Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changelog #6

3 posters

:: Dump :: Archived Posts

Go down

Changelog #6 Empty Changelog #6

Post  Damxge Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:26 am

Alright! So we've survived to another happy changelog, and we've got some pretty big announcements, though little has actually changed on the forum.

So first off, I'd like to congratulate inSYNCinSANITY, as she has been promoted to moderator of the forum.

Second, grats to LordTomyh, who has been promoted to our second Administrator! (really, he's the third, but Drag doesn't count since he's so inactive)

We've also hit Eighty members with the eightieth being Frost.

We also had a record breaking Twelve members on in the last twenty four hours, that's pretty impressive if I may say.

We also had a rush of activity lately with some new members, for some reason, the main population of the forum is Australian...

We've also gone over 6500 overall posts in the forum, huge thanks to inSYNC for that as she, Tomyh and I are each responsible for 1/6th of that count individually.

The Second Writing Competition is in swing, and though the first round is closed for submission, its not too late to enter!

So down to what's changed.

-The LARP forums have been removed until further notice.
-Added a small number of new smileys
-Added more awards for you guys to earn.
-Some private message settings have been changed, though they won't be very noticeable.

So what's to come? What's to be changed in the future?

In the near future, I hope to gain Founder Privileges from DragonLordSword (our inactive admin and founder, Drag) so that I may purchase a .com url for Exrpg to get us higher on the search engine list (it will cost close to fifty bucks for all of the garbage we need to purchase, so if anyone is interested in donating a few bucks to the cause, please PM me, you will also be granted VIP status should you donate)

I hope to add another small group of awards soon, but I've been busy and haven't been working on them as diligently as I should.

I would love to get the website back up and running. (if no one has noticed, it was removed from the forum guide)

I will be redoing a few graphics on the forum, such as the default avatar, since 'Newb' isn't all that well made.

So I think that's it for now, if anyone has anything to add to this list, or want to suggest something, please do so.

Sincerely,
Mike (Cross)

Last edited by Cross on Mon May 28, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Changelog #6 Empty Re: Changelog #6

Post  Legotransform Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:37 am

Sorry!I got 0 bucks,I live in the U.K,we got pounds
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:50 am

Trust me bro, any kind of money is appreciated XD
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:54 am

WTF?!how?
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:30 am

Paypal, ceslum.mike@gmail.com is the account I'll be using for the forum.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:00 am

COOL!
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:14 am

Soz give me a few days oh and pluss my dam computer is being a out right bitch to me lately and I most likely not on for a week or two or maybe a few days if I think what's going to happens happenes
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu May 24, 2012 7:40 pm

ok this is bugging me can we please change the coulor to the login because i can beraly see it
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Dump :: Archived Posts

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum