Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Competition #1 Round #2 Voting

3 posters

Go down

Winner?

Writing Competition #1 Round #2 Voting I_vote_lcap33%Writing Competition #1 Round #2 Voting I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Writing Competition #1 Round #2 Voting I_vote_lcap67%Writing Competition #1 Round #2 Voting I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Writing Competition #1 Round #2 Voting Empty Writing Competition #1 Round #2 Voting

Post  Damxge Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:10 am

Unfortunately, Drag has been disqualified from this round for being late, so its between Killer and LordTomyh now.

The theme was Poetry

killer8529
Spoiler:

LordTomyh:
Spoiler:
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Writing Competition #1 Round #2 Voting Empty Re: Writing Competition #1 Round #2 Voting

Post  LordTomyh Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:58 am

We can't vote for ourselves so that's kinda giving ue one point already Big Smile
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Writing Competition #1 Round #2 Voting Empty Re: Writing Competition #1 Round #2 Voting

Post  killer8529 Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:31 pm

LordTomyh wrote:We can't vote for ourselves so that's kinda giving ue one point already Big Smile
a bit sad for drag and you have a point with that
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:34 am

Aye, and I wish if Tomyh would win it'd end, but since Drag's got a half win in the first round...we have to go to the third.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:42 am

So race to the finish
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:49 am

Aye.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum