Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Insert title here] [apocolypse rpg]

+2
LordTomyh
Chavvy
6 posters

Go down

[Insert title here] [apocolypse rpg] Empty [Insert title here] [apocolypse rpg]

Post  Chavvy Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:55 am

Ok, this is still an idea, and needs developing further [I'm actually on the toilet typing this...]

Ok, with "The end of the world" supposedly imminent, I got thinking about various ways the world could end, then had a nice idea based on the "Christian" apocalypse... raptures, the second coming, war with demons and such... Now he's where the idea goes deeper.

What if you caused it?

Like I said, I haven't totally thought this through, and would appreciate any input you can offer. So... help please?
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

[Insert title here] [apocolypse rpg] Empty Re: [Insert title here] [apocolypse rpg]

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:49 am

It's an interesting thought... I've thought a lot on it too, and i think it'd be cool if on the 21st of the 12th all the stars we can see now [including the sun] disappeared!
The world world end... but not right away!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

[Insert title here] [apocolypse rpg] Empty Re: [Insert title here] [apocolypse rpg]

Post  Chavvy Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:57 am

No offence, but im struggling to see how "WE" could make the sun disappear...
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:50 am

I didn't say it as a suggestion for this... Just expressing how I think 2012 should go!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:50 am

I always liked the ideas of 2012 being a zombie apocalypse, which can be caused by an idiot in a chemical weapons facility breaking the container of a deadly strain of the rabies virus.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:20 pm

you were on the tolit you thought this on the tolit when you wrote this
..... it wont matter i have drunk 20 leaters of coce this morning i feell funnn and like feel like killing nick i class mate that is a dick
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:53 am

@Tom - I think I already mentioned the type of apocalypse that will happen for this, but thanks for the suggestion.

@Killer - Wow... insightful... [sarcasm]
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Someone blasting in a strip mine hits a massive underground lava spring; fire spreads across the land, brimstone rains from the sky, the stars disappear behind a high flying cloud of ash. In the destruction and suffering of the apocalypse, massive amounts of people turn to worship to end their suffering, but not the worship of any kind deity, but the worship of Satan. A man claiming to be the dark lord of hell appears, preaching and guiding the action of the satanic people of the world. In the same time, a man claiming to be Jesus appears, guiding his own religious forces to combat Satan's.
After a time, it become apparent that the two rulers are who they claim to be when demons and angels join the fight, raising mountains where none stood, and creating plainlands where mountains once stood.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:37 pm

???
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:07 pm

awsem
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:38 pm

I think a zombie apocalypse would be best. But throw some murder and theft in there too. Like how people imagined Y2K, but with zombies instead of failing electricity.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum