Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the last movie you watched?

+13
LordTomyh
Bambi
ivorymaid
SirSuiji
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Mr.Ace
killer8529
MrSage
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
Legotransform
Damxge
cyclonecasey
17 posters

:: Misc :: Media :: Movies and TV

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

What was the last movie you watched? - Page 10 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Post  cyclonecasey Mon May 09, 2016 10:43 am

Disney may have had final decision, but they still didn't write it
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

What was the last movie you watched? - Page 10 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Post  Chavvy Mon May 09, 2016 7:43 pm

I agree with both statements, Disney isn't entirely at fault as a distributor, But they did hire EVERYONE involved for this film, so they are kinda responsible. Though that being said, I guess what they planned has worked, to get a new generation of kids into star wars, as well as pleasing an older audience with the prospect of further films. I really hope the proposal of a post ep.3 Obi-Wan trilogy comes to cinemas, I want to see how they would portray his exile, as I have my own ideas that he never really hid, he just acted in the shadows to keep cleansing the universe like he always had. I just wanna see if they match, and add more badassery Mooblips
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon May 30, 2016 6:37 pm

Deadpool
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Mon May 30, 2016 7:15 pm

I watched Road to El Derado last night and found that Miguel is based off of me.
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 am

Miguel is f***ing awesome.

Watched the Fifth Element yesterday, parents got it for me for Easter and I just got around to watching it now. Not the biggest fan.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:14 pm

Mell Brook's Robin Hood
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:47 am

Battle Royale

I fell asleep not far into it :/
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:06 pm

Happy Feet Two Disapproving
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:49 am

They made a sequel... seriously?
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:49 am

WHAT? The first one was trash, I can't understand how they had funding to make a second. It shocked me that they found a way to ruin penguins for me.

I watched some crappy horror movie about the boogie man who makes kids kill people or something. Only watched it because the gf wanted me to.

I f***ing hate horror, especially crappy horror where the only scary things are the jumpscares.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:58 am

The idea just perplexes me... They can fund that, but not another season of firefly? DAMN!
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:30 am

I watched the new jungle book with my gf and i thought it was pretty good.
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:21 am

I enjoyed the Jungle Book, they did a very good job with what they had. I didn't like the whole King Louie nonsense because him randomly singing kinda killed the serious vibe for me, considering there had only been one other instance of characters singing and that had been in a lighthearted, fun situation.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:18 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing that. Growing up that was always a much watch along with the Lion King. I've been ju,ping up and down everytime I see the trailers.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:38 pm

Yeah but I'm glad they did it properly in the end credits cause that's the best song haha
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:37 pm

The Warcraft Movie. I loved it, don't care what anyone else says, I loved it
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:20 am

The conjuring. I don't see what the fuss was about
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:41 pm

People who have to reassure everyone that they don't care what anyone thinks about something they like, usually care if everyone don't like that thing they like.

But at least we're getting screen-worthy videogame blockbusters now.
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:25 pm

Tbf, I think ever since that Prince of Persia one came out (which I personally think isn't all too bad, and does stay kinda true to the story), it opened the door for half decent videogame movies. I'm really hoping the AC movie is good, sees as Im probably gonna pay to see that one.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:58 am

I'LL DEBATE YOU ON HOW WARCRAFT IS sh*t!

Fite me m8

I'll probably go see it next Friday when I go visit Dinda, if it's still in theaters.

I've got high hopes for the AC movie, but I'm not getting too hyped until I actually get to see it.

AND! To stay on topic: I recently watched one of the Naruto: Shippuden movies. I absolutely love the fighting in anime movies, the hand drawn frame by frame animation is awesome. And you don't have to deal with f***ing filler episodes between the fighting.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:28 pm

London Has Fallen. Yes I'm looking forward to the AC movie, and I know it'll be good as a movie on it's own.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:48 pm

The Empire strikes back. Because why the hell not Mooblips
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:11 am

I watched The Witch. Pretty scary moveh.
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:01 pm

Because of my two-year-old cousin, Happy Feet. Before that, it was Schindler's List.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:25 am

Anyone seen the new Ghostbusters? I've heard it's even worse than the commercials led people to believe. Would like to hear opinions on it.

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

:: Misc :: Media :: Movies and TV

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum