Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dreams to rember

Go down

dreams to rember Empty dreams to rember

Post  killer8529 Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:03 pm

its started again five years ago for two or three weeks i had dreams i never have dreams usualy and these dream are like nightmeares that you wont wake up from
the latest one i rember from last time the first one again

its a feild trip to some since thing like scnectech but more advance and with other things like word games and alot of running is involeved we were split into teams and like always i got the teem with the most anoying and idiotic teem and people i hate most bar one who was just a whore why she waas there i still dont know they start on something involoving robots we can do anything and they chooose to build a small car boring so i leave and head off with people who likie me being around because i have a briilent mind at times witch covers off on being a little anoying and there doind a puzzle a word puzzle there nearly done three leaters left i sit next to them and figure it out and tell them home and away i can understand the because i hate home and away and thats were it should only be on a game show

then we are magicly teleported to the end where there talking and asking what we learned and one of them ask a girl so she starts singing a song wich i forget then the guy at the frount when done ask me by name and i just stair behind him a ghost of a dragon but not just any dragon a dragon i knew once i made a scuplture once by accident fell asleep while near clay and the teacher was amazed that i made something not real and destoryed it i was pissed as you can imagin
the dragon just sat there like a faded image like someone painted him on the wall and the painted overhim but the lines still reamians of the drawing thats when the dream ends but it repets that last bit angain and again but saying Daniel Zamie and Zamie was the name i gave the sculture but only i knew that and i lock it away and said to never think of it again if the dreams continue though bad things happen in them

but if there the smae dreams as last time i knew that somethings up you dont have the smae dreams ever its theraticly impossible to have the same dream twice..
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

dreams to rember Empty Re: dreams to rember

Post  killer8529 Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:59 pm

my mind is now filling with blood and guts i see many faces die and myself holding the gun or hammer or weapon even my fist every dream is diffrent ever dream is nothing like i have seen before each is from a diffrent man or creature i see more than just humans die though dragons elves darwfs even a monster i could not describe these dreams are new though never the same i always wake up though with one last image of a friend now lost to me dead by my own handsand a weapon i could bearly describe this dream always give me shiveres but the worst thing is it feels real each dream i can feel i can touch i can smell and the dreams never seem to go from my mind even now i still can rember each and every way each man or woman died
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:46 pm

i dont know what some of these dreas come from i just had three in a row one about a rodent and some chick from digimon (WTF) another was one about a war with dragons and some other beast witch even the most strong willed people would be scared at, and then a random one involveing a treaty for something it looked like the treaty of indpendance but i have only seen it once.
i had jui yesterday and told my master about these dreams, he is like the mentelest with peoples minds no joke it creeped me out the first time he did it,
and he said all the dreams have a connection and that each one is important, but still i dont get the last thing he said
for people like you who do not dream the dreams people like you may have can change the world, seams simple right wrong i understand what he said but why?
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:22 am

I can't sleep it's 12 a clock right now my mind is ticking over with images there driving me insane each one worst then the last. Last time i was like this a old friend died shortly after. it feels like the worlds missing something something so small it's not important or something so big were blind to it. Recently somethings been wrong at my house every morning I get up turn the water on cheak dog supplies and then eat breakfast but I keep makeing three bowls there are two boals I need to make one for chickens one for me and the third is always some sort of meat. also I have missed a hole week of the year i thought I had anouther week left but according to the world I only have tomorrow but I have gone through my mind and I recall only a week had passed there is one thing that worried me though I went to sleep in my cove last nigh (a small shed on our block I have all my music and games in) but when I awoke I was in the house the cove only alowes me in, a combination lock that changes, and my perants said I sleeper at the house that night and I had been gone the hole day thats when I cheeked the date and found that out I thought it was me forgetting but something's up I am not the repetitive type of person or the most easiest to predict.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:23 pm

two days have gone by with cadet i hate cadets there so anoying but then again going to boot en ally hill was a good thing I had a dream well I think

I woke up in the middle of the night and had to take a piss so I get up and go do my buisness but as I return to camp I get the feeling something was watching me and well that gets me jumpy I arive back at camp and get scared the living day lights out of by a cadet saying its my turn to do patrols. I do my patrols thinking about that moment and after my first patrol it comes back. its like when you talk bad about some one the evil and your talking while he or she is standing right behind you it's the feeling you get when you ask the question is he or she standing right behind me but much stronger. i continue after a while as normal getting used to the feeling and I then start to cook a bit of backed Beens for a snack I turn around to get my fork look back and the pan was gone where I cooked it. I take a few moments to think wtf and Start to look around of irrgualitys in the shadows people animals drop bears and so on but therewas nothing I even look up just to be shore but still nothing, I turn around at a sound and my pan was in me webbing and it was clean so I just take it as I was tired so I wake the next cadet and go to bed. next thing I know I see a cadet run from some were naturally I run after him so stop him and see what made him run I reach the tree line and look in after the cadet gone nothing there I call out still nothing so I head back and go to sleep the next morrning all cadtes were accounted for so I take nothing of it till tonight as we left the camp to go home I watched something in the tree line follow the bus I take nothing of it till one of the cadet asks what I was looking at I point and he sees it to we ask the sir to stop so we can see it but as soon as we do it bolts through the trees I get back on and sit back next thing I know was Ning woken up by a cadet saying were at the depo it left me thinking was it a dream or was it real the cadets have no recollection of It but I have learnt to never trust a cadet in anything thay lie
way to much so then what was it.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:29 am

this dream i just had was nothing like the last i dont know how to explane it, it was so real like i had been moved to another world but i know this is not true, this world was so hard to understand they had the ablity to feed the hungry but they didnt they had the capibilitys to house the homeless but they didnt and so many other things like that but it disturbed me i saw one face through out this dream more than once but no other i saw twice this face was unreal like it held the pain of years and the anger of many but this face is like a haunting reminder, i wish these dreams i have were diffrent all i see in them is pain and suffering, but also a dream i once had years ago just before someone near me had an acident came up again but this time is continued past that point and what i saw i did not like not even i could hope to ever forget that dream.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum