Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When She Breaks Free... [SIGN UP - OPEN]

5 posters

Go down

When She Breaks Free... [SIGN UP - OPEN] Empty When She Breaks Free... [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 03, 2012 12:59 am

This is a Superhero RP.

This is based on the theory that a persons brain can only work at 10% of it's full capability... an that as time goes by that percentage will increase and humans will one day be able to do things that, now seem impossible.
Eg: Telepathy, X-ray Vision, Invisibility, Intangibility, Flying, Regeneration, Teleportation, Superhuman Agility, Strength, and Senses, et cetera...

Story Details
Spoiler:

Character Sheet
Spoiler:

If you want some ideas for Powers go here

I will be very picky about powers, so be warned, I may ask you to change...

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Thu May 03, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

When She Breaks Free... [SIGN UP - OPEN] Empty Re: When She Breaks Free... [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  Kuru-kuru Thu May 03, 2012 8:32 am

Name: Carina
Appearance: Tall and curved. Short locks of brown hair, blue eyes, is wearing a white t-shirt, red bow, black skirt, black shoes with red ribbons tied on. Wearing a large white ribbon down arm to cover scars.
Personality: Kind and sweet, is quiet due to being a little scarred from experimentation
Power: Super speed
Bio: She was the first subject to have the cells put into her, she had them put through her arm because they wanted to try something different.

Last edited by Kuru-kuru on Thu May 03, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuru-kuru
Kuru-kuru
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

When She Breaks Free... [SIGN UP - OPEN] Empty Re: When She Breaks Free... [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 03, 2012 9:44 am

You have completely skipped over power...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu May 03, 2012 2:41 pm

wrong place to put this
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuru-kuru Thu May 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Fixed my post
Kuru-kuru
Kuru-kuru
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Crap... Sorry, but when I saw you skipped power I stopped reading... I already have someone for the first (since my main character wont come into it for a while...)
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 03, 2012 5:31 pm

killer8529 wrote:wrong place to put this

Also... what does this mean, Killer?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu May 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Name: Accel 'Ace' Marsden
Appearance: Tall and thin with shoulder length red hair tied back in a pony tail. Blue eyes and pale skin. Wears a light blue gothic vest, black ruffle shirt, black pants and a pair of blood red boots. [Yes I'm Back to the Gothic]
Personality: An accident prone, clumsy clutz who always does the wrong thing by accident. Really a good tempered, calm and caring young man, just unlucky.
Power: Kinetic Energy Manipulation - The user can manipulate kinetic energy, the energy created by any form of movement. Using this power, one would be able to transfer kinetic energy from one object to another, thus strengthening their attacks, or tearing holes in walls with a simple touch
Bio: A new hero, who just gained his power so is still training to control it.

I can't move at super speed unless someone or something moving at super speed [Looks at Kuru] were to bump into me while i'm using my power.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Thu May 03, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Lol
and also... don't you think there's a bit too much BLUE in you? ( I think red hair with a blue streak would look horrid! (just my opinion))
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu May 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Blue is one of my five favorite colours ... I could use one of them ... and yeah red and blue ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 03, 2012 6:01 pm

Would look weird...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri May 04, 2012 4:06 am

Totally,I'm thinking of dying my real hair black and get it shaven.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 09, 2012 11:22 pm

We, only have 2 people so far...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Thu May 10, 2012 1:27 am

I don't get it.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 10, 2012 1:45 am

What don't you get?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Thu May 10, 2012 2:42 am

The story.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 10, 2012 11:00 am

I don't understand how you don't understand... It's pretty simple!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri May 11, 2012 4:09 pm

radom question nothing from x men right like logan
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri May 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Huh?
Um, dunno who Logan is and I've never seen X Men, so...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat May 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Hello?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed May 16, 2012 7:39 pm

you dont know logan Shocked come on get with the program insane person really the dude with three metal claws coming out of each hand not ringing any bells
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 16, 2012 11:15 pm

It would have if you had simply said "Wolverine"!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu May 17, 2012 1:34 pm

..... is that aloud
and i cant spell it and could not be stufed trying to spell that word
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum