Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mechanical Deity [Closed]

5 posters

Go down

Mechanical Deity [Closed] Empty Mechanical Deity [Closed]

Post  Damxge Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Base Story:
It is the future, year 2999 actually; the mechanical uprising was sparked only one hundred years earlier, now the humans that are left are either imprisoned by the mechas, or are hiding in fear in the ruined lands. The cities crumble under weather and age, nature has taken over most of the world, large floating factories called Titans rule the skies. This is where more mechanized warriors are built to wage war against the remains of humanity. Humans cower in any hole they can crawl into, many have become barbaric and wild.
The governments are still around, though very weak. They are an elite group, the extremely wealthy and the military. The many countries have been compressed into three, their bases; America, England, and Russia. America now goes by Ledlebass, named by the dictator, Lila, a young girl placed there as a puppet, but who soon learned the value of her power and took control. It is this twelve year old who the other two countries fear.
These countries are no longer stationary, instead, they move among the clouds as hundreds of thousands of square miles of floating machinery. Only the elite live in these floating cities and are protected by the vicious military. The countries are hostile toward each other, the mechas, and the survivors on the ground.
It is time for a leader to rise and start the revolt against the oppressors above.

Starting:
You may choose your character's starting weapon and clothes, though you must keep in mind that you are living in squalor and are very poor. Very little by the way of scavenging remains after hundreds of years of pilfering.

Stuff you ARE NOT allowed on your character:
You character may not be part robot, just, no.
You may not have guns, not until far later in the RP.
You cannot play as a robot.
Your character must be sensible and well thought out.

Name:
Weapon:
Clothes:
Description:
Personality:
Backstory:

So lets give this a shot, if I missed something, please tell me, its been months since I RP'd.

Last edited by Div on Fri May 06, 2016 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Mechanical Deity [Closed] Empty Re: Mechanical Deity [Closed]

Post  Damxge Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Name: Tommy (unknown last name)
Weapon: Sharp plated gauntlet fashioned out of deerhide strips and shards of metal; worn on right hand, claws used for climbing and fighting.
Clothes: Wears a black dew rag, baggy white cargo pants, dark blue jacket over black T-Shirt. Black stripes run from the collar down the sleeves and to the cuffs.
Description: 5' 9", Tommy has bright white hair, which he covers with his dew rag, the hair is shoulder length and protrudes from the back. He is well tanned and has a long scar running from his left eye down to his jawbone. He wears a black eyepatch over his left eye as the eye has been removed. He wears black leather gloves, which are almost fallen to pieces from age a wear. He's fast and nimble, dashing up walls and easily scaling tall objects. He uses his clawed gauntlet for climbing and keeping control.
Personality: Easily angered, but rational. Doesn't act without thinking. He's quiet and withdrawn. His mother believed he was to be the bringer of demise to the Sky World because of his odd white hair and crystal blue eyes.
Backstory: Tommy was born and raised in the basement of a skyscraper in Georgia. He stayed there until he was fifteen, that was when a random Mecha attack killed his mother, little sister, and older brother. He ran from the place and traveled out of the city. After three years of wandering he's come to New York, a jungle of skyscrapers, massive trees, and vines. Here he discovered the underground town of Alimos, a group of over a thousand survivors who trade goods and live in the same large underground subway system. After deterring a wandering scout mecha, he took the scraps of metal left and fashioned them after many weeks of work into a strong metal clawed gauntlet.

Last edited by Cross on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Jīn Lóng Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Name: Alisa
Weapon: Szabla
Clothes: Wears a knee high dress made of rags, a fishnet dress underneath, white thigh high stockings which are dirt brownish-yellow colour and are ripped down to the calfs, wears old ruin drown boots.
Description: 5"3, has long bright brown hair, extremely dark brown eyes, the left one is covered with her hair which is butt length and her fringe is 12 cm long. She is quite pale and has bruises on her cheeks, elbows and knees, all of which are quite big and nearly cover the area of each of them.
Personality: Cold and childish
Backstory: She was raised in Siberia, giving her an extreme tolerance for the cold and bizarre weather. When she was walking to a city to by food with her mother and younger sister they were suddenly attacked by a mecha. She ran with her little sister when her mother died from a heart attack [from shock]. They were caught and they separated the two. She hasn't seen her sister since and has assumed she is dead.

Last edited by Jīn Lóng on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Jīn Lóng
Jīn Lóng
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:36 pm

My apologies, I forgot to include the age tag...
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Doe this mean you'll be going back to RPing?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:03 am

Sort of. I have a week long summer camp, leaving tomorrow and getting back next saturday, so after that, I will return to RPing Happy
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:00 am

Name: Darius
Weapon: A chain whip with spikes at the end.
Clothes: A green tank top, white duster, silver pants and a pair of worn steel cap boots. Wears a pair of black visor sunglasses made out of a HUD visor from a mecha and a pair of a white gloves.
Description: Tall and muscular with long brown hair, one silver blue eye and tanned skin. Entire body covered in scars and is missing left arm.
Personality: Usually calm and collect, but highly intelligent but secretive and withdrawn. Real slow to anger but easy to surprise.
Back-story: A highly intelligent survivalist with a knack for creating things that are suppose to explode, or aren't suppose to explode but still do, often in his face (leading to his quote 'didn't expect that'). Lost his arm and eye when he was younger and learnt to survive without them. His family was killed when he was in his teens and he doesn't connect with people easily, tending to either work along.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:21 am

Tomyh! Where yo name and age?
I'll join up soon...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Question... Are the Elites playable?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:46 pm

Sure, just not robots.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Fixed it.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Do the Elites have a specific uniform and weapon? Can I just get some general information about them?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:37 pm

Elites are snobby, high class citizens, they do not wear a uniform and have access to the highest quality clothes, they don't carry weapons because there is no need.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Well... that sounds boring!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Exactly xD
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:10 pm

And now, I have no clue what to do for a character!!! Grrrrr...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:53 pm

Be a 'poor unfortunate soul' like me and Cross (Sorry I'm watching Beauty and the Beast with my mum so I'm in a Disney mood) or be an arrogant rich girl
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:56 am

Name: Prof. Albert Ragnian
Weapon: Ion disrupter (although requires a hefty cooldown period between shots)
Clothes: A Laboratory uniform of the higher classes (white lab coat, blue short, black tie, black trousers, black shoes)... but due to being in the "lower lands", this once pristine uniform is now torn and muddy.
Description:Looks well for his age, longish hair (few inches, due to not being able to trim), and slight beard. Roughly 5 ft. 9 inches tall, slim, not particularly muscular.
Personality: Smart, somewhat distrusting of others, opinionated.
Backstory: The professor was once a developer of machinery. The government of Russia set him the task twenty years ago of creating a weapon that would rid them of the robot oppressors, and bring the human race back into power. He was given a workshop on one of the many floating outposts, tools and anything he would require to make such a device. Two years later, a breakthrough. Work started on a weapon that could distort electrical currents within the machines, temporarily disabling them. Through this, a small pistol-like wave emitting prototype began development, producing what is know as an "Ion Disruptor". News soon broke out though, and the outpost was attacked, destroying everything. The professor escaped however with the only prototype of the weapon.

15 years later, he is still on the run, trying to find anyone that could help him get this technology into mass production.

[feel free to reject this if its too much]
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:31 am

Sounds really good, love the backstory. When you said ion disruptor for weapon, I facepalmed, then I read the rest and was liek 'kewl'.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum