Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trial of Oblivion [OPEN]

5 posters

Go down

The Trial of Oblivion [OPEN] Empty The Trial of Oblivion [OPEN]

Post  LordTomyh Wed May 09, 2012 2:27 am

Spoiler:

Within a castle of dark stone and green fire, in the center of the dark citadel, upon a throne of black obsidian and ebon wood a dark and regal man sat, his arms resting gently on the sides of the throne, spiderwebs and ice covering the chair yet none touching him. His face hidden beneath a helmet of black metal, topped by a grey crown, the holes for his eyes empty, blacker than even the helmet. Before him, set in stone were seven figures kneeling, weapons in he hands, arranged in a semi-circle around me as if waiting a command.
The castle shook, the ice shattered and the cobwebs turned to dust, falling to the ground around the throne. the walls creaked and groaned, the black torch light flickering as the groaning and cracking grew louder, till it was a thundering rumble.
On his throne of stone and wood, the man opened his glowing red eyes, thin wisps of red mist radiating from the holes.

I sat starring at the room I found myself in, a large cavernous room of black smooth rock and flickering green light. I didn't know where I was, nor did I care, it would serve my purpose. Slowly I got to my feet, Felling my power growing quickly, I felt my mind expand, stretching out till I had encircled this small world with my mind.
"So, the circle comes around again" I looked down and saw leaning against the throne a large kite shield, square at the top and tapered to a point at the bottom. The outside was lined red with black jagged runes, the inside a blood red color, in the exact center of the shield a large ruby crown, pierced by a black runed sword.

"My companion, again at my side "I snicker as I grab the shield and raise it above my head. The runes seem to dance at my voice, changing and shifting like snakes, changing into new patterns and figures, dark writing of evil power. I lower the shield and look down at the seven figures arranged before me, kneeling and waiting for my command.
"So it plays by the same rules. Very Well" I raise my hand, and all the fire in the castle rushed inwards, forming a swirling glowing orb above my hand.
"Excitaret! Heraclitus me et obediunt! Ego sum ​​rex, tua princeps! Excitaret! Iudicio Oblivionis, coepit!" the orb of green fire exploded in my hands, and the statures before me broke and crumbled, falling away from the people sealed within. As one they rose to their feet, clutching their weapons, heads bowed.
"Et audite audientes rex ignotus. Praecipio nobis ut te"
I smiled, and raised my sheild, now attached to my arm, my cloak flowing around me like a shadow, the ground beneath my feet cracked and the whole castle shook. Nehind each of the seven a doorway of swirling purple opened, a doorway through space.
"Ad tua mundos. Occidere quicumque"

[Latin - Excitaret! Heraclitus me et obediunt! Ego sum ​​rex, tua princeps! Excitaret! Iudicio Oblivionis, coepit! = Awaken! Hera me and obey! I am your king, your ruler! Awaken! The Trial of Oblivion, has begun!
[Latin - Et audite audientes rex ignotus. Praecipio nobis ut te = We hear and obey, King of Oblivion. Command us as you will]
[Latin - Ad tua mundos. Occidere quicumque = Go to your worlds. Kill whoever comes]

Last edited by LordTomyh on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:18 am; edited 3 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Trial of Oblivion [OPEN] Empty Re: The Trial of Oblivion [OPEN]

Post  cyclonecasey Fri May 11, 2012 12:47 am

I drag my hand across my face, reluctant to open my eyes, I stretch and notice the texture of the ground, smooth and hard... so different to the soft warm bed that I should feel. I open my eyes and a gasp, bolting away from a black abyss.
I look around and see I'm on what I could only think was like a helicopter pad, on top a pillar, nothing but darkness on every side.
I turn around and see around 10 pedestals, each with something different placed one top. Among other things, there was a mighty sword, a leather bound book, a scythe and... my eyes seem to zero in on a stunning pair of sais.
Cautiously I walk over to then for a closer look. Absolutely beautiful, I run my hands across them and wrap them around the handles, lifting them up for a closer examination. I spin one of them around, almost expertly and gasp in surprise, I repeat the action with the second one and smile.
My laughter echoed loudly as I spun both around, twisting and turning, in complex maneuvers, honestly having no clue how I was doing it.
I stopped as a beam of light hit me from directly above, widening and growing, filling every dark space, I covered my eyes as I felt it fill even me... and suddenly it stopped!

[Ok, so... Where am I?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri May 11, 2012 3:14 am

I lay on my back on a cold stone floor,"Oww..."I curled my leg underneath my other leg and raised my back,then got back on my feet"Where am I?"I saw some stone pedestals in a circle,there were weapons on each of them,but some were gone,leaving empty,cold stone pedestals,It looks like only one was taken,but it looked like the shape of something I didn't want,I looked over at a nearby sword,I dashed over and grabbed the sword,I stuck it in the ground and made a good crack,"Oh this sword is awesome"As soon as I removed it from the ground again a gleaming white light flashed infront of my eyes,"WAGH!"I was suddenly sucked into the light.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Fri May 11, 2012 5:38 pm

I woke up on a cold floor, rubbing my head, sleepily. "What the heck is this place" I said before getting to my feet, on my right side I saw three large stones with weapons. Some were missing, so I grabbed a scythe because I knew how to use one. I saw a flash of light before blinded by the incredibly bright light.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Kado_Yaiba Mon May 21, 2012 11:33 pm

[NOTE FROM LORDTOMYH: Right, I've talked to my brother and he agreed (cause e see's it as me helping him), I'm going to (1) help him introduce his character and (2) whenever the plot is stuck I'm going to try push it along ... due to my guy, the bad guy being stuck in the 8th world ...]

I woke up, bathed in light. Around me was an endless abyss of darkness. I got to my feet, standing on a giant pillar, surrounded by stone pedestals. Floating above some of them were weapons, some looking like they belonged on a battlefield, others looking more like they were used to defend something. A flash of light caught my eye and i found myself starring at a stunning pair of silver gauntlets, spiked at the knuckles. I stepped up to them, reaching for them. Something inside of me told me that these gauntlets were meant for me.
As soon as I touched them the gauntlets flashed and disappeared. I leaped back, shocked, when I was surrounded by bright searing light, blinding me. I closed my eyes and covered them with my hands, which felt colder and bigger than normal. I could feel the light growing brighter and brighter, till suddenly it disappeared. I opened my eyes slowly, removing my hands. I found myself in a dark deserted alley, alone. I shook my head, wondering where the hell I was.
Your in the world now consumed by wrath. You must find the ruler of this world, kill him and free the gate. The jump at the voice, hitting myself in the head with my hand, which was harder then normal. "What the hell!" I look down at my hand, starting to get angry, to find one of the gauntlets from the pillar on my hand.
"What the, hell?"

[And if this doesn't work I'll make a good guy ... which means I'll also be two bad guys]
Kado_Yaiba
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:38 am

"10 more minutes dad, turn the light off" I rolled over and started freezing. I reached for the blanket, hoping my dad didn't take it. when I felt something hard as stone. I knew I wasn't in my room the instant my eyes open. Instead I was laying at the base of a stone pedestal, atop a pillar of shining golden light, surrounded by more and more pedestals. Weapons floated above some of the stones, while others sat empty. Strange black vines wrapped around a few of the pedestals, draining them of their light, while the one I had woken up before stood in the center of the pillar, worn and cracked. On the forward face, underneath a sheen of ruby dust I could just make out a faint inscription, of a type of shield, square at the top, but tapered to a point below.
"What the-" The Pedestal before me exploded into a pitch black cloud, hovering around me like smoke. I screamed and leaped beak, landing next to a pedestal containing a pair of silver chains, topped by two solid silver weights.
"You are the 7th to enter, my domain. Boy", The cloud formed around the broken pedestal, the shadow of a man appearing, with glowing red eyes. "But you will not even make it to the first world. This armory will be your grave" The man advanced, slowly and I screamed again, grabbing the chains and swinging them at the shadow. The silver passed right through the shadow like a warm knife, it's dark form reforming like water.
"there is no escape, boy" The man was almost upon me, I was backed up to the pedestal, unable to move. Suddenly the pillar below me grew warm and I was surrounded by a bright, warm light. I looked down and saw a door of light opening beneath my feet, leading to an dark alley where two people stood, looking round in confusion.
i looked back at the shadow man, finding him at the edge of the light, starring at me with lifeless, malice filled; glowing red eyes.
The doors opened fully and I fell, not sideways as if shoot out of a cannon, but straight down to the hard ground below. Blacking out just before hit the grey concrete/
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum