Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scottie's Place: Local Pub

+3
cyclonecasey
SoNanoka?
Damxge
7 posters

:: Misc :: Forum Games

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scottie's Place: Local Pub Empty Scottie's Place: Local Pub

Post  Damxge Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Got the idea for this from Elizabeth, a friends of mine.

The basis is that this thread is a pub, its about a hundred foot long and seventy five wide. There's a bar to the back and pool tables to the right of the door, to the left are tables and an old style jukebox.

In this thread, you post as your various role play characters, but only the ones you've created already, no new character for this thread. You can even post as any you've killed off. This is simply a random chat thread, basically, somewhere for people like Killer to let out their crazy alternate personalities.

Rules:
Must be written in first person.
You must put a label on each of your bodies of text telling others who it is speaking.
You can control multiple RP characters in the same post, just make sure to label well.
You may not destroy the pub completely.
You must pay for food or drink, if your character is broke in the RP, then they're broke in the pub as well.
You may not bring other characters from RPs into the pub, only your own.
The characters used must have a human form, or enough of one to be taken as human.
DO NOT BREAK MY JUKE BOX, you will be automatically kicked from the thread should this happen.

So I guess we'll see how this goes Happy

Last edited by Cross on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Scottie's Place: Local Pub Empty Re: Scottie's Place: Local Pub

Post  SoNanoka? Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:52 pm

So how does this work for me?
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:23 pm

[You need to join up to a RP first! BTW, Cross? EFFING LOVE IT!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:53 pm

A multi-universe pub. SWEET! Now who to bring?

Sorry but this is what I imagine (and hope) the pub is going to end up like with this many people like us

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120304065120/fairytail/images/a/a3/Lucy%27s_list_of_perfect_boyfriends.jpg

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100520210656/fairytail/images/a/a4/Fairy_Tail_Guild_at_first_seen_by_Lucy.jpg

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111117185910/fairytail/images/d/d6/Normal_fight_in_FT.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110829232919/fairytail/images/5/5c/Natsu_kicks_Krov.JPG

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100414135507/fairytail/images/e/e8/Bild_8.png

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100731123254/fairytail/images/a/a9/Mira_shock.JPG

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:54 pm

[Shuddup Tomyh!]
[LOKE!!!]
[And That was more "Welcome to the Supernatural World"]

LUCINDA

I smile as I look around the pub, noticing the rather cozy feeling it gave. I peer around trying to see a familiar face, of course that could cause trouble, but saw none... That's probably for the best!
I walk up to the bar and sit in one of the stools, waiting for the bartender, a young woman with multicolored hair, to come over.
"What'll ya have love?" I thought for a moment, I'd never really had much to drink in my life, but a lot of cocktail names always peaked my curiosity...
"Can I try a Sex on the Beach? or do you only sell Beer?" I asked leaning against the bar.
"We sell every alcohol here" she flashed me a smile and started mixing.
"I pride myself on being able to make any and every drink you could possible think of" she stated, placing the colorful drink in front of me "In fact, if anyone can ever name a real drink I've never heard of, they get free drinks for a month!"
My smile turns to laughter and I really kinda liked this girl, she had some great confidence, and a style all her own.
She turns to serve another customer and I look down at my drink and after a moment, take a sip. It kinda tingled on my tongue and went down smooth... I liked it!
I wounder what other drinks I should try... I wounder if I can even get drunk?

[The bartender is my character Rose... and when I say real drink... I mean something listed on drinksmixer.com]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:50 pm

COL
I sat half asleep at one of the tables, hand on my axe hidden beneath my arms. I had my cloak wrapped around me like a blanket, with my sword stowed under the table and a mug of ale on the table. I was trying to watching the bar, seeing who came and who went. At the moment a red haired young women was talking to the bar keep.
"Col!" Someone slapped me on the back and i jumped, almost falling out of my chair as two people sat down at the table.
"Dammit Matt! Don't do that!" Matt Linken smiled and placed a pair of weighted chains under the table. I shook my head and turned to the other person. Akari sat with her shotgun dismantled on the table and was cleaning some of the bullets.
"Really girl? here?" Akari looked from the bullets for a second, giving me a bored i don't care look before returning to cleaning.
"She nearly broke my arm off"
"Good" I said to Matt, throwing back my cloak and putting my axe on the table as I stretched. "I say you deserved it"
"No I didn't"
"He tried to hit on me" Akari said matter of factly, not looking up from the bullets. I looked at her, staring to laugh. Matt went red in the face.
"I say you deserved it" Matt tried to explain, going redder and redder. Akari started cleaning her shotgun which Matt didn't seem to notice. I just laughed and gestured at the bar keep, order a round.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:52 pm

[who?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:54 pm

[Wizards of the world]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:22 am

[ohhhhhhh]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:32 am

[Does the character have to be accepted or can they just be in a sign up?]
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:18 am

[accepted, I assume]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:08 am

Blane
"so this is a pub" I sit in the corner area with Vill and midnight blood "how's it been going you two "
Vill
"well I accidentally ate some rat poison that makes me have gas why I don't know and that the story I have lost were we are going... OY BARKEEP A BLOODYMARY OVER HEAR PLEASE"
midnight blood
"well for me every things sorta dead the story stoped and it's become so hard to find work inbetween the story now because of it .... is that who I think it is ....
blane
"I believe it is"
Vill
"I don't care I want my bloody Mary WHATs TAKEING IT SOLONG"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:45 am

[?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:32 am

[The character must be accepted and used in the role play.]
[Killer...what RP is Blane from? The character must be from an RP on the site. As well, you are not allowed to bring extras into the pub, just the characters you play as. You can add in new people, but as extras to the pub only, and for everyone to screw with.]

Ream Cutlin
I walked in quietly, glancing around quickly for any sort of guards or bounty hunter. I was a little upset that I didn't see Runa, who I'd kind of hoped to run into. Sighing, I walked slowly to the bar and sat down on a barstool next to a girl with shockingly red hair.

"What can I get ya hun?" the bartender asked, walking briskly over with a tray of empty glasses.

"Just some water," I said, nodding at her. She smiled, almost a bit sadly, and laid a pitcher of ice water and empty glass onto the bartop.

"Water? C'mon kid, live a little," the red haired girl next to me piped up, smiling over at me, some odd looking drink in her hand.

"I'd rather just relax a bit," I said, rubbing my shoulder as I poured some water.

"Well then! I'm sure the booze'll loosen you up real good," she said, nudging me with her elbow.

"Its been a long few months," I replied, smiling weakly.

"Hah! You've got no clue what a rough month is," she said, taking a sip of her drink.

"Don't I?" I asked, taking a swig of the sweet, clear liquid.

"I been hunted for my whole life as a monster, then, I run into this tattooed monk guy in a market, he gets me into all sorts of sh*t with a whole lot of bad buggers," she elaborated, glancing at the door as if she were expecting someone.

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:56 am

I watch him closely waiting for him to smile and wave me off, instead he surveys me closely and nods, as though he believed me!
sh*t... What did I just get myself into?
I down the rest of me drink and turn fully to him. "Trust me, that's not even half of it!" I was half tempted to tell him more, so see exactly where in my story he stops believing me, but I shake the idea away and instead ask... "So what's your, so called long month?"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:41 am

Ream Cutlin
"Tried to kill a guy, and, uhh, his bodyguard," I paused, glancing at the ceiling, the girl was gonna think I was crazy, "she teleported me into the middle of a mountain range, from the coast," I smiled, hoping to convey sincerity, she just nodded and waited for me to go on.
"So, yeah, I meet this girl, just random, with a bunch of knives, almost killed me twice. So after a bit, my best mate, Andrew," I paused, choked up a bit at the memory, "Andrew shows up, apparently the bodyguard got to him too. That's when the yetis come down on our heads. Runa, the girl, got injured and I fixed her up before me and Andy left," I stopped to catch my breath. It was amazing what not speaking to people for a month could do to you, and what finally speaking with someone could relieve. The girl seemed understanding enough, so I went on, " We found a little town after a while and in the middle of the night, a dragon, first one spotted in centuries, flies over, right back into the mountain range. So I'm all freaked out about Runa, so me and Andy rush back," I paused again, looking down at my glass of water.
"You know, what, I'll take a rum," I said to the bartender, wiping a tear from my cheek, as the girl bustled about, I finished my story, "Longer story short, Andrew got got by the dragon, Runa's dog got toasted, but its still alive, and we ran into this lizard guy who's teaching me healing-" I cut off before I said magic.

Roman Marvarak

I stepped into the bar, my mind sweeping the place immediately, sensing thoughts and ability, power and mood. One mind, however, kicked back, the power almost physically knocking the wind from me. I smiled and made my way toward the redhead at the bar.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:15 pm

[No idea who this character is or if he's human...]

I blinked in shock for a moment "...and here I thought this place was a human hang out!"
"Well then, you certainly shouldn't be here!" I turn to the new voice and smile "Roman!" I get up off the stool wrap my arms around him, placing a quick kill to his lips as I pull back.
I notice the the eyes now watching us curiously and turn back. "Uh, Roman this is-" then I realized "I didn't even get your name" his Rum arrives and he takes a swig before turning to me.
"Ream... Ream Cutlin!" I smile and hold out my hand to him and reply "Lucinda... Just Lucinda" I takes my hand with a smile and shakes.
"Roman Mavarak" he hold out his hand and Ream lets go of mine shaking Roman's instead.
"Ream here was just telling me about how rough a month he's had..." I say as Roman peer into my glass as I pick it up, a smile curves his lips as he looks over to him.
"A rough month, you say? That's cute" I smile into my glass as I take a sip.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:44 pm

[Who's Ream?]

COL
"So, any luck killing that guy? What was his name? Dylan? Daniel?"
"Dante" Akari put down the firing pin and started reassembling the shotgun, with the bullets already loaded inside. Matt was starring at her trying to act all cool, but looked away whenever she looked up.
"Dante! So any luck?" Akari picked up the shotgun and pointed it at me, face blank. Matt jumped and spilt his drink while i sat unmoved. This wasn't the first time she'd pulled a gun on me.
"No. Quit asking" I held up my hands and smiled, taking the hint. No more asking about psycho boy then I thought as she put the gun away.
"And what about you Matt. How's the dreams?" Matt shook his head and sighed. He started tapping at the chains under the table, obviously discomfortable.
"Troubled. Bloody"
"Sounds like you need a dream catcher"
"I need like 10"

ALYN
I sat drinking my beer while some over muscled idiot tried to budge my arm in an arm wrestling match. Although he was twice my size with muscles as big as my head he was red in the face, sweating a river and huffing and puffing like no tomorrow. Yet he couldn't even make me twitch.
I finished my drink with a loud 'ah' and slammed my fist on the table, throwing the man to the floor. Luckily I didn't break the table this time.
"Pay up" The man's friends pick him off the floor, him waving them off and swearing at me as he slammed a pile of money on the table and stormed off. I laughed at the man's back and turned to the young man sitting next to me.
"And that Aldyxn is how we make money to buy our drinks." The young man smiled nervously and took a sip of his drink. His pale face looked like mine only younger his eyes a darker blue and tinged with fear and under-confidence. His dark brown short and spiked with two blue streaks reaching down past his face to his collarbone.
“Isn’t that, cheating? Using your power”
“Only if we get caught” I smiled and divided the money, pocketing my half. I didn’t even need money, I was rich. I just liked teaching jerks and ‘I’m the bomb’ people a good lesson in humility. “I’m also trying to teach you some things, different ways to use gravity. As well as get your confidence and self-esteem up”

Last edited by LordTomyh on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Blane's from the other world which hasn't started yet also the next character is a charter from a dire plan
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:26 pm

ELLA
Nervously, I walked into the large bar, and looked for a somewhat quiet place to read. I found one and walked past the people sitting at the bar. I sat down, adjusted my glasses and began to read. I stopped to get out my MP3 player and put on my favourite song.

I went back to reading my book, the expression on my face was blank and nearly lifeless. The noise from the other places in the bar was breaking through the music so I took a headphone out and listened to the noise increase.

I heard a spill and I saw a glass fly out of nowhere, as far as I knew, and nearly hit me. My eyes widened in shock.

[Ella is from Nanami Academy, which has been officially started]
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:16 pm

[Ream Cutlin is from one of the original Beginner RPs on the site. https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net/t48-skyrim-flagshire-no-sign-up-required-first-person]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:54 pm

[and there I was thinking he was from a certain rpg on "alternate platform of conversation"]
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:14 pm

[???]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person