So who wants to be the one to write 'something happens to the reactor' ... and not straight away, spin it out a bit]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Animalis Squad [OPEN] Empty Re: The Animalis Squad [OPEN]

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 16, 2012 12:23 am

I sighed in relief as the speaker finally finished, and everyone started clearing out of the room. I turned to go with them, but notice Jack wandering the other way, I roll my eyes as he goes to stand in front of one of the reactors and I follow, standing next to him.
By now, almost everyone had left, bar a few stragglers. I look at the big tin can and can't help but be temporarily fascinated by how dangerous it content was and how it could be safely contained in such a flimsy looking container.
"You're not gonna push it over or something, are you?" I ask putting my hands on my hips. He looks over and flashes a crooked smile at me "Would make thing a bit more interesting, eh?" I huff and roll my eyes at him.
"C'mon, we need to go" I say lightly trying to pull him along, hoping the others still there will follow. He pulls back his arm, stumbling slightly "Nah, I wanna stay here awhile longer... Maybe I'll get superpowers!"
"why are you so stubborn, Jack" I say grabbing his arm again and pulling harder than before "We have to... GO!" as he pulled again, I lost my footing and went sailing into the reactor, knocking it over and splitting it's side.
A gas seeped out, engulfing Jack and I immediately. I started coughing and I spit up a bit of blood.
Oh f***, I'm gonna die, I thought as I watch the other try, and fail, to run... dropping to their knees and coughing like me. I fell into almost a fetal position, as I started getting tunnel vision.
Definitely gonna die!
Then I blacked out...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri May 18, 2012 1:48 am

"Ugh ... That's the last time I agree to go toe to toe with Gwen" I sit up slowly, rubbing my throbbing head. I felt as the movies say a bottle of tequila and an ass kicking. I shook my head and looked around, expecting to find myself in my room. Instead I find myself in the nuclear reactor room, surrounded by people laying on the floor. I look to my side and see Gwen laying there, still as a statue.
I quickly roll her onto her back and check her pulse. She was alive at least. I sighed and sat there, looking around the room. What had happened to us, the last thing I remember was some sort of gas escaping the -.
Someone gasped and I spun, zeroing in on the sound like a hawk. A man was coughing into the floor, taking deep raggeder breaths. When at last he stopped he looked around, confused and disorientated.
"Someone turn on the lights, please" I cock my head, confused. The light's were on, what was he blind or something.
Then a cold tingling creeped my my spine, and I looked up at the roof. The lights were off, and there was no windows or anything to let in light. There was no source of light at all, yet I was looking around the room as if it was average sunlight.
"What the, f***"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri May 18, 2012 2:13 am

"OOOWWWW!THAT FLOOR IS HAAAAAAAARD!" I curled a leg under my but(foot wedgie)and one leg in front of me,I felt around the room,the reactor I was looking at was gone and little pieces of metal were stabbing my but and leg and felt someone else,something was moving,a tiny bit taller than me moving its head,and I happened to just notice it was pitch black,I stood up and trampled over someone's head and fell on something else's "Sorreh!"and did a roly poly over the floor"WHEEEEEE!!!"
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri May 18, 2012 9:36 am

I wake up in a coughing fit, and bolt upright. I look around the room, and something seemed different, you know aside from the obvious! I looked above me ans saw the lights had gone out, I frown and look around.
Why can I still see, I thought in wonder. I've always been pretty much blind in the dark, and now, what? I have night vision or something?
I hear sirens start, and they get louder by the second, I realize that it's hot, I feel like I have a fever! I flop back down, belly up, on the floor, and groan. And it feels like, less then 10 seconds before men are barging in, I turn my head and take in the suits they wore, not completely unlike a fireman's but completely white and seemingly airtight, like an astronauts.
They grab me and the others and start dragging us out the room...

[And Lego, if you resist them, or do something stupid, I'll delete the post... This is damage control!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:40 am

I woke up groggy, like when your alarm goes off those five minutes too early in a morning. My body seemed to tingle slightly brimming on numbness. For some reason, despite the factors present, I felt more alert than usual. As the faint headache started to fade, I tried to pull myself to my feet, slowly dragging my aching carcass from the ground. I wasn't sure how long I was out of it, or where everyone went. The last thing I remember is getting to the door, to follow my class, and bending down to tie my shoelace. There were a few people here with me, older kids that I didn't know, talking about how boring the trip was. I couldn't help but agree with the comment, mind, I wasn't too into science, I was more of a sports kid... that was sorta good at maths.

I started to survey my surroundings, bodies littering the floor, others in a similar state to myself, plodding about, trying to make sense of things. It was obvious what had happened, the reactor in the centre of the room had split, assumable too much pressure inside. They are like a bike tyre aren't they?

Two people caught my eye. They seemed familiar, I had seen them around school before, but not on a personal level. Were they the ones talking earlier?

It was then that I started to pick up on something... people were heading this way. I wasn't sure whether to panic, or just run, but they were closer than I thought. Men, cloaked under white bodysuits, stormed into the room, heading straight towards me, and the other two people. My head said conform, yet my instinct said resist, I really didn't know what to do, which path to follow. Maybe they were just doctors, making sure we we're ok, unaffected by the events.

I decided to follow my head, letting them to me, but when they tried to restrain me, instinct took over. As the strange man grabbed my arms, pulling them behind me, I started to panic, trying to break any grip he had, but with no such luck. I managed to get an arm free, only for him to grab it again instantly.
"Can someone give me a hand?" The man shouted over to some more of the equally attired men. I started to struggle more, then two more men pounced, pinning me to the ground. Now there was nothing I could do, as they started to bind my hands and legs together, before I could react.

I was carried out that room like an animal, I think what little street credibility I had from then had quickly faded to the status of the common bookworm... pretty damn low.

Last edited by Chavvy on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:46 pm

[Right... Ok]

I could't really focus on anything around me for too long, I think I was blacking out. One moment they grab me, and out of the corner of my eyes I can see one of the others struggling halfheartedly against the men half carrying him from the room, the next they're throwing me in the back of a van with Jack, David in another, and Josh and Izzy in a third... Huh, the seemed to be seperating us in order of how close we were to the reactor when it broke...
I cover my mouth with my hand, seriously thinking I might throw up through a mixture of fear, and genuinely feeling unwell.
"Gwen, are you alright?" I felt him shift closer and put his hand on my shoulder. I pull away, surprising myself by my own defensiveness. I close my eyes tight, ignoring everything around me.
This isn't happening... This isn't happening... This isn't happening...

[BTW guys... I wrote this at Tomyh's house... Using his phone... While watching Supernatural... So, people complaining about being without a computer of their own... YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE!!!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:13 am

I kept blacking out, unable to keep myself awake. What may have been seconds might have been minutes or hours. The only thing I knew was that I was in some van, with Gwen, being kidnapped by the guys in the hazmat's.
"You awake" I wake up once more, to feel the van not moving. We've stopped, with no idea where we were. Gwen was crouched by the door, hands cuffed together, waiting for whoever came through the doors.
Suddenly I heard a crackling and some part of my brain sensed danger.
I barely opened my mouth, didn't even get my warning out. When the tazer was pressed to the outside of the van, sending several volts of electricity through the van, straight into our feet connected to the unprotected metal base. Me and Gwen screamed as our body's were subjected to the electricity, unable to move as the pain shot through us. Again darkness closed in around me and i fell to the floor, hearing Gwen land behind me.
"Crap" I mutter weakly as the doors open, and my vision fades to black.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:11 am

I didn't see much of the ride, my mind seemed to pulse in and out of consciousness. The last thing I could truly remember was being picked up my those strange men, and being taken to a van. I could only assume I was in said van when I woke up. I could feel the rumble of the road through the floor, as it vibrated the play-lined flooring of the van.

From what I could make out, I was in the back, down to the fact there were no windows. There was a dim light above what looked like the back doors. All the walls were covered in wire mesh, like the fences outside the council houses on the bottom of my street. The door itself had nothing on the inside relating to the locks, and there was a piece of framework lining around the ceiling to the floor, with the same mesh attached, separating me from the doors.

All I could do now is sit and wait for someone to let me out... the chances of getting out myself looked pretty slim. These people obviously know what they are doing regards caging children...
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:44 am

I screamed again as yet more electric shocks convulsed through my body, I tried to look around but the muscle spasms made it almost impossible. Then just as suddenly as it started, it stopped, sort of... There were after shocks as well, but those weren't painful, barely even uncomfortable, just twitches.
I noticed my hand was numb, and looking down I saw another clasped in mine. I followed it up and looked at Jack lying on the floor next to me, teeth bared and gritting in pain, and squeezing my hand tight. I moan and turn over, still holding his hand, and get up, pulling him with me.
"Two heads are better than one, Jack, c'mon!" I groan, his limp frame not co-operating "You need to help me!"

[I lost it... Sorry I thought I had an idea of how to get out, but it was the one that ended up escaping! lol]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:55 am

The van stopped. I could hear the doors in the front opening, yet the footsteps didn't head towards my door. I couldn't help feel a little disheartened about it, like I was to spend the rest of my days here. It was then something caught my attention, screaming. It seemed close, and echoed slightly. Are the others here? Are they hurt?

I fell to a state of panic, what if they really were hurt? Are these men doing it? Would they do the same to me?

I tried to drag myself towards the caged divide, running my fingers between the gaps, then clutching tightly. I started to tug and shake the fencing, hoping that it would loosen. It proved pointless, in this position, I couldn't get any strength behind it. My hands and feet were still bound together, and there wasn't enough room to stand, so pulling myself to my feet to rock the fencing more would be pointless.

This was just hopeless, all I can do it wait, and hope that the people make a slight slip-up... so I could escape.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:26 pm

"Get, down. and pretend, you're out cold" Gwen mustn't have heard me so i grabbed her by the shoulder with my other hand and pulled her to the ground, groaning in pain as my body started to spasm, hopefully that would fool the guards. I closed my eyes just as I heard the doors open, and hoped Gwen had done the same.
"Yeah, these two are out. Quick get them inside to contamination and scrub them sown, Quick!" I heard the doors be thrown open till they banged on the sides and felt a pair of hands grab me. On instinct I bolted upright, snarling and punched the guy in the face. Gwen must have jumped to her feet cause I saw another man go flying, his nose broken and leaking blood.
"They're escaping!"
"Get Them!"
Someone in a hazmat suit charged at me swinging a long metal stick with electricity sparking from the end. I felt my body spasm and my hand shot out, grabbing the stun stick and ripping it from the man's hands.
Try it!" I swung at the man, clocking him in the side of his head. Down he went, only for another to take his place.
"Let! Us! Go!" The pain began to intensify, it felt like my bones were melting, reforming and solidifying in seconds, my muscles expanded and contracted, my fingers and mouth began to split and tear.
I screamed and struck another man down, my body twitching with spasms. Gwen was doing the same besides me, screaming in pain and anger. But still the men kept coming, leaving one of the trucks closed and only 1 man on the open one.

[You wanted to escape now? Right?]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:31 pm

I swung at another of the men, but before it made contact, he tazed me again. I almost fell to my knees, but I grabbed onto him for support, accidentally tasing him in return. He fell over, loosing contact and the electricity left my body!
"Jack!" I yelled as another man kicked his fellow aside to advance on me "Hold on to them!" I grabbed him at his wrist as he brought the device closer, he froze in surprise and tried to shake me off, but I hung on for dear life, punching him in the nose and he went down.
I spun around and saw Jack doing the same thing, without hesitation I dashed forward and grabbed the tazer and almost stabbing it into his gut.
Both the man and Jack started seizing but I held fast, almost joying the screams, I let go and they both collapse.
I grab Jack by the collar and pull him. Crap, what about the others? I vaguely thought as I pulled Jack out of the van.
(Only to find us surrounded?)

[Last line optional if you think it's easier Tomyh]
[And yeah, I know I wouldn't really be able to taze them, by the time I realized it was too late for me to think of something else, sooo Tongue]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:33 am

I could hear a lot of banging outside of the van, possibly the others were here, being taken out. I'm guessing there is resistance... I'd do the same. I could only hope that they would hurry, at least if they either got away, or were taken, I'd get out of here quicker. I really was starting to feel a little claustrophobic now, the small cage that I was housed in had become tedious, the same all round apart from the door wall. My mind was breaking down, just being left with your thoughts, and with nothing else I could possibly do is maddening. I know I only have a short attention span, but these minutes I have spent felt like days to me now.

What also didn't help was that I had began twitching slightly, and also felt itchy all over. As much as I wanted to carve my skin with my fingers, I couldn't, the restrictions made it awkward to move around... I couldn't even scratch myself using the fencing without hurting myself. My vision went blurry each time I twitched, like a small pulse in which my eyes stopped working. At times, I would spend a few seconds in total darkness, then blur back into sight, going from black and white, to full colour once more... though there really wasn't much to see.

I couldn't take this much longer... I needed to get out... soon as I could.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:52 am

My vision was red, my body screaming in pain. I could distantly hear people yelling, the crackle of electricity and Gwen screaming and swearing.
Blackness lurked at the edges of my vision, threatening to consume me again, yet something deep within me was forcing it back, trying to fill me with a primal fury.
"Get! Away! From! HER!" I raised my head and roared, eyes blazing with anger. My fingernails exploded from my fingers and grew into claws. I jumped to my feet, swiping at one of the men, cutting through the hazmat suit with ease. I spun around, arms cross my chest as another man tried to taze me, missing me as i dodged around him.
I dragged my fingers down his back, feeling him arch as I cut through both layers of the protective suit and into his skin. The smell of blood filled my nose and my body seemed to go crazy, roaring and swiping at all the men in hazmat suits, like a primal animal.
"And Stay down! I growled, a deep cat like rumble underlying my voice. My body still burned with pain but something kept it back, allowing me to run to Gwen who had fallen to her knees, mouth clenched in pain.
"Go, get the, others!" I ran to one of the vans, throwing open the doors. Inside were two of the kids from the field trip, just waking up from their coma's. I ran to the other van and almost ripped the door off. Inside the boy was on his hands and knee's, face distorted in pain looking at me.
Something about him was wrong, something in his scent made me hiss and leap back, swinging at him with my clawed hand.

[Sorry if that was a bit overboard. As I started writing this I got Wolverine stuck in my head. Also Chavy sorry about the cold welcome, but being a cat and dog I thought we should have a hate thing to start off with]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:08 am

[ :palm: ]

I tried to get up but I was completely convulsing. My whole body felt like it was on fire... or soaked in acid! I couldn't move.
I didn't know how much time had passed before Jack was kneeling in front of me. I look up at him and his eyes widen in shock, "Gwen... Your eyes!" I didn't understand what he meant... What about my eyes? I couldn't even get my mouth working!
He stared at my a moment before practically picking me up. I gasped out in pain as I felt a pinch, looking down I saw Jack's hand's on me... Now claws!
"Come on guys! We need to get out of here!"

[Short post...]

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:18 am

The older kid jumped at the caged section between the door and myself, clutching his claws between the gaps. He began to aggressively hiss, and randomly swung his right hand against the fencing. An opportunity!

I began to put my hands near the fencing, making sure the bind was pressed against the divide. It took a few attempts, but the kid managed to hit the bind hard enough to weaken it. With the incision now in place, I started to pull my arms apart, managing to wriggle one hand free. With that done, I started to fiddle with the bind at my feet, and found the small clip keeping them together. I now messed with this clip, prodding and poking at a small opening in which the bind went through itself.

I was free of the binds... now just to get out without the kid savaging me...
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:01 pm

I felt him start dragging me and I tried to run... or walk... or move in general! I could hear noises all around me but I couldn't distinguish them.
I tried to force myself forward but I felt almost boneless! I couldn't keep my head up, I couldn't bend my knees!
I couldn't even stay awake...

[I feel like everyone else is asleep too... C'MON PEOPLE! I can't do this alone!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:29 am

The guy moved from my cage, pulling the bolt catch across as he left. He was now pulling another person, a girl, out of the room. I had no choice but to follow. I didn't want to stay here, but alone, I'd be easily recaptured, and caught in the same predicament once more.

As I emerged from the back of the van, my eyes creased as they adjusted to the bright lighting of the room we were in. This was followed by a slight headache, but that, I didn't know the origin. I also felt a tingling in my arms and legs, but I assumed that this was just the blood rushing back into the areas that were restricted before.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:16 am

As I finally found my footing, and made it to the door, I turned to take one last look at the situation, and thought of what bought me here...

Yesterday, I was just a kid doing my maths homework, and today, I took my first rebellious act by leaving the group, leading to me being blown up, and kidnapped. I knew my mum always said stay out of trouble, but I didn't really see how on the first mistake I make, things become this serious!

The van, the room, the variety of men laying on the floor through turned hostages, how had we managed to stay so... arranged? Then I turned to the door, and in the corner of my eye, I could see one of the older kids struggling. She looked in pain, and was writhing on the concrete. Should I help her, or save my own skin?

Conscience took over my instinct, and I started to run back into the room, and to the girls side.
"You ok there?" I asked softly, helping her up off the floor. As I started to pick her up to lean over my shoulder, I noticed that she wasn't exactly 'with it', not functioning as she should. She seemed to be slipping in and out of consciousness, and there wasn't really anything I could do top prevent it. The only thing I could do is get her out, hell, I wouldn't want to be captured again, and I doubt she would either.

I got about half way to the door, when the other kid came to me, offering to take some of the weight off. So here we was, dragging a fainted girl between us, as we tried to run for our lives.

I know when I get back to school, I'm just gonna stay in my seat, head down and f***ing study.

Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:19 pm

[Tomyh, GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE AND DO SOMETHING!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person