Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Subterranean Prominince [Sign Up - Open]

3 posters

Go down

The Subterranean Prominince [Sign Up - Open] Empty The Subterranean Prominince [Sign Up - Open]

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Thu May 10, 2012 9:41 pm

One day an army of monsters is unleashed on the world and unfortunately the world is destroy. People rebelled against the monsters and won, but in the process were killed by a mysterious person. Your mission is to find this person and protect them from the government.

CHARACTER SHEET:
NAME: Kiku Hakano
TITLE: The Girl in everybody's hearts and heads
APPEARANCE: Short green hair with a grey streak, crushing blue eyes, is wearing a yellow sweater, green dress, white knee socks and black shoes with bows on them. Also wears a black sun hat with a pink ribbon.
PERSONALITY: Mysterious and unknown
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

The Subterranean Prominince [Sign Up - Open] Empty Re: The Subterranean Prominince [Sign Up - Open]

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Not quite sure I understand this plot...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

The Subterranean Prominince [Sign Up - Open] Empty Re: The Subterranean Prominince [Sign Up - Open]

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Thu May 10, 2012 10:25 pm

She [Kiku] caused the monsters by accident and is being hunted by the government. people have to protect her because she has enough power to destroy the world. The government want to treat her like a lab rat and will probably end up destroying the world by upsetting her. You have to protect her.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 10, 2012 11:10 pm

...Deja vu...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri May 11, 2012 3:18 am

Touche.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Fri May 11, 2012 8:27 am

I know it sounds like 'When She breaks free....' but it's completely different.

Kiku caused monsters= Elita had an incredible brain
Kiku is being hunted= Elita is a prisoner
Kiku can destroy the world if upset= Elita was able to destroy the world if she wanted

See differences
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri May 11, 2012 9:19 am

Shocked I honestly thought I was nuts... that only I would see the similarities!
Also, as for the second one "When she breaks free" implies that at some point she's not a prisoner no more and she definitely will be hunted! (Plus her powers are linked a little bit to her emotions)
Anyway, moving on!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum