Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artificial Apocalypse [OPEN]

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Artificial Apocalypse [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Artificial Apocalypse [OPEN]

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:51 pm

"What the f*** is that?" I slam the cartridge back into my gun and point it right at the... thing!
"No! No no no no no no no no!" the man yelled snatching it up and cradling it in his arms, treating it more like a beloved pet than a hunk of metal and wires. I narrow my eyes as he pulled out a small remote.
"I'm sorry, but you never actually introduced yourself to me" I say to him coldly.
"Call me Black..." he mutters, looking up at me "...Jayde" I tilted my head in confusion, received by a smile "Your brother spoke of you often, plus no one could mistake those eyes" immediately I looked away and buried myself in my drink, waiting for them to change the subject, my hand subconsciously finding its way to the necklace around my neck...

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:01 pm

"god shy much lighten up a bit but don't ever point a gun at this thing again or I might do the same to you" lifts up my left side of my cloke to revieal some ten to twenty weapons her eyes bulge "joking no of them work only the beauty on my back but then again..." I left it hanging her hand tightened around her gun slightly and I slaked my hand on it before she could react stoping her from firing "let the gun go and leave it I don't need a anouther gun pointed at me also if you havent yet noticed we have a sniper on a roof amino at my head I would rather not be shot because of you just relax I any hear to harm you...... much" I added as a after thought "anyway pass that dam boom hear and we then let it go in and place and then run back at full pace don't ask how fast this Dan thing goes I don't know my self"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:55 am

[Killer, no sniper please]
"No, the bomb stays with me. I don't trust people with pets made out of metal" I picked up the bomb and placed it in my jacket, next to my gun so everyone could see what I had.
"And I'd rather set the bomb myself. I want Dante to know that it was me that blew up his facility" I stood up, skulled half the bottle and picked the map off the table. "So, you in?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:41 am

I stare into my drink, wishing I'd ordered something with alcohol.
"We always said: through thick and thin, we'll always be there for each other... all three of us" I sigh putting away my gun and pulling out my knife instead, I hold it in both hand and rotate it, the initials S.M.G shining when the light hit it.
It all came down to Dante... It's what I'd be fighting for all these years and I'd be damned if I was gonna step out now.
I look back up and smile my eyes connecting my Akari, showing her a glimpse of my old self.
"Let's get this party started..."
"Hell yeah"

[aaaaaaand... SCENE!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:41 pm

(next sceen lord tomyh shot gun still up graded)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:43 pm

AN HOUR LATER

"Careful, I see allot of mech's. Infrintry, heavy weapons, scouts and a team of drones" I said to the others hiding in the bushes behind me. I lay on a hill overlooking the facility, my eyes glowing as I scanned the base.
"Aw sh*t, I hate the tanks. Too hard to kill" Black pulled out his shotgun and started loading it with some sort of modified buck shot. "And I hate those flying fuckers"
"Who doesn't hate drones" Jayde was looking through a pair of binocular's, watching the patrols going about their programmed paths.
"Come on, let's get this done before a gunship shows up" I stood up and ran to bottom of the hill, jumping on my motorbike hidden behind a fallen building and keyed tge engine. I heard The others turn on their bikes and I floor the accelerator, shooting off the mark with a screech and a puff of smoke. rounded the hill and drew my shotgun, driving past a two bot patrol and straight into the open hanger door, blasting one of the guards to junk.
Inside the football stadium sized hanger I saw mechs standing around, inactive, arranged in lines on my sides. I didn't see this from the hill.
"Hold!" I stopped in the center of the building, gun raised and ready. Jayde and Black pulled up besides me, eyeing the inactive mechs cautiously.
"Something's not right, this isn't what I saw up on the hill" I hopped off my bike and walked up to one of the mech's, tapping it's chest piece with the end of my gun.
"I think we'd better get this done and get the f*** -" I heard someone screaming, from above me and leaped away from the mech, landing 10 meters away from the bikes and mechs. Something heavy landed where I had been standing, knocking over the mechs and cracking the floor beneath it. Black and Jayde opened fire into the thing but their bullets seemed to have no effect, just bouncing off it's skin colored metal skin.
Slowly the thing turned to me, and smiled. Tall as two men with a body thick as a car, muscled arms as long as me and glowing red lines tracing a digital pattern across it's body. It's head was large and square, with no hair, tiny red eyes and a wide square chin, two red lines stretching around it's neck to stop under under it's eyes. On it's forehead sat a black III, like a mark branded into skin.
"Tercero!" I spat, drawing my pistol and leveling it with the thing's head. It just stared at me and smiled, revealing perfectly square metal teeth.
"Segunda" The thing stood up and spread it's arms wide, starring at me as if it was a little kid. "Big sis! You came home!"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:27 pm

"sh*t I hopeing I would get to use this in privet but apparently not find a gap in its amour or were stuffed" I scream before running out of view of the monster to reload "that monster wants to bring out those beast I will use these" I put away my shot gun and pull out a single shot revolver but with bullets the size of my head "let's see how you do with these"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:36 pm

"Black! Get Back!" The giant man turned to where the bikes were, a look of pure stupidity and dumbfounded in it's face. Both Black and Jayde stared at it confused, seeing that it wore no armor.
"Humans. Big Brother said must kill humans" The man grabbed on the mechs, something that weighed as much as an bus, and lifted it one handed above his head. "Die Humans"
"Tercero!" I leaped at the man, managing to grip him around the neck. I threw him to the ground so my feet hit the floor. With all my strength I lifted the man and threw him nearly a quarter of the large hanger, hearing the concrete tear and break as he skidded.
"What the hell is that thing!" I turned to Jayde, then took the bomb and key from my jacket and threw it to her.
"Go! I'll hold him off! Go plant the bomb!" Jayde and Black looked at each other confused, then back to me. I opened my mouth to yell at them, when I saw them looking over my head, shocked. I spun around to find the man, Tercero standing over me, face twisted with rage.
"That! Hurt! Sequnda!" The man swung at me, his fist the size of a tire. My shoes exploded and the bottom f my pants caught fire as I leaped back, the rockets in my feet and ankles propelling me into the air.
"Go! And if you see anyone with a roman numeral! Don't fight them! Just Run!"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:48 pm

"ok the bot idea was better I told you" I begin to run to wards the plant 'if they want to stop me I hope they don't have metal' I pull out a small devise and throw it at Jayde "if you get surrounded point and pull at the nearest meatal object and jump trust me when I say only a human could live through that thing and survive well sorta without a brain if you get my drift" I pull out anouther object a red revolver 'hope to hell this thing works' I point at the plant door witch is shut and fire a small red stream shoots for the gun and the door melts " hahaha it works it work now let's hope it keeps working"(it dosent) as i run inside
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:51 pm

"What are you doing? Come back!" he continues running down the corridor until he's out of sight. I curse and kick at the now re-solidified puddle of a door be fore running in the opposite direction.
"That idiot, running of on his own like that!" I dart around a corner and stop a moment to look a little more carefully at the gun like device in my hand. A loud banging noise to my right startles me back into action and I continue on my path.
I run and run until I find myself in an empty space in what felt like the general center of the facility. I smile and pull the bomb out of my pocket, weighing it gently in my hands.
"And the bomb says?" I gently press one of the buttons and a 5 minute timer appears on the surface.
4:59
4:58
4:57
I smile widely and alert the others using remote controlled tasers, tasers being strong enough for a Cyborg to feel but not strong enough to hurt.
"Time to say Bomb Voyage" I say turning to run, half glad no one was around to hear my silly pun...

[Debating whether or not to run into some trouble on the way out... and if 5 minute isn't enough let me know, I'll change it!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:44 pm

"RARGH" The giant ran at me, arms held wide as if trying to give me a hug. Knowing his simple mind he probably thought he was. I flipped over his head, burning him with my jets as I went. The mech's around us were utterly destroyed, some burning. The ground was ripped and torn with large chunks missing.
"f*** off Tercero!" I shot him several times in the back, landing on my feet behind him as he roared in pain and arched his back, trying to reach the centre of his back.
"That Hurt! Big sis is being mean to me!" I picked up a mech and swung it at the back of his legs, knocking him over. The ground shook as he landed and the floor cracked and rose up in chunks like flower petals. I jumped away, expecting him to get back up when I felt a sharp shock to my neck, making me twitch and trip over a piece of mech scrap.
"Ow! What the-" Jayde must have stuck me with a taser bud as she left, that must mean she planted the bomb. Which means it was time to leave. I jumped to my feet. to find Tercero standing over me.
"Big sis no go! Big sis stay!" He swung at me, aiming to grab me instead of hurt me. I ducked and activated my jets and flying through his legs. I reached my bike, somehow unscathed in the fighting. I killed my engines, landing on the bike as it roared into life, skidding on the cracked floor.
"Let's blow this joint"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:13 pm

"leaving without me ha nof going to happen" I run out the building with a limp in my right leg while grabbing out two wheals witch look to be attached to blade and a small rocket "weres your friend she planted the boom she out yet!" I scream as I slam the two parts together and the wheels split appart into what looks Like a quad with rokets on each wheel and I place it on my chest and drop as the rockets kick in for a small burst to were I melted the door "GET OUT HEAR JAYDE NOW!!!!"
(yes I have a quad its very light and made to be quiet fast also would it be alright if I take information about some stuff from the facility)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:03 am

I skidding around another corner and kept going, but then I realized- I came to a stop at the end of a corridor and turned a slow 360.
"Oh no!" I muttered, I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere along the way! I turned again, trying to mentally retrace me steps. I run back the way I came make imaginary blueprints as I go, mapping out my path and trying to match it against the blueprints Akairi showed me.
"sh*t!" I yell, kick at the wall. I looked down at my watch, not displaying the time as usual, but instead counting down.
2:31
2:30
2:29
I bang my head against the wall, then I do it again, harder! I sigh and physically shake myself.
No way am I'm giving up!
I start walking again, increasing my speed to a jog, then a run, then a sprint, my mind completely, taking turns at random, working my way through maze of gray walls.
Another minute passed as I continued running, stating to loose breath I come to a stop and lean against a wall, eyes shut tight, heart racing. I look up at my surroundings and my heart stops as I realize I recognize the layout!
I turn and jog down another corridor, tuning right, right again, left... and out!
I breath deep as though I'd been underwater, and look down at my watch.
0:57
0:56
0:55
I sprint over to where Akairi and Black sat on their bike and jumped on my own, instantly revving up.
"What the hell, Jayde! Get lost?" I smile over at her, anyone would think she was about to pull out her gun and shoot me in the knee... but I knew her better than that, in reality she really wanted to wrap her arms around me and thank the god she's never believed in! I revved harder, and took off, burning out my wheel. I heard them behind me as I drove a good distance ahead.
I looked down at my watch.
0:14
0:13
0:12
I came skidding to a halt facing the way we came, and the other stopped as well, "Jayde, wha-" I held up my hand to silencer her and brought up my other watching the timer.
"Aaaaaand... 5... 4... 3... 2..."
I flourished my hand as the sky lit up the the explosion, making the others turn and look.
"Kinda beautiful, huh?" I muttered wrapping my hand around my dogtags as debris start falling down, some distance away.

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:22 am

"true it is buituful but not as much as you two are" i smile and look back as they punch me in the face "what it was a complament"
(i got no idea what to do nexted
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:08 pm

"Bastard" I was surprised I didn't crack his skull with that punch. I flexed my hand, hearing the whir of gears, wires and pistons. I hated what Dante had done to me, but also loved it, especially when I had the sheer physical strength to punch through a tank hull with ease.
"Oh Segunda, sister" I turned around, snarling. I saw a group of people running towards us, Tercero amongst them. The man in the lead, a tall man with short blood red hair and glowing purple eyes with purple digital lines covering his body. I swore and looked at his hands, looking for the black IV on his right palm.
"sh*t! Cuatro, Quinto, Sexto!" All four of them, here in one place. This was not good, especially Cuatro. I turned to the others and revved my engine.
"DRIVE!"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:47 pm

I fumbled in surprise and took off after her.
"Hey wasn't that big guy in the base? Should he be decorating the landscape as wreckage right now?" I yelled over to her, glancing back "and who are those other guys?"
I swerved left and right to avoid trees, bushes and ditches and the other did the same, we came out of the bush and into a road, now able to drive full speed, we continued on in silence.
I'm sure Akairi had heard my, but she just bent low over her bike, and ignored me, focused only on the road.

[Can't remember if super speed guy is one of them, so if he's gonna catch up, I'll let you write it!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:06 pm

it took a moment to catch up with them i scream at Jayde "why cant these missions ever not end were we run for our lives" i through a small land mine out of my cloake "lets see if that dose anything or will they just run over it and i dont go off" i continue on in silence for a moment "so what now? Where to"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:40 pm

"I'll explain those four later! Just drive! We have to lose them!" I scanned the landscape ahead, looking for anywhere to hide in. "Standard procedure! Do NOT let them find the city!"

"Sequnda!"
"Big sis! Don't leave!"
"Sequnda"
"All Hail the queen!"

My body tensed and I felt anger fill my whole being. I looked back, looking for the one who had called me queen. I recognized his voice and found him next to Trecera, thin as a stick with long lanky arms, glowing blue lines covering his body as he watched me with mischievous and malice filled eyes. My eyes looked on his hands, palm facing me where the black roman V sat.
"Quinto you bastard!" I almost turned around, going to rip his head from his body and use it as target practice. I knew removing his head wouldn't kill him. He was one of Dante's four greatest creations.
"Father will find you, Sequnda. He will make you his queen again!" He yelled back, his wicked insane laughter following.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:24 pm

I glanced over at Akairi, saw the look on her face, and my whole body filled with rage. I guess after everything that'd happened, I'd still do anything for her!
I hit the breaks hard, skidding round to face them, quickly and without hesitation pulled out a length of chain, from the back of my bike.
"WHAT THE f*** ARE YOU DOING, JAYDE? COME BACK!"
I looped the end of the chain, and took off toward the four, wrapping a chain around the neck of the one who called Akairi "Queen", I then circled the rest like a sheep dog, wrapping the chain around each of their necks. One of them swiped at me, leaving claw marks going from the right side of the throat, diagonally down to just above left boob.
I grimaced at took off after the others, and the 'droids were dragged along behind me, sparks flying... A good old fashioned Road Haul!
"Moron! What are you trying to accomplish here?" I just smiled over at her and, as we were curving to the right, reached behind me and unattached the chain, and then went flying off into the trees.
I wasn't an idiot, though, I knew it wouldn't kill 'em, but hopefully, it could damage them enough, to let us get away!
I smiled wider, and drove faster.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:36 pm

A FEW HOURS LATER
"Ok, can you explain what those things were back there!" Me, Jayde and Black were sitting in the same bar from before, both of them looking at me as I avoided the question with shots of Vodka.
"Akari"
"Fine" I sighed, my shoulders slumping. "Those things are androids, Dante's second attempt at creating perfect beings"
"Second?"
"Not including him, I was the first" I tap my arm and they instantly know what I'm getting at. "He tried to create human intelligence using computers. As you can see he half succeeded"
"And what was with all the Tercero Segunda stuff? I took another shot before answering.
"Titles, rank. It's what Dante gave his creations to set them apart from the rest of the machines. It's spanish and the full title is Mecha Segunda or Mecha Tercero"
"Spanish for what?"
"Seguna means second, Tercero means third. The others were Cuatro, fourth; Quinto, fifth and Sexto, sixth"
"And the roman numerals?" Black tapped his forehead where Tercero had his mark. I sighed and took another shot.
"Marks, brands. Badges of rank to them. It's basically our ranking system imprinted, or branded in my case, onto our bodies. Mines on my back so I'm not showing you" I picked up the bottle and shook it, hearing only a tiny amount slosh around inside. The other two sat in silence, going over what I just said as I ordered another bottle
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:46 pm

"ok that is intersting now i know who to aim for in th future, but for now later i have a few things i must do if what i think is going to happen" i lean in and whisper so only the girls could hear me "we are standing on a turning point in history i can feel the air of change around the world my finaly be ready to take a stand but they will need someone to lead them after its over and that someone wont be me if that fortune teller was any good and so far what she has said has come to pass good bye you two i will see you soon but you wont see me." i stand up and leave the pub. i aventuly am above ground and pull out my moterbike and i get on 'lets hope i can find what i need' i start the rockets and the wheels go back into a two wheeled insted of the four and i speed off soon after a small screach is heard as i travel the dust flys behind me (as i ride off into the sunset..... what the hell is this a cowboy movie)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:51 pm

I blink, still staring at the spot Black had been. I shake my head, turning back to Akari, and sowing the rest of my double gin and sprite.
I frowned as quiet settled around us, I guess Black was the loud annoying guy you want to punch every time he opens his mouth, but leaves an awkward silence in his wake.
I raise my hand to catch the bartenders attention "I think I'm gonna upgrade to Everclear? And forget the sprite!" I knock on the bar three times and receive three shots of vodka!
"So... Androids?" I say less of a question, before downing the first shot...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:39 pm

"So now you know my dirty little secret" I had gotten another bottle of drink and poured myself a glass. Jayde was starring off into space, sub-consciously cleaning her gun. I was about to say something when I saw something glittering at her neck, a silver dogtag on a chain, with a Spanish phrase engraved on the face.
"Las dos caras de una misma moneda?” That seemed to get her attention, looking around confused as if she had forgotten her surroundings. She looked at me puzzled, still cleaning her gun.
“What?”
"Las dos caras de una misma moneda?” I gestured at the dogtags.
“Oh. Spanish for-“
“Two sides of the same coin” I said, downing a shot with a smart ass smile. “I speak Spanish, fluent”
Jayde looked taken back and a little hurt, as if I had beaten her to the punch line of a good joke. I took another shot, waiting for her to continue.
“It was our thing, mine and his” She was fiddling with the dogtags. I froze, appearing calm. I’d noticed whenever she started playing with them; she seemed to retreat from the world. “Mine, and Sebastian’s”
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:47 pm

i continued on to my junk heap of things i call home it was nearing sunrise when i arived haveing drove through th night to get hear was my consern my bike and guns needed certain things for the days to come 'yesterday was just too close for confet' i slowlt pulled in to the deserted area, bits cars planes tanks you name it lined the area, over the years that i had colected for parts in the center of all this was a little shak that was hard to find unless you knew where to look i put my bike next to a cotpit of a plane and i started to rumage through it for what i needed, 'one gyro, a pressure gage, one escape seat, and some hydrolics' i looked around the area and found a crate to move them in and started work on the bike.

around midday i stoped and listened the bike was finished and i was just doing the finishing touches on the attachment for my shot gun, a RPJG (rocket propled javolon grenade), there was a slight brease from the west and a noise of something odd something rusty and old, i quitly packed up the last few things for the RPJG and put them under my seat on the bike, witch now had two hydrolics on the front and pressure gage on the front of the stearing, i moved off to a side exit i made if i was ever found and poked my head out to see what was coming 'no it couldnt be that thing' i reved my engin and took of to wards a robot slowly shamboling along its metal dented beond recongnition and some flesh hang from its left arm i pulled out my shot gun and blew off its headed back to the city "it will be back it always is dam thing" ,as i continued on small spiders came out of the robots body and brought the robots head back into place and started try to repair it self.
(robot from back story wont damage anything though )
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:44 pm

I was finally feeling the buzz from the shots and I was looking down at the tags, they were standard issue military style... Name, blood type, D.O.B, religion... Two tags were back to back and identicle, side for one said 'Jayde, I" and one said 'Sebastian, M' and the last one had the Spanish phrase on it.
"On our sixteenth birthday Mum gave us each a pair of dog tags, but us being us, we took off the secondary one and swapped them over!" beside me Akari smiled, remembering how we were.
"We save for months and months! Lunch money, pocket money, we didn't buy anything we normally would! Finally we had enough to buy a pair of personalized dog tags with our favorite phase... We each took one and thee the chain away!" I sigh still playing with them "We swore we'd never take them off... And we've kept that promise all these years!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next