Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pirates Life for Me [SIGN UP - OPEN]

5 posters

Go down

A Pirates Life for Me [SIGN UP - OPEN] Empty A Pirates Life for Me [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 02, 2012 2:01 am

Set in 1672. The name says it all! Raid, pillage, plunder, and otherwise pilfer you're weaselly black guts out! (or you can be on the side of the law, if ya want)

My Character
Spoiler:

Please don't chose a real person, like Blackbeard or Anne Bonny...
...And, ya know what? Getting sick of the little kids running around so I'm gonna say, a minimum age of 17!

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Wed May 02, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

A Pirates Life for Me [SIGN UP - OPEN] Empty Re: A Pirates Life for Me [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  Kuru-kuru Wed May 02, 2012 8:36 am

Name: May
Appearance: Short blonde locks, brown eyes, is wearing a ripped white dress and black shoes.

Name: Delia
Appearance: Long locks of reddish-brown hair, blue eyes, wearing a grey shirt, black pants, dirt brown coat, white bandana made from another ships sail and brown boots.

Last edited by Kuru-kuru on Wed May 02, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuru-kuru
Kuru-kuru
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

A Pirates Life for Me [SIGN UP - OPEN] Empty Re: A Pirates Life for Me [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Hey, nice characters but I forgot to specify to age group which is 17+... Sorry
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuru-kuru Wed May 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Fixed it.
Kuru-kuru
Kuru-kuru
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Thu May 03, 2012 1:53 am

Name:Howell Davis
Appearance: Black boots and black puffed trousers tucked into his boots,black classic pirate jacket and a small brown beard,hardly noticeable,black hair and green eyes,wears a white shirt underneath the jacket.A pair of pistols on his trousers and a sword slitted through
Status:Captain(of a different ship to insync)SS.Cursed storm

Last edited by Legotransform on Fri May 04, 2012 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 03, 2012 7:56 am

1) You need a name for you're ship... 2) Your outfit doesn't sound very... "Era appropriate"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu May 03, 2012 5:44 pm

This is not One Piece Lego. This is the golden age of Piracy, where people like Blackbeard and Jack Sparrow set sail ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Ohhhh, that's what he's basing in on... LOL!
CHANGE IT!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu May 03, 2012 6:29 pm

That's what I'm guessing he's based it off

Name: Adam Graves
Appearance: Tall, stocky and large, with long dark brown hair, green eyes and tanned skin. Wears a faded dark blue greatcoat, a red worn vest and a white ruffle shirt, brown pants and a pair of brown boots. Wears a large wide brim hat (like this), three belts over his chest and shoulder, two more around his hips, two swords and a set of pistols
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri May 04, 2012 3:57 am

Lol,sounds like my cuz Aidan Grieves for the name
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat May 12, 2012 1:17 pm

So... no one wants to be in me crew?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sat May 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Name: Elisabeth York
Appearance: Long black hair, brown eyes. Wears a white blood soaked bandana, a grey ruffled shirt, brown puffed pants tucked into her black boots. Also wears ripped cloth around her wrists.

Last edited by LittleMatryoshkaDoll on Sat May 12, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat May 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Why are you combining the names Elizabeth Swann and Jack Sparrow? Please choose another name?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sat May 12, 2012 2:37 pm

I'm not combining those two names. But I will change the name.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sat May 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Fixed it.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat May 12, 2012 3:01 pm

uh huh...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sun May 13, 2012 12:02 am

Yup yup!And,I didnt base it off lego,based it off a pirate thing I saw somewhere
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Ok... Anyone else signing up?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Wed May 16, 2012 1:12 am

Don't think so...
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum