Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you guys listening to?

+12
Bambi
BlazingHeart
killer8529
SoNanoka?
LordTomyh
MrSage
Drag
cyclonecasey
Damxge
Legotransform
Jīn Lóng
Chavvy
16 posters

:: Misc :: Media :: Music

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

What are you guys listening to? - Page 14 Empty Re: What are you guys listening to?

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:52 pm

I listen to a wide verity of music anywhere from Alternative to songs from games. Basically everything except heavy and death metal and screamo.

Spooky Scary Skeleton's Remix - The Living Tombstones
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

What are you guys listening to? - Page 14 Empty Re: What are you guys listening to?

Post  Chavvy Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:49 am

Napoleon - Newborn Mind
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:43 am

Heavy and Death Metal are the best though!

Blasteroid by Mastodon again.

I love the guitar at the start and the way he sings "Change your hair, change your clothes, I'll rearrange your face for you." and "Change your name, change your eyes(?), become the one who I despise. If you are sad and need to cry, then turn around and go outside."
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:56 am

Mastodon are great, for a band that argues on who has to sing XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:23 am

I had a question on that. I was on my way home from school today and got three different Mastodon songs from three different albums, and it sounded like the singer either completely changed styles or there were different singers in each song.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:20 pm

Blasteroid by Mastodon. Giving them a shot. I like the opening.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:36 pm

@Mike - it's a mixture of the two. Originally, there were 5 members of mastodon, but the vocalist bottled it just before recording remission, which is why there isn't alot of vocals on the first album apart from random words and sentences, as no one really wanted to be a vocalist. Over time they became a bit more confident with it, but still to this day, they still argue on who is singing what songs at first. Think the only one of them that never sings is Bill.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:26 pm

The 7 Seas - F-777
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:28 pm

Tetris / Korobeiniki - Critical Hit
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:47 pm

Gojira - Prey

I've had the new album moreorless playing constant since I got it.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:01 pm

I Wanna Be Like You - Fallout Boy
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:18 am

WANNA WALK LIKE YOU, TALK LIKE YOU, WANNA BE LIKE YOU-OU-OU!

So I have some f***ing awesome news. While driving in my car the other day, I discovered (thanks to the music app I use) two greenday songs I hadn't heard previously. "J.A.R." and "Poprocks and Coke". This is great personally because they're older songs (Not too hype on their new stuff, particularly from the album Dos.), so I was super happy for the rest of the day. THEN, the following day, on my way home from school, I was listening to a station based on JAR and a song I'd never heard before came on, the singer sounding like Billy-Joe (Green Day's lead singer). So when I got home, I looked up The Foxboro Hot Tubs (The artist of the song), and I discovered that they are Green Day's side project. So I have a bunch of new "Green Day" material to listen to and I haven't been this happy about music since I found out they were releasing Uno, Dos, and Tre.

That being said, currently listening to Hellbound Train by Three Bad Jacks. A song I highly recommend.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Nice. I like when you find content you didn't know about by artist you really like.

Shoot to Thrill - AC/DC
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:31 am

Currently listening to a guy beating a log with a stick. Not very pleasant and his sense of rhythm sucks.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:19 pm

Right now I'm listening to Dreaming - Blondie
But I'm almost always listening to Blondie so this isn't unusual
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:34 am

I assume that's where the name came from?

Follow the Hollow, by Soilwork
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:09 am

I've been listening to Baroness alot recently, although not listening to anything atm.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:25 am

I've been listening to a lot of Soilwork, Avatar, Solution .45, and Sabaton lately.

Black Waters, by Avatar.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:52 pm

That's where part of the name came from, yeah!

Boots Are Made For Walking - Megadeth
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:20 am

Banana Pancakes, by Jack Johnson (I think?)
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:30 am

Tourette's - Nirvana
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Enjoy the Show - NateWantstoBattle and JackSepticEye.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:08 pm

Catholic Girls - Frank Zappa
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:53 pm

The Pegasus Device - SlyphStorm
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:04 pm

Gingerbread Man - Melanie Martinez
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

:: Misc :: Media :: Music

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum