Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

strange things

+3
Damxge
Drag
killer8529
7 posters

:: Dump :: Archived Posts

Go down

strange things Empty strange things

Post  killer8529 Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:52 pm

since its 2012 just for a laugh or two anything strange that happens to you or friends post hear
like what happened a few hours ago for me

walkaway never has anything interesring happening at any given time but today three things happened one a friend that was apparently dead comes and asks if i want to go to town like he never was dead then when he finaly finished explaning we get into town and head strait back home because the police told us to without expalation then when we get home we head to my shed witch has all my games and stuff (its really awsum) before we get the the gum tree infront of the shed falls down nearly squishing us and then we get blown back by the wind witch was understand able with the wind and all but there are claw marks up and down the tree big ones at that so that was someday

but this is probaly my bad luck days evey now and again everything seams to want to kill me no joke i had my previos laptop explode on my lap
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

strange things Empty Re: strange things

Post  Drag Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:51 am

Thats crazy :?:
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:18 am

Woah...the tree bit is serious.

Today I almost got run over by a car, then it turned out my ex girlfriend was driving and we went and got some lunch XD
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:41 pm

not as serious as wakeing up seeing a monster fainting (note first time fainting in my life) then wakeing up about 1 miniute to see the same claws marks on my brand new wardrobe my mum went bolistic it's either that someone is playing a crule joke on me or somthings out to get( my mum to kill me:)) me
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Shocked
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:53 pm

yep only way to discribe it least its not a weaping angle from doctor who (failed atemt to make me feal safe)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:36 am

ok i think some thing is hunting me ever get the feeling somone was watching you well i had it on my way back to my shead all the way to my room my blinds were open and what do i see well for the first time i had no clue i am very good with nameing nearly any myithical creature but this thing i have no idea what ever it is i want to know but thank good for mans best friend my dog dollar was in my room at the time and what ever it was set her off and it takes alot to set her off she is a jackrussle but will take on a germansheppered and win she is nasty and i have never seen her put her tail between her legs and hide under the bed so what ever it is my dog dosent like it so i not gona try to find it but still i am confused name one mythilgoical creature that was four wings and could stand upright non that i could think off god i hope someone just playing a trick on me plz plz plz let it just be that
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:38 am

Jeez...hope you aint trollin'.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:41 am

f*** no exuse the language but this is real mate as real as it gets or its just my imagination running over time but the claw marks sorta disprove that
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 am

Well,good luck. Dont get eaten Huh
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:07 am

thats one thing i would like to miss thanks for pointing that out Disapproving now i will be up till morning
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:00 am

Sorry :oops:
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:42 am

ok last night after what you said i set up my camra and started to record but i got up this morning and found it gone and new clawmarks Shocked WTF how stupid can i get i think this is a trick my friend roy made he is really good with computers and what not but the tree is someing i looked in to aparently he asked to chop it down so i am going to fix this joke but it was really well done this is one he has finaly got me for once so yar more updates will be after i sorta be the stupid idiot Happy but still Disapproving with joke a little to far
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:06 am

for the first time in many years i am speachless roy had no idea about the tree or the monster on top of this ionly found it out after smashing into and it talking i frigen talkkked holy fuken crap shiverrr onethings for sertain its real miss brokmen fainted she saw it walk right by lukly she dosent rember a thing shes old but it talked i have still no idea of what to call it its like a half dragon half human half bird thing sorry third of each i even looked it up but for now lets just call it drake, oh i went and looked up my friends files my friend that had aparently died he is dead and body was burded so WTF i think i will talk to my bro about it he might have a few ideas but other than that you got any ideas
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:49 pm

Disapproving I have no idea what you are talking about
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Since 2012 stared two strange things have happened...
1) I noticed a larger amount of bug activity all over the Plaza including, a gathering of HUNDREDS of gnats (both dead and alive), and dozens of dead crickets.
2) The tiles on the floor of my work place rose, as though the earth had shifted or shrank slightly, pushing the tiles up!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:01 pm

I've heard alot of thumping and creaking coming from the upstairs in my house, but that's it Happy
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Dun dun dun dun!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:53 pm

I've just noticed the intensity of weather patterns and the fact that it is Autumn here, should be getting cold but last week we had a 30 degree day
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Melbourne...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSage Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:44 pm

well, it's rained less than ten days over the past six months. even for the bay area, that's not much.
MrSage
MrSage
Rocketman
Rocketman

http://mr-sage.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:21 am

Were onto spring,and its freezing,and when I practiced driving,The car started floating a bit,dats it! 💣
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Dump :: Archived Posts

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum