Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN]

+14
Mr.Ace
Mokou
Kero-chan
Derpy
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
cyclonecasey
calamity-casey
killer8529
lanax-xvi
Agrapeinthesun
Damxge
Drag
LordTomyh
18 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN] - Page 6 Empty Re: The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 17, 2012 10:27 am

I wouldn't bother... Tomyh's been planning on finishing off the RP as soon as he can!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN] - Page 6 Empty Re: The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  killer8529 Thu May 17, 2012 1:29 pm

oh come on i need to know other wise i will do things i am not supost to do now wtf Vill walks in and nobody takes notice....
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya-san Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:42 am

NAME: Alice Septette
RACE: Doll Youkai [Spirit]
HUMAN AGE: 10
SUPERNATURAL AGE: 100
APPEARANCE: Shoulder length blonde locks, blue eyes, is wearing a white ruffled long sleeve shirt, blue skirt ripped up to her knees, white knee high stockings and black shoes. Wears a blue ribbon in hair.
SIDE: N/A
BIO: During tudor england she was made by a young peasant girl who saved up rags and fabric she found or stole. Up until 1741 she was a doll and her 9th owner had Moebius syndrome. The day her owner died she was placed on the grave and the owners spirit had possessed her causing her to become a life size doll. She caught Moebius syndrome from her owners spirit and can't blink, frown or smile. She has been in exile since then.
Sakuya-san
Sakuya-san
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:44 am

So... She's a possessed doll?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:11 pm

ok how long is this plot twister
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:11 am

NAME: Londain
TITLE: The Ancient One
NATIONALITY: Pre-Celtic English
HUMAN AGE: 19
REAL AGE 1841: 5,041
REAL AGE 2012: 5,212
YEAR OF REBIRTH: 3,200 BC
YEAR OF DEATH: N/A
HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown
EYE COLOR: Sapphire

NAME: Darius
TITLE: The Wise One
NATIONALITY: Bronze Age Persian
HUMAN AGE: 36
REAL AGE 1841: 5,039
REAL AGE 2012: 5,210
YEAR OF REBIRTH: 3,198 BC
YEAR OF DEATH: 1593 (Aged 4,795)
HAIR COLOR: Fair
EYE COLOR: Emerald

NAME: Lunae
TITLE: The Beautiful One
NATIONALITY: Bronze Age Romanian
HUMAN AGE: 23
REAL AGE 1841: 5,036
REAL AGE 2012: 5,207
YEAR OF REBIRTH: 3,195 BC
YEAR OF DEATH: 1824 (Aged 5,019)
HAIR COLOR: Silver
EYE COLOR: Gold

NAME: Zulyn
TITLE: The Wild One
NATIONALITY: Bronze Age South African
HUMAN AGE: 35
REAL AGE 1841: 5,021
REAL AGE 2012: 5,192
YEAR OF REBIRTH: 3,180 BC
YEAR OF DEATH: 1617 (Aged 4,797)
HAIR COLOR: White
EYE COLOR: Ruby

NAME: Xing
TITLE: The Bold One
NATIONALITY: Bronze Age Chinese
HUMAN AGE: 35
REAL AGE 1841: 5,021
REAL AGE 2012: 5,192
YEAR OF REBIRTH: 3,180 BC
YEAR OF DEATH: 1617 (Aged 4,797)
HAIR COLOR: Sandy Blonde
EYE COLOR: Amethyst

NAME: Ebenum
TITLE: The Fair One
NATIONALITY: Pre-Celtic English
HUMAN AGE: 43 (Looks 20)
REAL AGE 1841: 5,017
REAL AGE 2012: 5,188
YEAR OF REBIRTH: 3,176 BC
YEAR OF DEATH: 1840 (Aged 5,016)
HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Silver

NAME: Ivan
TITLE: The Compassionate One
NATIONALITY: Bronze Age Russian
HUMAN AGE: 15
REAL AGE 1841: 4,958
REAL AGE 2012: 5,129
YEAR OF REBIRTH: 3,117 BC
YEAR OF DEATH: 1458 (Aged 4,575)
HAIR COLOR: Orange
EYE COLOR: Jade

Also, I don't know if you wondering just how tall these guys are but I'm feelin like putting it down so you all know anyway

Londain - 6'5 feet all
Darius - 7'5 foot tall
Lunae - 6'3 feet tall
Zulyn - 6'8 feet tall
Xing - 6'6 feet tall
Ebenum - 7'3 feet tall
Ivan - 5'4 feet tall

These fuckers are big

Last edited by LordTomyh on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:16 am

Crud... sorry forgot to tell you to repost this BEFORE I tidied up...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:34 am

Noticed that
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:38 am

....tomyh Vill will still be alive in the second one most likely
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:13 pm

NAME: Matilda Antoinette
RACE: Human
HUMAN AGE: 14
SUPERNATURAL AGE: N/A
APPEARANCE: Short blonde hair tied in a shoulder length ponytail, brown eyes, is wearing a long sleeved white shirt, black pants, white stockings, black shoes and a pale brown cloak torn at the bottom.
SIDE: Neutral
BIO: The former princess of a french kingdom. Her kingdom was about to be destroyed and the leaders of the rebellion were close to finding her. Her servant, or rather her brother, gave her his clothes so she could escape and he took her place. She didn't want to run but she promised her brother she'd live on and smile. Her brother was caught and taken to prison. To make him happy she showed up at his execution and smiled for him. After his death she had an emotional breakdown and fled the former kingdom and travelled to scotland by sea. After word came from France to Scotland that she was alive she fled to england were she would be a nobody.

Hope it's okay.
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:21 pm

One thing a lot of people don't seem to bother to consider is this: How is you're character going to come into the story and affect the the plot?
I've seen way to many characters in this RP that have pretty much no real role! Just random little posts that annoy and distract from the real plot!
I'm sure Tomyh agrees...?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:12 pm

What inSYNC's getting at is completely true. When joining an RP already so involved in the story, you really have to consider things like that.

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Oh, then I'll look at the plot and see what I can do. Gomen ne.
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Also your character remind me of a song, which inSYNC should also know

Daughter of Evil by Rin Kagime the vocaloid ... your character's story is the exact copy only a french kingdom instead of a yellow
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Shocked Did NOT see that!!!
:palm: I thought something was familiar!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:54 am

oh god I think Vill at some rat poison is out of work for awhile yes this happened in the story
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:45 am

Really? I never heard the song. I just got one of the idea from a friend because I had writer's block.
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Well it's an exact copy almost.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:34 pm

I'll ask them if they heard the song.
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:57 pm

If they haven't imma think someones lying...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:45 pm

They have heard it, they just didn't tell me until now.
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Ok, cause I asked people to move the discussions of the roleplay here, and they haven't, I'll move it.
As for the vampires, I'll go through the stereotypes.
  • Reflection: Vampire do have reflection, but only when they are not hungry; the hungrier they are, the less of a reflection they have.
  • Garlic: No, Vampire do not hate Garlic. They do hate some herbs, trees and plants such as Chive, Aloe Vera, Bay, Iris.
  • The cross and holy objects: Only if the object is blessed by angels will it harm a Vampire, as the first Vampire was created when a Vampire-like demon (in an arms race) mixed his own blood with a humans (the first Vampire).
  • Stakes: Simple, no. Only sunlight, fire and decapitation.
  • Shape shifting: Also, no.
  • Can Fly: Not by themselves
  • Cannot enter a house without invitation: They can but I'm working on a vampire blood spell that makes it so they can't.
  • Avoidance of water: the myth is 'Vampires may be reluctant to enter or cross bodies of water, particularly running water'. For my vampire, no, they can enter water of all kinds (except Angel blessed water).
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Thanks for clearing that up.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum