Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change Log #5

2 posters

:: Dump :: Archived Posts

Go down

Change Log #5 Empty Change Log #5

Post  Damxge Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:53 am

So we're already onto out fifth change log! Hooray! Now please excuse me if I'm a little happy, I'm just feeling very positive about the forum with the recent boost of activity.

So let's get down to the nitty gritty.
-Added Most Active Topics widget to the left side of the forum.
-Added Latest topics to the left side of the forum
-Added top weekly posters to the left side (grats to Insanity on that one, ya outdid me)
-Changed 'New Topic' icon from the light, opacified green, to a darker, more intense
-Made a Tinychat link in the Menu! Go get on if you see another member online, or just hang out there.
-I've also added more awards, more to come.
-I've added new posting ranks as well, for over 1000 (since a few of us are about halfway to 1000 posts)
-I'm working on a Live Action Role Play section of the forum [Note, it is not completed]
-Added Character Sheets and World forums. Go look at them now, it took me ages to write the instructional threads with my hurt index finger.

So onto a few notes!
Welcome to our newest member inSYNCinSANITY, may your stay be long and the days be merry XD

As well, grats to Tomyh, who's got a s**t ton of awards.

I am also looking for someone to moderate the Website, as I don't have the time nor patience to keep it updated with the new activity. So if someone with good english skills and a coherent thought process could volunteer? (If you hadn't noticed, the website, which is located at exrpg.co.cc, or can be found on the menu under Website; is long out of date, and I don't have the patience to fix it Disapproving )

So keep posting! Keep RPing, and keep having fun!

Sincerely,
Cross (Mike)

Last edited by Cross on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Change Log #5 Empty Re: Change Log #5

Post  killer8529 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:30 pm

i would but my thought process aint coherent
killer8529