Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story time! 3 Words...

+13
Jīn Lóng
Tsuki
Sakuya-san
Damxge
Chavvy
SirSuiji
skull1999boy
The Skooglie
Legotransform
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
killer8529
LordTomyh
cyclonecasey
17 posters

:: Misc :: Forum Games

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Story time! 3 Words... - Page 2 Empty Re: Story time! 3 Words...

Post  killer8529 Wed May 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Once upon a wandering man's dream full of nightmares, a young girl accidentally cut herself on the thorn from my rose. She looked at a large shadow that towered high above the town, sinister and evil it scared all.
I was the small little mouse, hiding in the large hollow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that destroys colour and destroys plants, It ate pie.The girl was insane to hell
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 16, 2012 11:19 pm

Edit/Delete this post
Delete this post
View IP address of poster

Re: Story time! 3 Words...

Post by killer8529 Today at 8:05 pm
Once upon a wandering man's dream full of nightmares, a young girl accidentally cut herself on the thorn from my rose. She looked at a large shadow that towered high above the town, sinister and evil it scared all.
I was the small little mouse, hiding in the large hollow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that destroys colour and destroys plants, It ate pie. The girl was insane, to hell cheerfully fled
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Thu May 17, 2012 3:52 am

Post by killer8529 Today at 8:05 pm
I was the small little mouse, hiding in the large hollow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that destroys colour and destroys plants, It ate pie. The girl was insane, to hell cheerfully fled,And died,but
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Thu May 17, 2012 7:31 am

I was the small little mouse, hiding in the large hollow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that destroys colour and destroys plants, It ate pie. The girl was insane, to hell cheerfully fled,And died,but became a ghost.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 17, 2012 10:23 am

I was the small little mouse, hiding in the large hollow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that destroys color and destroys plants, It ate pie. The girl was insane, to hell cheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost.

[Guys, please punctuate and spell correctly or I'll start deleting posts... Goes for the same as making sense]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri May 18, 2012 2:04 am

[Didn't this close?]

I was the small little mouse, hiding in the large hollow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that destroys color and destroys plants, It ate pie. The girl was insane, to hell cheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. She wandered alone ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri May 18, 2012 2:14 am

(It did but we made it again because we liked it)

I was the small little mouse, hiding in the large hollow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that destroys color and destroys plants, It ate pie. The girl was insane, to hell cheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. She wandered alone upon the dusty
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri May 18, 2012 2:22 am

I was the small little mouse, hiding in the large hollow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that destroys color and destroys plants, It ate pie. The girl was insane, to hell cheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. She wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of agony
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri May 18, 2012 2:56 am

I was the small little mouse, hiding in the large hollow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that destroys color and destroys plants, It ate pie. The girl was insane, to hell cheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. She wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of agony,it was sad
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Wed May 23, 2012 4:28 pm

I was the small little mouse, hiding in the large hollow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that destroys color and destroys plants, It ate pie. The girl was insane, to hell cheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. She wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of agony,it was sad until she met
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Wed May 23, 2012 5:33 pm

I was the small little mouse, hiding in the large hollow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that destroys color and destroys plants, It ate pie. The girl was insane, to hell cheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. She wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of agony,it was sad until she met the super wizard
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Thu May 24, 2012 10:34 am

I was the small little mouse, hiding in the large hollow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that destroys color and destroys plants, It ate pie. The girl was insane, to hell cheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. She wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of agony,it was sad until she met the super wizard who gave her
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  skull1999boy Thu May 24, 2012 5:00 pm

once apon a wandering man's dream full of nightmares, a young girl accidentally cut herself on the thorn from my rose. she looked at a large shadow that towered high above th town, sinister and evil it scared all.
i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand
skull1999boy
skull1999boy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSuiji Thu May 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Once apon a wandering man's dream full of nightmares, a young girl accidentally cut herself on the thorn from my rose. she looked at a large shadow that towered high above th town, sinister and evil it scared all.
i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything.
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Thu May 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Once apon a wandering man's dream full of nightmares, a young girl accidentally cut herself on the thorn from my rose. she looked at a large shadow that towered high above th town, sinister and evil it scared all.
i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSuiji Thu May 24, 2012 5:21 pm

[There was a full stop!]
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  skull1999boy Thu May 24, 2012 9:04 pm

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory
skull1999boy
skull1999boy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  skull1999boy Thu May 24, 2012 9:32 pm

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and
skull1999boy
skull1999boy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSuiji Thu May 24, 2012 9:47 pm

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it.
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri May 25, 2012 12:51 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Fri May 25, 2012 10:37 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSuiji Fri May 25, 2012 3:54 pm

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man.
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri May 25, 2012 5:29 pm

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSuiji Fri May 25, 2012 5:51 pm

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it.

[STOP IGNORING MEH FULL STOPS]
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sun May 27, 2012 6:15 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went

(NUUUUU!)
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

:: Misc :: Forum Games

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum