Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

two worlds open

3 posters

Go down

two worlds open Empty two worlds open

Post  killer8529 Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:15 pm

three years ago the moon suddenly grew an atsmosphear and plantlife and animals started to grow and soon the moon was green and lushes and the ground of them moon could not be seen all the space crafts that landed lose cantact shortly after
they land most transmitions are distorted and horrifing to listen to you are the last ship to head there for anouther ten years.
(sorry starting like a breafing)
a general sits infront of us explaning where were going his office is like any bland and plane.
"each of you have been trained for ten years for a mission to mars and back but sadly you will not be going to mars instead you are going to the moon the last three years you have been taught survivle. weapons trainging and many other subjects there are two others that will be joining you they are newly devolpoed experiments they can be killed only to have there memoryies transfered to anouther body back on earth they are our reacon if you dont make it, there names are sin and abis, they gave them selfs name we had no choice to call them that. We hope to see you all back hear in six months so you can explane what is going on up there. each of you will be given special sutis known as SMS (survival millatery suits) each has one launcher for when you will be picked up if you cant leave at 12 am is when the shuttle will be over head the moon looking for you on the 28 day of every month since you start you will start this on the 25 day of this month. now get out i dont want to see you again till the 24."
the team "yes sir"

character
name
feild expert: eg legistics, mechnic, radar, people you would need to go to a war zone with
main weapon: (NO GUNS OF ANY SORT) can be anything else
personality:
suit: (what your suit looks like for all i care it can be a bear or a eagle the suits are a maximum of 4m tall and 2m wide no bigger)
description:(what your character looks like and hates alot)
sixth sence: like you know someones watching you and stuff like that)

Last edited by killer8529 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

two worlds open Empty Re: two worlds open

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:16 pm

???
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:02 pm

i still at school so i didnt have much time sorry will finiash a little later
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:11 am

IT TAKES CENTURIES FOR A PLANET TO GROW LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:44 am

shut up it can take days for a newly teraforemd planet to grow dependant on the situation you can destroy as fast as you can give life now i have to finish this
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:40 pm

ok this Is ready
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate