Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~

+2
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Blood-Vampire
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~  - Page 2 Empty Re: ~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Uhmmm... I'm not the one yelling and going off... I'm just trying to explain things...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~  - Page 2 Empty Re: ~.The Immortal Mansion.....Where all creatures are welcome. Even humans.~

Post  LordTomyh Wed May 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Ok then ... my turn
Blood, it is generally accepted that before you do anything like posting or making rp's you hunt down the rules and read them ... and they are not hard to find
https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net/t54-rpg-how-its-done-around-here-rules
And yes please limit yourself with pictures and characters. I know I sometimes play more then 1 character on roleplays but that is usually limited to 2-4, depending on whether I'm playing a main character or a side character at the time.
And using picture to describe your characters takes up space, so please limit yourself there.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed May 09, 2012 3:33 pm

you were insane person and it was not how you said it it was what you were saying
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed May 09, 2012 3:52 pm

inSYNC you weren't yelling, but you were starting to sound a bit hostile to me.
But yes Blood, you need to read the rules

(I don't want to seem siding with inSYNC cause she's my friend ok)

Gods I need Cross to help me fix this one
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed May 09, 2012 4:23 pm

no you dont just realax why so serious seriously
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Note to self... Formal is officially "Hostile"!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Thu May 10, 2012 1:31 am

Relax...Your losing your mind
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 9:24 am

Oh please we all know she's lost it all ready. I think that only a few people haven't mainly Kuru and Me because I'm not fully insane, not even a quarter insane.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Dammit... why couldn't he have said "marbles" coz I know EXACTLY where THEY are! Happy
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon May 21, 2012 1:38 am

Wut?
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon May 21, 2012 9:26 am

My marbles... they're just behind me!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon May 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Lol
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon May 21, 2012 5:30 pm

they're worth $150!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon May 21, 2012 5:32 pm

WHAT?!HOW FREAKIN MANY?!
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon May 21, 2012 5:34 pm

15... $10 each! Made from real gems ya know! Happy
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon May 21, 2012 5:41 pm

I make my own bouncy balls an sell some of them
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum