Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which one will YOU pick?

+2
Agrapeinthesun
The Skooglie
6 posters

Go down

Which one will YOU pick? Empty Which one will YOU pick?

Post  The Skooglie Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:01 pm

imagine a matrix sort of situation where you have been chosen to test the latest drug which is a pill. however there are more than one pill!

which one would you chose (i want someone for each pill so get in quick)

yellow pill: gives you the ability to read anybody's thoughts within a 100m radius, can only be used five times a day for a maximum of 30m.

green pill: gives you the ability to fly, can only be used 3 times a day for a maximum of an hour.

blue pill: gives you the ability to master any sport of your choice, but toxins in the pill will kill you after ten years, at the exact time you took the pill.

orange pill:gives you the ability to get high without weed, can only use 4 times a day and lasts for 45 minutes. (for the stranger people)

red pill: gives you the ability to access the internet with your mind, can only use 6 times a day for a maximum of an hour.

pink pill: gives you the ability to shape-shift into anything, can only use twice a day for a maximum of 2 hours.

grey pill: gives you the ability to make anyone fall in love with you just through a single touch. can only use 10 time a lifetime. can turn on and off, however once they fall they cant be turned back to normal.

black pill: gives you the ability to see into the future for a maximum of 5 years, however using this power publicly brings a lot of hassle to your daily life.

each of these is an experiment to see how it effects a daily life. i will try to come up with a situation to bring everyone together but i don't know yet. i am open to ideas.

Character sheet:
Name:
Description:
Background (daily life):

Name: Antonio
Description:is skinny and short haired, he wears glasses and looks a lot like a nerd. he has no fashion sense, he has a shy face and quick eyes he stands at just 6 feet.
Background (daily life):most of the time he spends studying at home and away from people because of the way they have always picked on him, his parents are dead and he has no other close relatives, so he just stays at home.

The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Which one will YOU pick? Empty Re: Which one will YOU pick?

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Name: Myra Samsons
Description: Short blonde hair, brown eyes, she is a shy girl. She is wearing a grey knee high skirt, black leggings, a pale green and pale blue checkered vest and a long sleeve pale pink shirt, and red vans.
Background (daily life): Spends a lot of time with animals and away from most people due to being picked on for her love of animals and great social skills. Her closest relative is her older sister. She tends to go outside a lot.

*Picks Yellow Pill*
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Cool character accepted
yellow gone
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:06 am

Character sheet:
Name: Archie Tariano
Description: short red hair, always slicked back, strangely pointy ears (not quite like an elf, but pointier than usual), 5'11" muscular and weighing 150lbs. Wears black suit with crimson shirt almost all the time, hates his red tie but wears it at work.
Background (daily life): Lives on his own in an old apartments and works as a defense lawyer for minor cases. He attended law school at the age of 16 and graduated at 20, though he intends to go back to school for the remaining two years, he's still trying to get a foothold in the lawyer business.

Pink Pill
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:08 pm

[I don't have time to make a charcter right now.... so I pick Red pill! I'll be back soon!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:40 pm

ok insane person red and pink gone
the lawyer idea sounds great should be awsome.

i still dont know how to do this yet though Sad
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:59 am

Two words. Government, Conspiracy.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:38 pm

Ok sounds good
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Spoiler:
I took the green pill.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:13 am

(I don't have time to write a char, But I really want the orange pill)
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum