Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the island

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the island Empty the island

Post  killer8529 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:06 pm

read this its just the storyof where we are and sutch the personis my character kk?
Spoiler:
and hears a little history so you knowwhat is on theisland now that it has begun
Spoiler:
(now lets start)
"WHAT YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR MONSTERS YOUR YOUR!!!!!!" Ifrit was now moving his way away from his friends he thought he knew they just ripped there skins off infront of him and now standing before him where things he thought were made from horror storyies "i told you we should have straped him to a chair then ripped our skin off so then we can at least try to get him to listen i am so sorry i have to do this to you Ifrit" "whos iff..." (thump) "again i am sorry" was the last thing he heard before blacking out when Ifrit woke up he was straped to a chair with the five in fornt of him and the tv was on with monderwarfare three on a muiltiplayer match "HAY GUYS HES FINALY AWAKE TURN THAT sh*t OFF"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

the island Empty Re: the island

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:02 pm

I turn around a see the boy is, indeed awake, eyes wide and starting to pull against the restraints. I drop my remote and get up, as did the others.
"Hey, how ya feeling?" I asked kneeling down in front of him.

[Sorry, it's so short, but I'm a little confused... Are we the monsters, bad guys? Are we a bunch of friends? Or is it like "House of 9" and we're the survivors?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:53 pm

(prity much your all friends to eachother good freinds)(and no your not the bad dudes your the group sent to kill all the mutants on the island but your mission will change when it is right)(and what is house of nine)( just imagain haveing a friend for all of your life till you are 17 so was all ways with you and so on thats what you five are like so your like brothers and sisters to eachother if you get what i mean)
(just ask if you are confused again and i will try to explane)
(oh the door to the armoury is shut and nothing can get in while its shut and nothing can open it from the out side bar the 6 chacarters but mine cant open or close it till i have gotten back my memorys which will be soon)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:05 pm

"Why did I let you guys talk me into this. I hate CoD" I put down the controller and turn around with the others. DJ was kneeling in front of him, asking him how he felt. He was in for a big shock when he saw what was wrong with all of us. I pulled my hands from my pockets and began picking me teeth with my nail, seeing how long it'll take him to notice.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:44 am

(oh I forgot to mention he is crazy like me crazy) "so ummm guyys is this realy what you look like" ifrit looks around at the group and notices one of them picking his teeth which makes him gulps
DJ sackes her head and looks to the others"he has forgotten everything we will have to resort or plan b to get his memory back bring the creature" two of the group move off to the side and bring a mutated dog that now looks like a cerberus with out the three heads "you have 10seconds to get your self out of that rope before I let this creature go and let it kill you"
"what you would not your my friend wright" "wrong till you remember thing or chage your only a human and we weren't told to protect you at all" ifrits eyes widened as he started to struggle DJ began counting down from " ten nine eight seven six five four three two" ifrit screamed in terror as his right arm burst into flames and grow into a lycan type form the rides broke and ifrit fell to the floor asleep "so it's true you have arrived must tell my master about this" a monkey like creture dropped down from
the ceiling and ran thought the door before any one could pick up a weapon
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed May 30, 2012 4:47 pm

(ok got my mind sorted out after six weeks of being in a brain stop)
(this is the idea behind it insane person will controle the plot till ifrit regains his memory the plot is quiet simple your a group of alines on a island going to kill everything on it that is mutated mostly just giant insecs and dogs and other things you can think of but first you must make shore that ifrit knows the situation and then someone will give him a gun point and shoot and then out of the shed for a bit till ifrit comes out then back in there for a little fun hehehehe)
(any questions?)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 31, 2012 11:07 am

I sigh as the boy manages to knock himself out, and twist one of my braids around my finger, thinking.
"Who knows how long he'll be out this time" I say walking over to my bag in the corner and rummaging through it "Gabriel, turn that game off" I pull my MP3 player out and wrap the buds around my neck, keeping it in place with a few twists, and shoving the rest down my top.
"Let's go for a hunt!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:29 am

"Yea,Lets go for a hunt,gonna be fun"I sprang out onto a deserted island with my Ipod almost falling out of my pocket,the wind ruffled in my hair as I stepped along the dusty sand and look around,"Before we go hunting,anyone wanna spar?"I looked at their faces and thought that one of them would say yes,I heard a deep noise coming from a distance,a pack of small,green ,red eyed,big-headed monsters came out in threes,they werent that big,they had their 2 claws sticking out at us as they ran towards us"This is gonna be easy"I held my claws out beside my waist,three were running to someone behind my claws,as they ran towards my claws they suddenly grew 40X their original size"This might be a biiig problem guys"
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:19 pm

(cool nice monster and 40 X a little exsesive but its aswem)
'i wonder whats he yelling about' my eyes slow opened up looking around slightly grogy 'i am still tied up, dam' my eyes widened as i see a rack to the left of me 'is that the experimental f65-3-80' i studed it my eyes widened further 'it is but that weapon is not usable the fire rate would make the metal over heat and melt the barrel' i notice a blue canister 'is that a space infulcs device' i stair off into the wall 'what the hell is that.....' i think while and go into a state of trance 'what the hell am i thinking of a spave infulcs device what the f*** is that' my brain started to hurt and i grone and my eyes roll to the back of my head before turning red and rolling forward my body starts to be encased in fire as the ropes burn and break before i fall over and hit my head on the floor and my eyes roll back again before turning back to there normal colour "what was that?" i look around my arms were slighly browner then they were a minite ago and had more hair "odd my arms werent that brown before or buff" 'might as well get that weapon its the only one i know enough about' i get up and slowly grab the weapon and begin to study it
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:56 am

"What the hell?"I jumped behind one of the monsters,I saw a word engraved on its scaly skin,"Sabiamen,Must be its name"They were smiling madly as all three claws dug into the plan,the plane started to melt into ashes,"Eep"I kneeled down and jumped onto its head,covering its eyes with my arms"How do ya like me now!"I sank my claws into its eyes as it started to disintergrate into the ground and grabbed a long,bamboo pole and shoved it into its stomach,the wound started to fold back up and popped the pole back out"'Lil help might be nice guys!"
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:35 pm

"I guess I'll join this little fanfare" I said with a sigh, cracking my razor sharp, metallic fingers. I reached behind my back and drew my shotgun. I leveled it with the head of one of the creatures and pulled the trigger, reducing it to a bloody stump.
"Turn off the light and let me pull the plug" I reloaded my shotgun and dropped another one of the creature's, a ragged hole in it's chest. Carving through their ranks I blasted my way to the center of the group.
"Time to slice 'n' dice" I holstered my shotgun and flexed my fingers, dragging metal over metal, creating an ear piercing screech. A creature ran at me roaring, swinging it's claws at me. I was quicker, dragging my steel talons through it's skin, shredding the thing to shreds.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:09 pm

[sorry im late]
i Pull my swords and charge, the creatures also charging, i let out a battle cry and then i hit the pack, moving through fast enough that they cant keep up, then they got smart and started to attack from behind so i swung in a big arc and took out a few of them, then the blood started to pile wityh the bodies, fancy fingers is actually pretty good at this, i thought to myself, before the beast tackled me to the ground, i was holding him off when it stopped moving and Gabriel was standing there, "you might want to keep you eyes on the killing not the thinking" He sais "thanks and i might just do that..." when all of a sudden a giant creature about three times the size of the biggest beast we had fought broke through the trees and had a beeline set straight at us.
"Crap! guys we have a bigger problem here" then i charged.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:17 pm

"MOVE" i scream from the door pulling a stand up attached to the gun i was inspecting i pointed it at the monsters and pulled the trigure a blaze of bullets came out of the gun showering anything and every thing in the way the monsters were shreaded to nothing but pulp when i stoped i looked at the gun "ok i never thought it could fire that fast must have been over 1000 rounds pers 30 secs i said before i fell to the ground holding my left arm"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:56 am

"What the hell is your problem!" I yelled "You could have killed me!" I took my shield duel blades down and saw the ground around me. If I wasn't faster I would be dead, the ground was blackened and destroyed, I picked up a piece of the bullet and saw it was the size of my fist, then I ran over to him and hit him as hard as I could, and he went flying into the wall, I was going to keep going but DJ held me back, so I just put my swords away and went back to the beach.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:12 pm

"O-k that was called for" I fell of the wall and coughed up some blood, it had the a ting of black blood "OK, that's new" I cough up a little more blood with more slightly black blood then the last cough up of blood "But still that was definitely called for, thanks DJ, is it? for stopping him from ripping me apart..... Is it me or is my left arm brown?" I looked over to my arm brown fur was covering it, it was buff, really buff, like terminator buff. I looked at it thinking 'Is that the pain I felt?' I turn over and look at the dent in the wall there was a small indent were my body would have been but on the right side the dent was massive like a truck had hit it 'Sh*t this arm must weigh a ton, or more' I look up and see Gabriel standing on next to me "You do realize you nearly killed us, then?" his tone was flat and he didn't even look at me "Yes I know, but it was the only way for you three not to get killed... O-k why did I say that" I sat thinking about why I said this and started grabbing my head, groaning, my mind went over the last few minutes and I saw the image before I began shooting with the massive monster the was shredded by the gun and it all turned red and blue a shape that looked like a man was standing behind joined it started to change color from blue to red and then right just before it touched I shoot and the image faded "Gabriel, is it? Just asking how did I see with my eyes?"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:53 pm

(ok never mind then)
"never mind it's a stupid question I will be back" I get up slowly wincing in pain a little before disappearing behind the trees I continue before stoping and hearing a russel of leaves "remember I am still armed so bugger off you idiot I'd i scream come running if not then leave me alone" I move on then being our a small shot gun and holding it in my hands I walk till I find a clearing with a waterfall and I sit on a rock close my eyes and settle in for meditation 'for once the stuf sensation taught me will be usefull'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:42 pm

thats stupid spell check for you hears te last line again
'for once the stuff sensay taught me will be usefull'.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:14 am

[Thought so! That made me laugh!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:20 pm

"Pack it up, guys" I yell starting to walk, "We're heading back!"
Everyone fell into line behind me and started walking, Gabriel started humming and whistling along to the music still playing form my MP3, making my smile.
"Huh, looks like we missed one!" He said suddenly stopping, I look over to where he was pointing and spot one more of the beasts.
"I'll take care of this one" I say, pulling out my guns and running at it. I slice and dice at it a few times with the blade of my gun, making it howl in pain, and cutting off it's tongue as a souvenir, before spinning 'round and shooting it right in between the eyes!
I catch the tongue as it falls and start walking again, as though there had been now interruptions...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:27 pm

'who are these people and what's with them this must be a practical joke or something haha very funney' i sat and listen to the water fall and my sroundings
and the environment to reach a state Of calm that is to my rock i sat on grons my eyes spriing open "what did the rock just groan" I look down at the rock "naaaaa" I shut my eyes again and shortly after I feel a tap on my shoulder "didnt I say to leave me alone idiot" I open my eyes once more and turn and point with my gun and nothing was there "what the hell" i feel anouther tap on my shoulder I turn and see a worm "ok that's just wrong" it moves back for a moment before lunching forward and hitting my face like a head but "HOLY" was the last words I say before Lu went flying into a tree
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:52 am

stupid spell check I pot in i sorry but anyway on wards)
I woke up with two creatures if front of me one a faint worm and the other my rock that I sat on both had the eyes they were going to eat me I quickly was on four limbs and started baring my teeth before I stoped 'what am I doing growling wtf is wrong with me' the worm moved forward and I still consent controle my actions I lashed out with a arm but it wasn't mine it was brown and furry and buff really buff I wondered what was going on till everything went into a blurr of motion all I could see was blood and gore and not what was really taking place till I stoped and howled and began to run toward the shed 'what was I doing I am nothing like this someone better help me I jumped back into a clearing where the group stood I lunged at the one closest to me
trying to take off its head with me jaw she pointed her guns at me.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:14 am

"I've had just about enough of you and your... antics!" I lower my gun and fire, shooting him in the foot.
"Gabriel... Now!" I shout, and in the brief moment Ifrit is distracted by the pain, Gabriel darts in and tackles him, instantly injecting him with a syringe. His breathing slows and he starts babbling nonsense, flopping his head from side to side.
"Grab him and let's go" I bark as I start walking again.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:51 pm

i walked behind gabriel with my hand on one of my swords, if he even flinched in a way that i didnt like i was going to take his head off. this place is cralling with things we have no idea about and this idiot running off and and turning into a beast that tried to attack us... i think we should do something that would give us a chance if he woke but i didnt want to say that. i must have been lost in thought because i bumbed into gabriel so i looked up only to see the jungle infront of me but no one else. so i drew my sword and jumped back, what the hell i thought when something started to change to happen and a giant lizard like animal that was as tall as i am and the clourless white that i have never seen before i drew my other sword and was about to attack when something peirced its side. it was brown and buff when the thing tor the whole side open i saw gabriel holding it and it trying to get away, gabriel yelled something as he lost grip so i came forward it swiped at me and i dodged left, i held my leg out and caught it under the chin then in one fluent motion i had ficked it up and slammed it down with a kick with my knee in his windpipe i gave one powerfull blow to his nerve and left him cold. "is everyone ok" gabriel looked cool and collected then my gaze flicked to the creature and i noticed it wasnt dead yet.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:08 am

walking through the jungle i was walking behind them keeping my eyes on the trees "theres something out there" i say "of course theres something out there this place is crawling with animals" came a voice from behind me, we werent following a track and walking on as little sand as possible so we couldnt be tracked, when i bumped into gabriel, i looked past him and found a water fall, with a massive water spring at the base of it. "we need to find a way down" gabriel said i looked and found some stairs, "what the hell" i breathed as i walked over to the marvel "there are stairs" the others walked over and looked at it with me, they were cut into the stone themselves almost perfectly smooth, the same size for each one, where the water was there was some algi but the rest were fine to walk down, they lead to a cave that was behind the waterfall and was warm and dry.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:23 pm

As we reached the bottom I pulled my gun out and professionally held it low, the years of training in survival kicking in automatically.
A lot of caves down here were unexplored but I knew they all lead to the ocean, even without the smell of rotting fish--- Wait!
I hold out my hand, making the other stop while I think.
It shouldn't smell like rotten fish down here, we were a good few miles away from the closest ocean shore and the fish didn't venture into the caves... If there were rotting fish down here there could be only one reason; that someone or someTHING was bringing them down here to eat.
Almost before I can finish that thought I see something big and scale-y shifting a few feet ahead of me.
I level my gun with the thing but it was twenty times my size and covered in thick, armour-like scales!
"sh*t..."
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: