Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizards of the world [Sign up - Open]

+3
Legotransform
LordTomyh
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wizards of the world [Sign up - Open] Empty Wizards of the world [Sign up - Open]

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Thu May 17, 2012 8:20 am

You are one of hundred's of wizards all over the world. The evil Malvagio has captured the most powerful wizard's in the world. Your job is to find him and save the wizard before something bad happens.

PLAYERS
Spoiler:

If it's ok with you guy's I'd like to use a new character sheet. You don't have to use it if you don't want to and I'll use Grape's character sheet's the same so you can copy his, but if you want you can use mine as well.

GRAPE'S CHARACTER SHEET
Spoiler:

LORDTOMYH'S CHARACTER SHEET
Spoiler:

GRAPE'S CHARACTER
Spoiler:

THE BAD GUY
Spoiler:
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Wizards of the world [Sign up - Open] Empty Re: Wizards of the world [Sign up - Open]

Post  LordTomyh Fri May 18, 2012 1:39 am

It's funny cause I started watching an anime about wizards Grape ... Fairy Tail if you've heard of it ...

Now Magic is the force of creation, which means it really has no limits ... Fun Fun. ...
ah sh*t that's not good [Looks at Lego]

Name: Col Agentum
Magic Type: Caster
Magical Affinity: Metal
Appearance: Tall and thin with short silver hair, golden eyes and tanned skin. Wears crimson open vest, black leather shirt, green cloak, blue pants, half a metal Kusazuri (the short armored skirt part of Samurai Armour), spiked knee guards and knight boots. His entire left arm is covered in knight armor and he carries around three swords, a small axe and a small scroll containing scraps of every metal
Magical Equipment
  • Rune pen and silver ink set
  • Scroll of metals
  • Magic Sword Set
  • Runed Knight armor (Shoulder to hand)
  • Prospector's goggles - Allows Col to see through the ground (X-ray) and see seams of metal

My magic is sorta a combination of Alchemy from Fullmetal Alchemist and my own imagination.

Hope this is ok. Not too overboard ... and sorry for adding things to the character sheet

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:20 am; edited 12 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Wizards of the world [Sign up - Open] Empty Re: Wizards of the world [Sign up - Open]

Post  Legotransform Fri May 18, 2012 2:00 am

Err...Might go crazy...might sign up
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Name: Jenna King
Appearance: Tall and curvy with an olive complexion. Curly platinum blond hair with black streaks. Grey eyes. Wears a long white dress, layered in torn black lace, with a white corset over top.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragingblast12 Sun May 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Name: Rapel Evward
Appearance:Tall and thin with a light complexion,orange eyes with some of his black hair is covering,white robe with a dark green stripe through the middle and a platinum shirt underneath and has a small staff on a rope around his back
Ragingblast12
Ragingblast12
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed May 23, 2012 1:40 am

Sorry Guys but this is one Roleplay I really, Really want to play ... so I'm commandeering it ... big time

Now Next chance I get when both me and Grape are on Skype and we're not busy I'm going to tell him my plans for this and see what he thinks ...
There may be a major service overhaul involved but I really like this rp now and I've got too many plans, plots and schemes for it [Evil Grin]

Last edited by LordTomyh on Wed May 23, 2012 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 23, 2012 1:41 am

oh boy...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Wed May 23, 2012 3:26 am

Hey guys!Mah brudda be quittin so I'm taking his char
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 23, 2012 11:47 am

That didn't last long...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Wed May 23, 2012 5:36 pm

I know.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed May 23, 2012 7:17 pm

i think i will stay away from this because all i can think of is a spyro the dragon hary potter cross over story i red
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 23, 2012 11:17 pm

???
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Thu May 24, 2012 2:47 am

Spyro.Harry Potter.Crossover.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 24, 2012 10:26 am

Got that... I wanna know how this is like spyro...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Thu May 24, 2012 1:55 pm

Name: Artro
Appearance: a young man who wears baggy jeans and a hoody jumper and a head phones with an ipod, he has dark brown hair, dark electric blue eyes and a light build. he loves to ride a skate board but generally ignores the magical world.He uses what is around him but generally he uses his skate board for magic.

Name: Artro
Magic Type: Caster magic
Magical Element: Gravity
Appearance: a young man who wears baggy jeans and a hoody jumper and a head phones with an ipod, he has dark brown hair, dark electric blue eyes and a light build.
Magical Equipment: He rides his skateboard and uses his power in small ways, when he does though he can transform his board into a staff and channels his mana through that. He does this through the basic transformation magic that he knows.

Last edited by The Skooglie on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu May 24, 2012 2:49 pm

because harry turns into a dragon (spyro) and become the more power full wizard
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 24, 2012 2:49 pm

???
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri May 25, 2012 2:41 am

Ok guys these is what I've been working on for the last 2 hours ... (Not including my Halo Reach Spam with Xbox Live that went for all day) ... hope it makes sense and you like it ... and if it fits

MAGIC
Magic is the force created from a perfect harmony and control of the spiritual energy found within a human body, called mana. Mana is part of the body and the natural and spiritual world, forming the bridge that connects the three. Mana is found in every sentient (Intelligent) being and like any part of the body can be exercised and used up, leaving the Wizard physically weakened.
Magic comes in many different forms with different uses and effects. Wizards can learn all forms of magic through years of rigorous training and study, however some posses the skill to learn different forms of magic in days or weeks rather than years. These wizards are extremely rare but become some of the greatest wizards in history.
All Wizards start off with one form of magic or Magic Affinity, which becomes their dominate and strongest form of magic, as well as granting certain bonuses, abilities and resistances. Physical elemental magic is also very powerful magic as it allows the user to replace or merge their body with their respective element (e.g. Fire).

TYPES OF MAGIC
All magic comes in three forms: Caster, Item or Rune. Each type creates and casts magic in different ways and each have their strengths, weaknesses and limitations.
  • CASTER MAGIC - The Wizard creates and casts magic using their own body, meaning the spell comes straight from their bodies. This is the most tiring of the three forms of magic as it uses the Wizard’s physical strength and willpower as well as their mana.
  • ITEM MAGIC - The Wizard uses an item to create and cast magic, channelling their mana into the item. This can be used to create magic items as well as to store away mana in objects. This is the easiest form of magic to use
  • RUNE MAGIC - The Wizard uses written objects such as runes, seals, symbols and sigils to create and cast magic/ Being the rarest form of magic it is the most difficult to master as you must get every written spell correct who the results would be anyone’s guess.

ELEMENTAL MAGIC
  • FIRE
    BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Able to create and manipulate the element of fire. Can create fire around the users limbs and body as well as project it from their mouth, hands and feet. Higher ranking wizards can also consume fire and exhale it like a dragon breath.
  • WATER
    BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Able to create and manipulate the element of water. Can create water from the limbs as well as turn their body into water.
  • EARTH
    BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Able to manipulate the element of earth. Can control rock, stone and the ground, as well as making shapes, armor, weapons and transportation.
  • WIND
    BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Able to create and manipulate the element of air or wind. Can create winds from their limbs and mouth. Higher ranking Wizards can also fly using the winds.
  • LIGHTNING
    BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Able to manipulate and control the elements of lightning and electricity, creating it from their limbs and mouth. Higher ranking Wizards can merge their body with and consume electricity.
  • WOOD
    BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Able to manipulate wood, controlling trees and roots to move at your command.
  • ICE / SNOW
    BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Able to create and manipulate snow and ice, causing icy winds or freezing shards of ice to shoot out of your hands and feet or freeze the area around you.
  • METAL
    BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Able to manipulate metal, changing and distorting the shape, density, strength and weight of a certain metal. Higher ranking Wizards can create metal from their bodies
  • SAND
    BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Able to manipulate sand, causing it to move at your will. Higher ranking wizards can create sand from their bodies
  • SOUND
    BRIF DESCRIPTION: Able to create and manipulate sound waves, increasing or decreasing the volume, pitch and tone
  • GRAVITY
    BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Able to manipulate gravity. Able to shift, increase, decrease, invert or alter the gravity of an area or a specific location
  • LIGHT
    BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Able to create and manipulate light waves, bending them to conceal yourself or other people and objects or firing them in damaging or blinding rays
  • SHADOW
    BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Able to manipulate your shadow and every shadow it touches.

GENERAL MAGICAL STYLES
  • TELEPORTATION MAGIC - Able to move yourself or multiple people and objects to another location as long as you have been to that location before or someone you are teleporting with has been there before
  • TRANSFORMATION MAGIC (HUMAN) - Able to transform parts of the body into different materials for a limited time. The time limit depends of the strength of the wizard
  • TRANSFORMATION MAGIC (OBJECT) - Able to transform objects into another material or object.
  • MIMIC / COPY / DUPLICATE MAGIC - Able to mimic powers, skills and memories for a limited time or permanently if you have some part of the person you are mimicking (e.g., a lock of hair, a tooth)
  • ANIMAL MAGIC - Able to take on the abilities of animals for limited times. If you push this type of magic too far you can lose yourself in the animal.
  • BODY MODIFICATION MAGIC - Able to change the size and strength of your body or certain parts
  • PUPPET MAGIC - Able to control a person’s movements with either your mind or movement of the hands. The person unless knocked out is aware of their actions at the time
  • EXPLOSION MAGIC - Able to convert objects and people into explosive material or create explosions out of thin air
  • SEALING and UNSEALING MAGIC - Able to seal away things like spirits, people, souls, powers, memories. etc. Can also unseal them
  • POSSESSION MAGIC - Able to force your conscious into the body of another and gain access to their mind and body. However you must leave your body behind, making it your weakness unless it is properly guarded and looked after
  • CHARM MAGIC (HYPNOTISM) - Able to hypnotize people, either through obvious or subtle methods. One under you power they will do anything you command until the spell is broken
  • SUMMONING MAGIC - Able to summon spirits and supernatural creatures to your side as long as you have formed a blood pact with them. Can also summon people if you have something important of theirs
  • MIND CONTROL MAGIC - Similar to Charm magic only this is total control of the victim, often with no way of breaking the spell after a certain time period.
  • HEALING MAGIC - Able to use magic to heal most wounds instantly. Also uses the strength of the victim, often leaving them weakened. Does not regrow limbs or heal madness.

FORBIDDEN MAGIC
As with all things there are good and evil uses for magic. There are also very powerful magic’s that could alter or even destroy the world. These three forms of magic are forbidden by every law of wizardry and anyone caught practicing them are dealt with.
  • TIME MAGIC - Able to control and manipulate the effects of time, including stopping, slowing, speeding up, fast forwarding and rewinding time.
  • DEATH MAGIC - Able to kill anyone or anything instantly
  • LIFE MAGIC - Able to bring dead things and inanimate objects to life

SIMPLE SPELLS EVERY WIZARD SHOULD KNOW
There are some basic spells that every wizard should know, as they are that mundane and commonplace they are seen as ‘ordinary’ spells compared to the rest of magic.
  • LEVITATION - Able to lift your body off the ground from anywhere between a few feet and a few meters.
  • SLEEP MAGIC - Able to put anyone into or wake them from a deep sleep. Handy for awkward moments, however stronger wizards can fight and ignore the effects
  • VEHICLE SUMMON MAGIC - If you own a magical vehicle (an enchanted bike, a brook, a metal horse. etc) you summon it from a pocket dimension to your side. You cannot however go with the vehicle to the pocket dimension.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri May 25, 2012 4:51 am

Smartass
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Fri May 25, 2012 10:32 am

woh Shocked thats alot of information
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri May 25, 2012 11:35 am

smart ass all the way
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri May 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Yep.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri May 25, 2012 8:57 pm

I think ...... never mind
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Tue May 29, 2012 10:40 am

well your the only one without one
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 29, 2012 10:42 am

One what? Type? Not true... I don't either... but I'm dormant so, I don't need one yet!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum