Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artificial Apocalypse [OPEN]

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Artificial Apocalypse [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Artificial Apocalypse [OPEN]

Post  LordTomyh Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:33 pm

[Short post, just to keep it going]

Neither of us spoke for a few minutes, Jayde still fiddling with the dogtags. I didn't want to say anything, not wanting to break her from her memories. But the silence was starting to get stale.
"Anyway, Jayde" I put my glass down on the table, breaking her out of her trance. "I've never actually been in this city, so. I have no where to sleep"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:27 am

(random stuff for future wont post till you two catch up to me time wise)

I rode on back to the city I watched to small amoun of bushes and trees fly by I was reaching half way back nearing sunset when I saw a spark of light to the left of me i studied it for a few moment and it spaked again I stoped the nick and pulled out a old telescope and saw my night mear threes men with chains attached to them I slowly lowered the telescope "there the three I killed impossible" I quickly looked back through the telescope and they were gone 'what?' I looked around and saw nothing "black your imagining things again" I start moving to the city a little slower this time and watching every were to be shore nothings there
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:32 am

I look around, taking in my surroundings, reminding myself that I was in a dingy bar underground, and not a decade in the past, going over my first completed film script with Sebastian...
I clear my throat as the lingering image of his smiling face disappears, and I get to my feet.
"Guess we're having a sleepover, then!" she smiles and gets up "Just like old times..." I return her smile and turn around, tossing a few notes on the bar as we leave, enough to pay for our drinks and then some!
I turn right as I exit the bar and walk down a wide hall, windowless, being underground and all...
Akari always had longer legs than me, and her new mechanisms would surely give her an even bigger extra boost, but she kept her distance, walking a good 6 feet behind me.
My finger looped into the smaller chain of my tags and started twirling it one way than another as I took a left turn, followed by another left and then an immediate right, I glance behind me to see Akari still behind me, and after a few more minutes, I slip my hand into one of the pockets of my Camo pants and pull out a key as I come to a stop in front of a dark, grimy green color with a few black spots and a single smear of red.
A gold 1 and 7 nailed crooked to the door, a visible clean spot where another 1 had been at the front, but fallen off.
I turn back and smile after inserting the key, I quirk my brows at her and turn the key "Home sweet hole!" I say as the door swings open.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:43 pm

I step inside and look around. I saw some of her things from her old life; awards from theaters, pages of her stories in old frames and hundreds of photo's. I turned around and on the wall beside the door I saw a hand drawn picture of Sebastian, holding a red rose with that stupid cocky smile of his.
"That's-" I fell backwards, suddenly too tired to stand up, lucky there was a couch behind me. Before I hit the cushions I was fast asleep.

"How could we lose her again?" Quinto stood watching where Sequnda had disappeared. Tercereo, Cuatro and Sexto were still distangling themselves.
"Father will be angry at us"
"He's always angry at you Quinto" Quinto spun around, drawing a glowing electrified battle-axe. A young man sat on the rock, holding a electrified katana. his face was covered in shadows, hiding his features while his eyes were glowing a inhuman light blue.
"Septimó? I-I thought you were in the northern sectors" The man stood up, swinging the sword, the blade retracted into itself, leaving only the hilt.
"The American sector's got boring, all those who were smart enough to hide have hidden too well. As well I discovered someone who intrigued me, someone I thought might be useful to us, so I tracked him to here" Septimó smiled and turned to Quinto, the android taking a cautious step backwards. "And I hear you older droids were hunting Sequnda"
"Big brother?" Septimó turned around to find the giant Tercero standing over him, a goofy childish smile of his face. Septimó smiled, a wicked glint in his eye.
"Hello Tercero, how are your today?"
"Sequnda hurt me"
"Yes, she does do that. Did you manage to catch her?"
"No."
"And how have These three treated you"
"Poorly" Septimó turned to the other three androids, smiling. Quinto returned his gaze sternly as Cuatro and Sexto, still tangled in the chain looked at each other concerned.
"Tercero, can you do something for me?"
"Yes Big Brother"
"I want you to punish these three for letting her escape"
"What!" Tercero turned to look at the other androids, like they were a group of humans. Septimó smiled as he watched the giant.
"You three can start running now. Tercero, have fun" Quinto, Cuatro and Sexto turn and ran, swearing at Septimó as they went. Tercero began to giggle like a little kid and began to chase after them.
"Idiots"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:13 pm

[1. I have no idea what just happened 2. I love the my little stunt caused them so much hassle 3. Referring to #1 I have no idea how to continue]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:10 am

(I do runs in with redickulessly big shot gun and points at robots yes no maybe)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:04 pm

"That's-" I hear a small thud and turn to find Akari asleep on the couch. I sigh and pick up a gunmetal grey mug and walk into the kitchen, flicking the kettering on and getting milk out of the fridge. A high pitch whistle sounds as I put a tea bag in the cup. I add the hot water and start stirring as I add the milk.
Hot cup in hand I walk back out and make myself comfy in the armchair. I flange over at Akari as she starts snoring, I laugh and blow my tea, cooling it "Some things never change" I mutter as I take a swig.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:45 am

I sat on a rock watching Tercero chase after the generation 2 androids, the younger three bots swearing and cursing my name as they went.
"Don't mistreat Tercero you bastards, you forgot he's got big brother Séptimo"
I heard Quinto yell something back at me, when something started to ring in my coat pocket. Glancing at the older generations I dug out a small wireless video commicator. There was only one person who call me.
I flipped open the communicator trying not to laugh as I knew this was a serious matter.
"Yes, Dante?"
"Séptimo, I have warned you about addressing with that smart-alek tone"
"Whatever, what is needed of me, oh great and powerful A-hole" Dante may have created me, but I bet he wished he added the sarcasm-smart ass chip.
"The generation 2's are having trouble locating and capturing Sequnda "
"I know. I'm already here"
"What are you doing in sector 115!"
"I was tracking someone and followed them here. Besides, the gen 2's are incompetent, bugged and flawed. How do you expect them to catch anything"
"Very well then. Séptimo I want you to find and capture Sequnda"
"Obviously, otherwise you wouldn't have called"
"But I'm sending Octovo and Novena to keep you in line. You may be my second-in-command but you still are a machine under my command"
"What? The next two androids are complete already? I hadn't expected Mecha Octavo to be ready for another several months"
"Well they are both completed ahead of schedule. I'm sending them to join you and the gen 2's. And then I want you to bring me Akari, alive" Dante hung up and I closed the communicator, looking up to where the gen 2's had been. I couldn't see Sexto and Quinto, but Tercero was still chasing Cuatro around. I smiled and stood up. The two new androids would be arriving within the next few days, meaning new pawns in my game; new targets to annoy and boss around while I searched for Akari.
"Tercero! Quinto! Return to base" I saw the giant stop. I'd strip and turn to me, tripping over a rock and landing heavily on Cuatro, who had also stopped and turned to me. From behind a rock popped Quinto, like a meerkat.
"Dante's got orders for you clowns, so head back now" I turned away, before Quinto could yell something at me I wouldn't hear; and accelerated away, leaving a dust cloud in my wake.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:17 pm

[Just FYI Jayde fell asleep after her tea!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:31 am

[Time Skip. It's morning now]

I yawned and stretched, felling my arms and legs hanging off the couch. I must of fallen asleep, literally falling over asleep; I had been awake for at least a week. I stood up and looked around the room. Jayde was laying upside down in the armchair asleep, a teacup in her hand.
"Of course" I shook my head and headed to the kitchen, seeing if there was anything to eat. I took one step inside the kitchen door when my pocket started buzzing. I quickly fished out the old rusted communicator, wondering who it could be.
"Hello?"
"Akari!"
"Jason!"
"I need help! My village was destroyed, I came here looking for you, cause you're the best at dealing with this sort of problem"
"What sort of problem Jason?"
"Not a normal mech, it managed to wipe out my entire village singlehandedly"
"one mech destroyed your village by itself! It has to be one of the androids. Where are you, I'll come pick you up" Jason quickly told me his location and I killed the call. I rushed back into the lounge room, picking up my gun as I went.
"Jayde, wake up. We have a problem"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:36 am

I yawned when my name, spoken in a slightly urgent voice, jostled me from my sleep. It took me a minute until I was even able to pry apart my eyelids and then I had to blink over and over for another to ensure they didn't glue themselves back together.
"What's going on?" I asked yawning again, I suddenly seemed to notice that I was kinda upside down, and I was still holding my cup. Frowning in confusion and wondering how the hell I'd gotten myself into that possition, I tumble, rather ungracefully out of the chair and land at Akari's feet.
"One of my contacts just called, his village was just destroyed by a mech..." I started picking sleep out of my eyes as she spoke.
"How many?"
"One!" she replies almost before a finish asking. My hand freezes halfway through my hair, my eyes bulge, and my jaw drops.
"One?!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:35 pm

i arived at the door to the city and reached for the handle but stoped once i grabed it 'i am being watched' i opened the door slightly but not fully "dont fire its only me" i said lound enough for thouse inside to hear but made my mouth move as little as posible "if you fire you might give the entrance away i think somthings watching me" i herd some russeling and a eye came into view from the slit "oh its you the part man" i opened the door and walked in with my weapon draw i shut the door without looking at it before putting my weapon away "The Part Man?" i asked as he pointed to my coat "you pulled out many random bits and pieces last time." i shook my head "fine scan me already for metal i only brang myself this time other than my weapons." i droped my weapons and went through it still went off at my eye. but they let me through i stoped just out side after i got through 'i think i would like to stay with thouse two for while i think i might be able to get lucky.'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:05 pm

[You better not be referring to Akari and me... You don't even know where I live]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:04 pm

"That's what he said!" I pulled on my coat and holstered my pistol. Jayde picked up her M16 and loaded a mag into the stock. "Let's go!"

I rushed out the front door and leaped straight onto my bike, keying the engine and almost taking off. I turned back to look at the apartments as Jayde rushed out, twirling her pistol.
"Let's go!"
"Hold your horses Akari!" she jumped on her bike, holstering her gun. I sighed and took off, knowing she'll catch up. I barrel down the streets; people leaped aside as I went, yelling and swearing at me. I turned the corner onto the main street, almost crashing into a fruit stall. Swerving to the right I barley missed the stall, earning an outburst from the owner and a few rotten fruits thrown after me.
"Are you nuts!" I looked to my side as Jayde appeared from nowhere. “You’re going to kill someone!”
“We have to get to Jason, before the mechs do; he might have information I need and I owe him something”

We raced out of the vehicle entrance to the underground city, a bunker styled closing door disguised as a large rock next to the small hill over the city.
I led the way through the ruins, dodging around rocks and falling buildings; looking for a young man amongst the dust and death.
“He said he’ll be around here somewhere”
“Over there” I turned around to where Jayde was pointing, seeing a young man standing next to some rubble. Out in plain sight.
“What are you doing!” I yelled at him as I drove up to him. Jason just looked at me and smiled. He hadn’t changed at all since the last time I saw him; tall and thin yet muscular, blonde hair and that ridicules beard. His eyes started up at me, blank white; creepy by anyone else’s standards.
“I checked the area, there’s no-one or thing around. It’s good to see you again Akari” He gently grabbed my hand and kissed it, smiling devilishly.
“Who’s this then? And where’s mine” I roll my eyes and turn to Jayde. You couldn’t help yourself I say to myself, directing a smile at her.
“This is Jayde, my oldest, and possibly last surviving friend” he smiles and takes her hand. “My name is Jason, pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Miss Jayde”
“I’m just going to call you big boy” she said seductively with a faint wink. I rolled my eyes again. She couldn’t help herself. I opened my mouth about to say something, when I heard something, distantly.
I spun around, it had sounded like someone calling for help. Jayde and Jason mustn’t have heard it. Damn these robotic ears.
“Guys I think I-“ suddenly I heard it again, much closer. My body froze as I recognized the voice, my hair sticking up on end.
“Sebastian!” I don’t know if Jayde and Jason heard me, but I floored it, taking off into the ruins. I had to find him.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:28 pm

"Seb-" a cloud of dust and dirt blankets me as Akari takes off...
"Akari!" I star coughing as the sh*t started getting in my lungs and throat. "Akari! Wait! Did you say-" another hacking fit racks my body, and the dust doesn't seem to be settling. I grab Jason around the wrist and pull him onto my bike.
"Hold onto me!" I yell revving my engine, I fell him instantly wrap his arms around my waist... And I could help but laugh a little at the stereotipically reversed rolls.
I take off in the same direction Akari did, she had a head start and the streets resembled a Labyrinth, but I had to catch up!
I know I heard her say Sebastian...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:58 am

"SEBASTIAN!" I yelled into the labyrinth, hearing only my own voice bounce back at me. I swore and sped off down another street, looking anywhere for him.
"SEBASTIAN!"
"So quick to fall into the spiders trap" I spin around, drawing my gun. That had been Sebastian's voice, but not twisted with pain. Instead it sounded as if he was smug. I swore again; Dante must have programmed a mech with Sebastian's voice, just to toy with me.
"Having doubts about me, Artemis?" I gasped, almost dropping my gun. No one called me that, no except Sebastian. He gave me that nickname after at our year 8 camp, after I had got seven perfect bull-eyes in the archery.
"And what's this? Lady Loki, my trickster sister? Fitting I shall find you two, together again"
"SEBASTIAN! IS THAT REALLY YOU!"
"Is it, isn't it. Maybe I'm a mech, and your doubts are right. Maybe I'm a creation of Dante, nothing more then cogs and oil" I spun my bike around, trying to follow the voice; but it seemed to change directions at will, coming from my left one second, then from behind me the next.
"Or maybe I'm the real boy, gone insane after all those years in Dante's prison. But of course. YOU HAVE TO BE AS MAD AS A HATTER TO SURVIVE HERE!" The sentence trailed into a fit of hysterical laughter, receding down the street.

"NO!" I chased after the laughter, flooring the engine. That seemed to please the voice, as if grew louder and more hysterical the further I went. I scanned the ruined buildings, looking for anyone amongst the rusted steel and crumbling concrete.
"Old Daedalus, Daedalus spin. Spin your thread and lead me in. Spin, Spin!" I turned a corner, trying to keep up with the laughter. Whoever, or Whatever, it was, it was growing more hysterical and crazed by the second.
"Deeper in, Deeper in. A sweet voice lures you into the depths of the forest quietly" I ducked around a fallen statue. And almost crashed into Jayde and Jason speeding rounda corner.
"Jayde?"
"Akari!"

"Oh who is the fairest among us" I turned around, flooring my bike; roaring down the street, chasing the elusive voice. Jayde was close behind me, yelling out to her brother. I wasn't sure if it was really him we were chasing, but if it was one of Dante's creatiuons built to f*** with us. I was going to enjoy myself, taking it apart.

Bright light suddenly blinded me, almost causing me to skid. I hit the brakes and stopped dead, hearing Jayde screech to a stop beside me. My eyes quickly adjusted to the light and i looked around, looking for any sign of a mech. We were in a small pit, fallen buildings on three sides with the large opening we just came from behind us.
"I'm going to tear that f***ing thing apart!" I kill my bike and dismount, holding my pistol up.
"Welcome" I spin around and level the gun with whoever spoke. I heard Jayde draw her gun behind me and Jason swear. Two people sat on a block of concrete, a guy and girl; looking very out of place. They both wore black army like uniforms under black jackets down to their knees. Both sat with an air of regality and pride, as if they thought they were better then us; and although I didn't see any weapons, I was sure they were packing.
"Welcome? you scared us and we almost blew your heads off" The girl looked at Jayde and snorted. "A useless act and waste of bullets, only a minor annoyance to us human"

"What?" a chill ran down my spine, every hair on my body going on end. I studied the pair, something about them nagging me. The way they spoke, they way they looked down on us, what they just said. Something about them didn't feel right. Then they both turned to me, and I locked eyes with them, hat it hit me.
"Oh sh*t. They're Androids!" I leaped back and raised my gun again, jamming down on the trigger. The Boy waved his hands and a ball of light blue energy appeared around him and his companion, blocking the bullets. Jayde had gone full auto next to me, spending all of her ammo into the shield.
"What the f***! Is that a Force-field!" I stopped firing and took a step back, not liking this. Inside I was in shock. These two looked perfectly human, not a single detail wrong in their appearance. Except the eyes, eyes that I saw every time I looked in a mirror.
"Greetings Mecha Sequnda. I am Mecha Octavo of the generation 3 androids. This is my sister, Novena. and we are here to bring you back"
"8 and 9 huh? I looked between the pair, scanning them for anything that would mark them, like the large II on my back. "Where's 7?"
"Late, as usual"
"I don't see why father trust him" Novena turned to her brother, ignoring us. "He disrespects the one that gave him perfection, constantly sticks his nose where it doesn't belong. And despite, being the fastest of all of us, is late whenever we need him"

"I am never late Novena; nor am I early" I spin around, drawing my shotgun since my pistol was out of ammo. Above the entrance to the labyrinth sat a man, holding something in his hand. He wasn't dressed like the other two, instead having a ankle long grey trench coat, lined with neon green; a green shirt and blue pants. Strangely he wore no shoes, a black VII clearly visible on the inside of his left foot. "i arrive precisely, when I mean to"
The sun shifted, and I looked up at the man's face. Fear shot through me and my entire body went numb. I distantly heard my guns hitting the floor. The man smiled, and in a loud, honeyed orotund voice, he spoke directly to me.
"And welcome to you, Sister Sequnda. or may I call you, Artemis"
The man sitting before me was Sebastian, starring down at me with cold, robotic eyes.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:58 am

"Sebastian?" I smiled when I recognized the figure before me, forgetting about Akari, Jason, the androids, and everything else; I had found my brother!
He turns to look at me and my smile instantly disappears!
"Lady Loki... Lady Loki... Because something like Little Lotte was always just a tad to girlie for you, wasn't it?" frowning I moved my gaze away from his eyes, taking in the rest of his appearance, right down to his bare feet.
My heart sank when I saw the VII.
"What's the matter, sister?" he asks with a tilt of his head, jumping down from where he sat. I felt my nose twitch in anger as his smirked at me with that smug smile I recognized from years of being together, a smile I never thought I'd see again! And now, as if some cruel trick of fate, I was seeing it again... On an android!
I pulled out my gun and pointed it straight at him "You don't get to call me that Mech Man!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:51 am

i walk outside the city 'i have enough of waiting around...' i saw a hugh amount of dust flying away on the breaze 'either thats a fight or that the wind but i hope its the later' i ran to my bike and started to ride around the area 'but where did it come from'
(also black did not know about the other entrance so he thought if he waited at the door he would see you two)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:49 pm

"Oh sister, how cruel is thou heart that you shall seek to smite me down" I spun around, shocked. The android in Sebastian's image was leaning against some rubble behind us. I did a quick double take then re-aimed at him. Somehow he had moved too fast for us to see.
"Stop playing Séptimo; father wants them all immediately" Sebastian turned on the other two androids, as a cat would turn on something distracting it from it's hunt. Suddenly he was gone again and I heard something skid to a halt before the androids. I turned again to find the Sebastian standing over the boy android Octavo, the boy leaning backwards with a look of displeasure on his face.
"Do no command me boy! you may be a superior make and model to me but I am still the General-Commander!"
"But do you deserve it! Do you deserve all the praise and prestige father bestows on you!"
"No!" cut in the girl, Novena. "We have achieved twice what you have, yet it is you who receives more praise for the meager work you have done!"

"It doesn't mater who's done what!" All three of the androids turn to face me, as I smile and fire my shotgun. Instead of a normal buckshot or pellet shot, a large fireball exploded out of the end, consuming the trio.
I stood watching the fire grow larger and larger, till it was a raging inferno the size of a small tower. Jayde and Jason stared shocked and amazed.
"What is that?"
"My own little combination of napalm, liquid oxygen and nitroglycerin; a little bomb that burns so hot it'll melt anything" I smiled and headed back to my bike, reloading my gun.
"Not everything" I spun around again and fired again at the voice, another fireball exploding from within the inferno. I waited a few seconds before lowering my gun, certain that the bastards were dead.
"Nice try again" The fires were blown apart as a expanding wall of energy burst outwards. The three androids stood perfectly unharmed, standing ankle deep in melted concrete and metal. Octavo had his hand extended, the wall of energy coming from his hand.
"sh*t!" I turned and ran back to the bike, yelling at the other two to run. I heard Octavo say something to Novena, and the sound of a gun being drawn and loaded.
"Go! Go! Go!" I yelled, keying the engine and shooting off.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:40 pm

I sped off after Akari, Jason holding on tightly behind me... I looked over my shoulder and saw the other two androids in hot pursuit, making me wonder where Sebastian had gone.
Suddenly I realized I could hear singing, slowly getting loader.
Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams
Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before
Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar
And you live as you've never lived before

I looked to my left to see Sebastian running backwards beside me, zigzagging gently in time to his own voice, he had his hands behind his head and his whole body was at a slight angel as though he was laying or leaning on some invisible sofa.
"Hey watch the road!" Jason yelled in my ear, breaking my almost hypnotized gaze; I swerved, narrowly missing a overturned truck.
"F***..." I mutter swerving the other way and ending up side by side with Akari.
Sebastian had disappeared and the other two were still following.
"Jump on Akari's bike!" I yelled over the rush of wind.
"What?!" the both yell back.
I gently elbow him in the ribs "Just do it!"
He cautiously backs up the bike and swing his leg so he's riding sidesaddle, facing Akari.
"Hang on a sec... What are you-" Jason suddenly jumps without warning, having already turned around he landed sidesaddle on Akari's bike, and readjusted himself.
"Don't wait for me..." I say, smiling mischievously. I don't let them get a word in before I'm applying the break and turning sharply around.
"Jayde! Dammit" I hear Akari curse, thankfully not stopping.
I floor it and race passed the androids, who immediately stopped, shocked. I circled them a few times, laughing at their dumbfounded expressions, before coming to a stop and dismounting.
I pulled my gun from my holster and quickly fired two shots at the guy, hitting almost the exact same spot on his neck.
I smile as the force of the bullets sends him tumbling back, causing him to fall over.
The girl pulls out her gun and I re-aim at her, she pauses with her finger on the trigger, eyes narrowed.
Then she smirks at me.
"You're unpredictable" she says simply.
"Unpredictable? I've been called worse"
"It's only fair to warn you... We all have a focused ability"
"I know!"
"Mine... Is accuracy... I never miss!"
Now I smile, cocking my gun.
"Neither do I," I say as she mimics me, cocking her gun "let's just see who got the quicker trigger finger"
After about 30 seconds of over dramatic staring, I fire, so does she, but I was faster!
The bullet hits her smack bam in the forehead, but I had no disillusion that that would have that massive affect on her, maybe a temporary shut down, IF i was lucky.
I took me a moment to remember, my gun was not the only to go off.
I look down, expecting to see a dab of blood, slowly growing larger; instead, I find some kind of dart sticking out of my arm.
"Ahhh, f***!" I mutter as my vision becomes blurry and my legs go on strike...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:24 am

"God dammit! This always happen!" I yelled as I swerved around the wreckage and rubble, trying to find a way out of the labyrinth ruins.
"Shouldn't we go back for her?" Jason was looking behind us, holing my shotgun and pistol in case the androids showed up.
"No, she can handle herself. And if she can't I'll kill her myself"
"You don't have to worry about that Akari!" I swore and glanced backwards. Sebastian, was chasing us. I heard the boom of my shotgun and another fireball erupted behind us, consuming several of the buildings to the sides.
"Do you think that it worked!"
"If it didn't work before when I fired two of them point blank then it won't work now!" I yelled back, revving the engine and opening the throttle. I heard Jason swore behind me and the fire of my pistol, meaning the android must of emerged from the fireball.
"We've got to get out of here! Before we get flanked by something!" I took a corner too sharply, accidently threatening to throw Jason off. I stared down the ruined street, seeing the horizon at the end of the street. Finally I thought, the f***ing exit.
"We're almost, there!" No sooner are the words out of my mouth then someone steps out form behind a car, right in my way. Quinto.
"Not this time Sequnda" I swore, turning around. Cuatro stood on the broken sidewalk, arms crossed to my left. I kept turning, seeing Tercero standing on the road, blocking our escape. I swore again and looked to the buildings besides us, hoping to escape through there. Sexto stood in our way, smiling wickedly.
"We're surrounded" I swore silently and killed the engine. Jason hoped off the bike and handed me my shotgun, reloading my pistol.
"We have you now Sequnda"
"There is no escape!"
"Big Sister!" The androids began to close in on us, forcing us to back to back. I cocked my shotgun and aimed it at Quinto, hoping that the fireball blew away from me. Quinto smiled and raised his hand. "Take them!"

"Wait!" I turned around as Tercero stepped aside, revealing Sebastian, a wicked smile on the brunette's face. The other androids backed off as he stepped towards me and Jason, hands behind him as if he was gloating over something.
"This is the end of the road Akari. You are coming, with me"
"I don't think so, tinker toy!" I leveled my gun with his head, starting to pull on the trigger. "You may look like Sebastian, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to blow your head off!"
"Same as ever, after three years this post apocalypse have left you bitter"
"Well what do you expect! Thank that bastard Dante! The one you call King!"

"Hmm" Sebastian turned to look at Jason, and for a second I thought I saw the faintest wink. Behind him Tercero looked down at his hands, and cocked his head.
"Big brother, what is that?"
Before anyone could move Sebastian spun around and held out his hand, pressing the button on the EMP grenade, before disappearing from sight. The grenade went off and the world went black. I couldn't hear or see anything; my arms and legs were numb and I felt myself falling backwards. Suddenly pain erupted in my chest, I couldn't breath. My heart began to hammer in my chest.
Suddenly someone picked me up, I couldn't see who and all the sound of the world was gone to me. I felt someone grab my by the shoulder and suddenly it felt as if I was moving at high speeds, the wind trying to rip me from the person's grip.
I tried to cry out, when something jabbed into the back of my neck and i felt power surge through my body, reactivating my robotics.
"You could have given me a warning. some clue you were about to EMP us. I was blind"
"If I had given you a verbal warning then they would have reacted, as well as Akari"
"Still some form of warning would have worked"
"I winked at you, that always seems to suffice; I think Akari picked that up and you didn't"

I opened my eyes and found Jason crouched over me, holding a syringe like battery. Behind him stood Sebastian, arms crossed and looking down at me with the smirk of his.
"You bastard!" I yelled at the android, shoes exploding as my thrusters roared to life, launching me away from the two. I reached for my guns, to find my holsters empty. I swore and leaped at the android, aiming to punch him square in his smug face.
"Akari wait" I soared past Jason, knocking him down as I swung at Sebastian, catching only air.
"I wouldn't recomend doing that again; you'll miss" I spun around, Sebastian stood behind me, eyebrows raised.
"Why shouldn't I beat the gears out of you!"
"Because I'm on your side Akari" That made me stop. "What?"
"I have no loyalty or love for Dante, despite being a android of his creation"
I looked at Jason. "What the f***! You're friends with an android? after one desultory your home and killed everyone you know"
"Yeah, we uh, staged that"
"What!"
"We had to draw you out" Sebastian said, sitting down on a rock. "So we could try and explain this whole situation. However my brothers and sister arrived before you did"

"I'm still not understanding why I'm talking to a android!"
"Akari" Jason grabbed my shoulders and stared into my eyes, "He's on our side. He's our ticket to killing Dante"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:48 am

(where i am i now i lost my self)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:15 am

[I think your back at the underground city]

47 MINUTES LATER
I drove into the large vehicle entrance of the city, face set like stone. Jason rode behind me, tied up and looking at me nervously. I received a few curious glances as I drove up to the security booth, the guards starring behind me amused.
"What he do?" I look behind me as the android Sebastian, trying to wipe the dust of himself. A chain was tethered to the back of my bike, the other end wrapped several times around the android.
"He pissed me off, big time" I say, showing the guard my ID badge. "Can you alert every security force and the guys in charge of this city that I'm bringing in a high-grade mech"
The guard snickered and looked at the two men, "sure honey, which one is the bad robot"
Before I could open my mouth to insult him, or curl my fist to punch him, Sebastian stepped forward, smiling like this was a casual thing for him.
"I am. High-Lord General Commander Mecha Séptimo, generation III android. Second-in-command of all the mechanical forces and secret traitor to the High-King Dante Milton. You can call me Sebastian or Jet" I turned to Sebastian, amazed and stunned. I couldn't believe how casual and formal he had put that, and with no attempt to hide that he was pure robot. The guard was stunned, mouth hanging open unable to respond; the second guard leaning over to have a glance at Sebastian.
"Just run him through the metal detectors, you'll see" I said, turning off the bike and throwing Jason off.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:54 am

"so your back and who is the new addition"i stood at the door just before the metal detector "wait he....... i think i should know him should i?" i stare at three of them "what are you thinking?" my voice is quiet and low i walk passed them and stop "if you want to find me travel east to a junk heap and scream Black Nova i will come but a word of advise i would recomend you watch what you say around it" i stared at the robot "even though you know it dont ever fully trust it also a word of warrning if you see the sunset that is blue find a shelter quickly dont be caught outside with the wind." i walk out and get on my bike 'if it was him then .....then it will die after this war allies like that will be usefull but i have to be shore'.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:16 am

"Did any of that make sense?" I asked, watching Black drive off. Jason and and the guards shook their heads. Sebastian just stared after him.
"Do, I know him" Sebastian turned to me, as if I had the answer. I rolled my eyes and pushed him towards the guards.
"Alright Mr General, right this way" The guard shoved Sebastian towards the metal detector, grabbing hold of the chain.
"Ah. Don't remove that!" The guard looks at me, and I shake my head. "Whatever"
He shrugs and turned back to Sebastian, hand on the android the two step through the metal detector. immediately it starts wailing and flashing red. Behind the booth the screen light up, the human outline completely red. The guard behind the booth stood up suddenly, knocking the chair over, and drew his gun.
"Holy sh*t! This guy's 100% machine!" the second guard jumped away from Sebastian, also drawing his gun. I just sighed and stepped through the detector, pushing Sebastian along. "As I said, he pissed me off. Where's he prison?"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next