Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW]

+4
Legotransform
Damxge
Agrapeinthesun
LordTomyh
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW] - Page 3 Empty Re: Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW]

Post  Damxge Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:19 am

I turned around, the other two were now surrounded, my those things must have moved fast. I snarled, leaping forward and teleporting, for some reason, this time a bang split the air. The first out of a jeep was the first to die. I appeared above him in a wisp of black flame, planting a heel on the back of his neck, snapping it and sending him rolling forward. I flipped over backwards and appeared next to another man, now right side up. I slugged him in the jaw, feeling bone crunch under my fist. I grabbed his gun as he stumbled back, porting away with it. The rest fell in a spray of bullets.
I grabbed a different, fully loaded gun and grabbed the other two. This time there was no bang as I teleported. We appeared in a waist deep pool of water, about half a mile across.
"What the bloody hell," I said, looking around, there were crocodiles everywhere.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW] - Page 3 Empty Re: Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW]

Post  LordTomyh Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:09 pm

TERRA
"sh*t" We all turn around so we're standing back to back, as the crocodiles start to swim towards us. I watch them, shifting from one to another as they started circling us.
"Australian Salt Water Crocodiles, biggest in the world. There shouldn't be a pool of them this south" I don't know how I knew that, but it didn't really matter. One of the crocs surged forward, jaws opened wide. I swung at it, hitting it right on the snout, narrowly missing the teeth. And the whole thing burst into fire, burning even in the water.
"What Did You Just Do!" 192 grabbed the mouth of a croc and tried to teleport, only sending the beast away in a puff of smoke. "I don't Know! Why Didn't You Teleport With It!" I yelled back, shoving my hand down a croc's throat, electrocuting it.
"I Don't Know! Something Stopped Me!" We were all swinging at the crocodiles now, barely fending them off. I shot a glance at Demicius, knowing his power would be useless in combat.
"There's Two f***ing Many Of Them!" I turned back to the croc's before me. 192 was right, there was too many. I had to do something, and do it fast.
Suddenly an image came to mind, a man striking the air with palms, fists and kicks, his movement speaking aggression and power.
"What The Hell" I yelled and copied the image in my head, moving the same way he moved. Only when I struck with my palms and fists giant tongues of fire erupted from my hands, hitting the crocs and roasting them alive. The man was suddenly replaced with a woman, using his long arms with defensive sweeps and blocks, seemingly moving the air around him. I shifted stance, copying the man and suddenly the air began to pick crocodiles from the water, tossing them far from the small group fending them off. Mini tornadoes formed on the surface of the lake, sucking up more and more of the creatures, blowing them out of sight.
"STOP! TERRA YOU'LL SUCK US UP TOO" The image in my head shattered into a thousand pieces and I stopped mid action, the wind and tornadoes dying down as well. I turned around to find 192 helping the girl to her feet, Demicius on his knees, shaking water from his hair. I look at them shocked, as If they were aliens that had landed before me.
"What, did I just do?"

MAESTRO
We had left the organization capture squad far behind, even the helicopters and a fighter jet they sent after us. We'd also left the desert behind, now running through bush and farm land, coming across padlocks, roads and buildings.
"Hey Alyn, why do you wear a mask when the bad guys are around?" Tex had been silent since we took off suddenly, I thought she had fallen asleep on my back.
"I told you I'm an undercover in the organization, my mum's the boss and all that right?" I feel her nodding and I continue. "Well I have to wear a disguise when I'm around the organization, because this is my natural appearance and I use it for the Maestro. But my disguise can't hide my face, just my hair and cloths. So that's why I wear a mask" We pass a small town and hop on the road leading towards the major city, dodging cars and trucks.

"Won't someone see you running down here?" I duck under a truck and shoot out the other side, quickly leaving it behind. "Not really, I'm moving faster then the human eye can keep up, so all they'll notice is a massive gust of wind going by and maybe a blur"
I slid between two cars and take off running again, only losing a little speed.
"How is it that you can run this fast? I thought your power was gravity"
"It is, however unlike you, I was born with my power. Found out about it at the age of three and by 5 I was putting myself through training"
"And your mum never found out?" I shake my head and leap over a small car, going 20 miles under the speed limit. "No one did. I hid it too well. I put my body through intense training, increasing the amount of gravity my body can carry till it got to such a point I became basically superhuman"
"You don't seem so superhuman to me"

"The average weight a person can carry is 150 pounds and they can run an average of 6.5 mp/h. Now with the extra gravity I'm always carrying around. 42,328 tonnes, That's how much I can lift and how fast I can run. Without all the extra gravity, I'm able to run faster then the speed of sound and able to lift up to 42,328 tonnes"
"So basically you're super strong and super fast without the gravity"
"Yep" Thye highway gives way to urban landscape and soon we're running down street after street with buildings on all sides. Soon even the suburbs are gone and the tourist loved city of the Gold Coast has swallowed us up.
"Where are we going?" I dodge around a Asian group and almost lose my balance, narrowly missing crashing into a hot dog stand. "We're a bit further north then I anticipated, so we'll hit the coast and follow that south. Won't be so hot and dry now" A shopping centers doors open and a young couple stroll out, both on their phones with dozens of bags on their arms and drinks in hand. I rush past them, knocking everything from their hands and before they even know what hit them, i'm out the other side of the plaza.
"I see the coast!" Tex points ahead of us, where a thin line of blue is getting closer and closer. "Shouldn't you be turning now?" I grin and keep going, not wavering from my course. soon we're on a golden beach, leaving a spray of sand in our wake. I snatch two burger off a barbecue and pass one to Tex, digging into mine greedily. The water was approaching fast, I only had seconds before I met the sparkling cool blue. I still didn't swerve, heading straight to the water.
"Hang on" My feet hit water, and instead of sinking down into the waves, I'm running across the surface of the sea, heading away from land. Now I swerve, curving down to face the south, heading towards Sydney with next to no traffic now.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Burger in my hand I buried my face in his neck, waiting the splash. Then I heard a familiar sound, like kids jumping around in puddles. I peeked over his shoulder and saw the water beneath his feet. I looked back behind us and and saw the beach. My jaw dropped.
He was bloody walking on water- well, running on it anyways.
I lifted myself up and away from him as much as I could without making us go for a swim, and let the wind fly through my hair. I heaved a deep breath, loving the smell of the ocean.
"So..." I started settling back down, wrapping my arms tightly back over his shoulder and resting my chin on his neck "Fast?" I saw him smile and I started laughing... This was bloody amazing!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:01 am

I ran and jumped round the side of the crocodile and picked it up by its tail and suddenly started kicking its stomach making it fly back in my fist,I threw it to the ground and trampled all over its jaw which I have probably knacked and crashed,Then threw it a Terra,he kicked it in the air and I punched it to the ground,eventually killing it and technically spew out its own gut from me trampling on it so much.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:35 pm

[Ok Extreme ... I think that was over kill ... and impossible ... unless you're super power is super strength. Australian salt water croc's grow to an average of 4 meters (13 feet) and the longest ever measured was 6.2 meters (20 feet) ... so I can't see you trampling one even to break a bone, even lift it]

TERRA
I was standing on dry land, looking at the lake, now empty besides the dead crocs. more corpses littered the land, killed from hitting the ground at high speed or from falling too far. One or two still moved, barely, hissing and snapping in rage and pain. Some were burnt to a crisp, some still on fire
"Whatever you did, I don't want to be on the other side of it" 192 sat down next to me, holding a piece of well done meat, croc meat.
"I can't control it, so I can't guarantee that" I sat down and drew my knees up, afraid. What if I lost control again, like the lake I made after we escaped" 192 stopped eating and looked at me, a little concerned. No one spoke for a a few minutes, the other two were poking at the crocs littering the hills, checking for any live ones.
"I'm sure if you lose control again, I can get us out of there again" I smile and stand up. "True, although I don't recommend punching me again just yet" and we both start laughing, like we we're best friends for years.

MAESTRO
I feel like laughing, it's been a while since I've done this. Back when I finished training, I ran across Lake Victoria in Africa. That was a fun trip.
Tex shifted on my back, pulling herself so she was sitting on my shoulders, arms outstretched like a plane.
"THIS IS INCREDIBLE!" She was laughing like a little girl on her father's shoulder's at a amusement park.
Suddenly she started to tip so I reached up to grab her shoulders to balance her, but instead i grabbed something softer and more ample. I go red, my face dropping and my legs freeze. My foot sinks into the water and we go head of heels, tumbling across the water till we come to a stop, throwing up large splashes of water.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:45 pm

[I hate you]

Splashing to the surface, I struggled to stay afloat, while gasping and coughing. My hair was everywhere, wet and tangled again. I spun around and spotted Alyn floating quietly on his back, looking very much like he was considering sinking to the bottom and never coming back.
I swam over to him and pushed him in the chest, making him go under briefly. When he came back up I wrapped legs around him from the back and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.
"I'm guessing this'll work like a motorboat?"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:42 pm

I blush again and start to sink, water filling my mouth. I flounder in the water and pushed my head above the water, spitting water.
It took several mouthfuls of water to drive the red from my face and put my mind back on track.
Come on, give her a motorboat
"shut up" I start swimming, gaining speed till we were speeding down the coast at the speed of a bullet. I was lifted out of the water till it was rushing around my knees. Inside my head I could feel my other personality shift, as if he was stretching, grininh
"What did you say?"
"Nothing"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:05 am

I poked a croc and tried to kick it,it hurt my toe,I decided to try and snap a piece of croc meat off it so I dug my nails into the croc's stomach and strained so much that a vein on my head was visibly starting to throb,I finally snatched a good chunk of it off and ate almost everything inside,Terra was watching me tilting his head a bit,but I didn't notice,so I just carried on doing what I do best,eat.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:04 am

TERRA
"Right, hungry are you" I watch Demecius devour a bit of Croc meat. 192 was nibbling on another piece and the young girl was poking at a croc near the water's edge.
"Hey" The girl looks up, as if she hadn't noticed us. "Cat got your tongue or something. You're the only one who hasn't introduced yourself" The girl looks down at the croc, then back at me, still not saying anything.
"Come on, I won't bite. 192 might" I say jokingly, gesturing to him with my thumb. I get a half eaten piece of Croc meat thrown at my head for that one.
Laughing I stand up and take a step towards the girl. When my head feels like it's splitting in two, driving me to my knees screaming in pain. The sky above us begins to darken and lighting licks the sky. Holding my head, screaming I don't notice the other's crowd around me, calling my name, asking what's wrong. The Lightning intensifies overhyead and I feel the bolts hitting the ground, getting closer.
"GRAB ONTO ME" I scream, ripping my hands from my head and gripping Demicius's and 192's wrists in an iron Vice like. The teleported grabs the girl, just as a bolt of lightning hits me directly in the chest and I feel my body becoming energized particles, moving faster then sound, screaming through the air, riding grey clouds laden with rain.
Suddenly I'm on the ground again, the pain in my head gone. I'm laying on my back not on red sand but on a bed of soft, decaying leaves. I was laying in a small clearing, surrounded by the Australian bush. I heard birds and animals of all kinds, even saw a kangaroo hopping away from where I lay, followed by a rather angry looking Emu.
Someone groaned next to me and I rolled over, finding 192 getting to his hands and knees. He looks at me, and smiles "Next time. Let me do the travelling"

[Sorry just wanted to speed things along. We went from the Northern Territory Desert to the Victorian bush land near the South Australian border]

ALYN
I look up at the clouds, curious. They had gone from small and white to grey and dominating the sky in a matter of seconds. And they stretched till the horizon.
"I Terra's used a bit of air manipulation"
"Who" I looked over my shoulder, again almost forgetting Tex was there. She must have lost her memory, to forget the 'prestigious' experiment Omega 017.
"Terra, what my mum calls the golden experiment. He can manipulate and control the four elements and their specialized forms. Example he can use lightning to move himself from one location to another"
"So does that mean he's close?" Tex points at a large flash of lightning, striking the water just ahead of us.
"No" I dodged around the spray of steam and super heated water, watching the clouds for more bolts. "He summons up a storm then gets struck by a single bolt of lightning, then moves through the storm and lands via another lightning bolt. The storm just throws out random lightning bolts naturally"
"So is he close?" I watch the clouds, seeing if a dead straight bolt would strike, the bolt he was riding. Instead the clouds begin to dissapate and within seconds is back to the hardly a cloud in the sky, sunny blue day.
"No, he's not nearby. And I think that storm covered most of Australia. He could be anywhere"
We continue running for a few minutes in silence, watching the sun sparkled waters as we run. Something came to mind and I started laughing, catching Tex's attention.
"Terra just gave the weather stations the biggest piece of meteorology reporting of their career"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:32 pm

I rested heavily against him, and sighed. I was hungry, thirsty, dirty and tired. Oh, so very tired... But I couldn't, afraid that if I did I may fall off.
"Alyn?" I was desperately trying to keep my eyes open now. "Hmmm?" came the murmured response.
"Are- are we close to where ever it is we're going?"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:19 pm

"We are just about ... There" I turn around the rocky shelf and behold the city before me. Sydney, the first city of Australia and the second biggest of the country. I passed the entrance to the harbor, seeing the city rush famous body of water pass me by. I dodges through the traffic of boats and water taxi's, throwing trails of water over tourists and residents alike. I turned so I was facing north and saw the famous Bondi beach before me, packed to the edges.
"Oh this is going to be a bit tricky" I hit the edge of the sandy golden beach and began to weave my way through the elbow to elbow crowd. It was impossible to get through without touching at least 5 people and I knocked a few people over on my way.
As soon as I reached the edge of Bondi I rushed into a plaza across the road and quickly found a clothes shop. Dropping Tex in one of the stalls I entered my own. And exited it three seconds later. One of the employee's came over to investigate what the gust of wind was, and I passed her a $100 note, pretending like there was never a gust of wind. I knocked on Tex's stall, "You can come out now, we're need to catch a taxi" The door opened and she fell into my arms, dead tired. I caught her and helped her to her feet, mostly supporting her.
"Come on, you can rest at the hotel ..." I carry her through the plaza, making it look like we were a happy couple hugging. Luckily her legs were walking or it would have looked like a kidnapping.
When we got outside I hailed a taxi. It took me 5 tries before one stopped. I bundled Tex in the back and hopped in next to her, holding her up in her seat.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:18 am

"I just got a crazy idea,Lets eat the kangaroo."I was actually completely ignoring what the others thought of this,I just threw myself onto the kangaroo's side and sank my teeth into it,The others were gaping,mostly 192,but I still didn't notice so I bit off a good massive chunk of it because,honestly,it was seriously mouth-wateringly good,or finger lickin good,it was just that good.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:08 am

TERRA
"Did you just eat a live kangaroo" I watched in mild disgust as Demicius devoured the kangaroo, leaving a pile of bones at his feet.
"Hungry are ya" 192 stood up and looked around the bush, taking in the scenery.
"Hey, 192 ... 192, that doesn't sound right, not for a real name" I stand up and start pacing, thinking. I didn't notice the tree's and plants begin to bend in as if they were trying to hear me whispering to myself.
"I think we need to start calling you something, real. Like a real name, not 192 ... but what? ... Mike? Henschell? Artemis, no that's a girl's name. Jace? Jack? Cass?"
"How bout Beta?" I stop mid step, and all the tree's and plants spring back to their original spot. 192'a voice I turned around, confused. "What?"
"Exavier. the name of my cell was Ex, so why not use that as my name" 192 is looking up at the tree's, watching in case they did something else unnatural. I looked at him, thinking the name over.
"Ok then, Exavier. How bout we get moving? Melbourne's only a few days walk from here"

ALYN
I had to carry Tex from the taxi to the hotel room I'd booked for a week. At $4,500 a night it had better be worth it. Most of the tourists and workers must of thought we were a couple and she'd fallen asleep on the ride over, I was sure we could pass for a foreign couple. I sure hope we could, I didn't want any police coming around.
I opened the door and stepped into the luxurias room, Tex snuggled in my arms.
Carrying the bride across the threshold Alyn? Of course he had to make a comment. He couldn't resist.
"Shut up Nyl" I looked in on the lounge room, making sure there was no unexpected guests waiting for me. I didn't find any but rather a large tv the size of the wall with surround sound, a floor to ceiling tinting window and a luxurias three seater couch. Not something for sleeping on I think as I leave, heading to one of the other doors.
But something for some down and dirty time with the lady and her girls
"Can you go like 5 seconds without making some vulgar comment. Never mind, you're my split personality of vulgarity, wrath and sadistic joy" I walked into Tex's bedroom and noticed it had a giant queen size bed, enough room for 2 people to lie comfortably.
"Odd" The room was suppose to have two single beds, one in each room. I lay Tex gently on the bed and go check out my room, the door opposite. I open the door and freeze, stunned. I find a walk in cupboard, empty. Not a second bedroom.
"There's only one bed. And the couch isn't designed for someone sleeping on it"
Oh this just got fun
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:15 am

I opened my eye, disorientated. Instead of sand or water, or Alyn's back, I was now laying on a large, luxurious, and comfy bed. I stretched and yawned loudly, seeing movement in the corner of my eyes I turned and saw Alyn, behind him a closet with it door open, and a panic stricken look on his face.
"Hey, what's wrong?" I sat up at his expression, and didn't notice the subtle blush creep up his cheeks.
"Uhmmm... There's been a slight mix up with the room" I looked around the room and arched my eyebrow.
"What ever it is, I'm sure we can cope, this room is amazing" I looked back at him and his eyes bulged slightly and the blush increased.
"OK, uhhh. There's only one bed!" I couldn't help but smile widely, there seemed to be a pattern going on. I noticed Alyn staring at me suspiciously, almost as though he though I'd done this, I ignored it and rolled over to the right side of the bed, buried my hands and arms under the pillows, letting him know that I'd claimed my side.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:43 pm

[Sorry but why is Terra the only one really doing anything for group 1, besides random intervals from Extreme]

I started pacing the bedroom wondering what I was going to do. I could sleep on the floor, I've slept on worse. But that would raise questions with the staff if they came in to clean. I couldn't take out my deposit and go to the next hotel till next monday, and I couldn't sleep on the couch.
"Would you stop pacing?" Tex rolls over and sat up, staring at me sleepily. It was only 4:17 in the afternoon and she looked ready to fall asleep.
She's been up since 6:00. So have you
I looked out the window, wondering if we should have dinner, or just go to bed. We might regret not eating tomorrow.
"You hungry?" She shot off the bed, almost crashing into me. I guess she was hungry.
"We'll order room service, cause I don't think you're dressed for going out" I reached over and picked up a laminated sheet of paper.
"Order whatever you want. My treat"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:29 pm

I take the menu and look it up and down.
Please have omelet... Please have omelet...Please have...
I giggle and throw myself back onto the bed, I grab the phone and dial the number.
"Hey can I get one of those mouthwatering omelets on your menu? With egg, obviously, bacon, tomato, capsicum, onion, and lots of cheese!"
I beckon Alyn closer and hold the phone out to him "What do you want" he hesitates a moment and he takes to phone quickly and turns away blushing furiously.
"and I'll have a beef burger with two patties, cheese, bacon, lettuce and tomato sauce. Yeah, room 115, thanks" he passed the phone back to me and I put it back before getting back up. The thought of food on the way was making my even hungrier, practically salivating.
I spotted the minibar and decided a drink may tied me over.
"Oooh, apple cider!" I pulled out two and wave one questioningly in front of Alyn, who contemplated before shrugging and taking the alcohol.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:26 pm

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I asked with a smile, opening the bottle. I sat down on the bed as she flopped back, sipping from hers.
"hmmmmmmaybe"
We sit there, drinking, not talking. Until room service arrives. Soon we're tucking into our dinner, well I'm tucking in. She's devouring the omelet, obviously very hungry.
"Slow down, or you'll give yourself hiccups" no sooner do the words come out of my mouth, she starts to hiccup. The sudden appearance and the timing made me burst out laughing, luckily my mouth was empty.
When I stopped laughing she would hiccup again, sending me back into a laughing fit. Finally she stopped five minutes later, finally allowing me to finish my dinner.
"Maybe you should go have a bath" I stand up and stretch, now feeling a bit drowsy. Looks like it would be a early night.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:54 pm

I mimic him, standing and stretching, jumping in surprise when I heard a crack...
"Bloody hell, did you hear that" I asked laughing. I shake my head, feeling slightly dizzy and unzip my suit, dropping it around my feet. I cock my head and stare at it a second.
"On second thought" I say scooping down and picking it up. "I might take it with me, and give it a wash too"
I strutted past him, swaggering my hips, and closed the door behind me, thoroughly looking forward to a good scrub, maybe get my hair back to normal!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:50 pm

She must really like you
"Shut up" I jump onto the bed and stare up the roof, trying to suppress my blush.
You know that she -
"Just Shut Up For Once Nyl!" I sh*t up and wave my hand. A small bag hidden in the corner of the room flies of the wall and into my hand. Inside is a Apple Iphone 4 and a pair of headphones.
Oh Come on, not that. I'll behave, I'll be good, I won't make many more -
I plug in the headphones and pick one of the songs at random, blocking out the voice in my head. I fall back on the bed and stare up at the roof, lost in the music. I lost all sense of time, even lost track of the amount of songs that had played. Before I knew it half an hour had flown past and the bathroom door was opening.
I look up and turn bright scarlet red. Tex was wearing nothing but a towel, a tiny one at that. She didn't seem to care.
"I don't have a change of clothes ... so" She dropped the towel and dived into bed. She didn't bother getting under the blanket, just laying on top of the bed.
"Night"
It was going to be a long night.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:02 am

"I wonder if theres anything else to eat...Oh!That emu looks good!"I got three sharp sticks and stuck two of them at the side and stuck the third one at the top and tied it with some vines,I carried the emu on my back,Which was actually very very heavy and pushed it onto the top stick,I got some more sticks and rubbed them together,which made a fire,I threw the sticks under the emu and spun the top stick around "We got us a barbecue,and something to put on it!"
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:48 am

TERRA
I watched Demicius struggle to light a fire, a emu skewered on a stick.
"Dude, stop eating and start walking, cause I'm not waiting up for you" I turn around and start to walk off into the bush. Suddenly I was flying through the sky, barely dodging trees. My short flight didn't last that long and soon I crashed into the ground, digging a shallow trench in the leaf covered dirt.
"Ouch" I sit up slowly, my entire front in pain. I turn around and jump to my feet. 'Whoa" The entire bush was on fire, orange flames licking at the trees, spreading at unnatural speed. Somehow I'm sure I wasn't controlling it.
192, Exavier as he suggested appeared from behind me, holding the other two.
"YOU SET THE TREES ON FIRE! WHEN YOU LAUNCHED YOURSELF THE FIRE SHOT OUT OF YOUR HANDS AND FEET AND SET THE WHOLE PLACE ALIGHT!" He grabs my wrist and teleports, landing somewhere far from the far, but close enough we could see the smoke.
"I didn't do it on purpose, remember I can't control my power" He openes his mouth to argue, when something over my shoulder freezes the words in his mouth, his face going white. I turn around to see the fire, racing towards us, burning through the trees at unnatural speed.
"RUN!" I feel someone grab my wrist and felt the sudden feeling of falling through a void. The feeling as always only lasted a second and as i soon as My feet touched solid ground I started running, trying to get in the lead of the others.
"FOLLOW ME!" I duck under a fallen tree and start heading to the right, the others followed me without comment, although I knew Exavier wanted to say something.

[Sorry that I named you Cross, I just thought it was better then 192 ... sorry if you don't like it. I will change it if you find something you lie better]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:10 pm

I watched as the place burnt and the flames started coming towards us. "Guys wait!" I said before trying something. I turned around put instinctively put my hands up and I created an invisible wall that would block the fire. I had to stay here and hold it because the moment it fell the flames would burst through. I turned to them still holding up the wall. "Go on without me!" I said before turning back to the wall.
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:39 am

"Thanks!"I ran with Terra and Exavier past the wall to block out the fire,I ran through the trees and found a nearby tunnel"Lets hide in here!"Blatantly ignoring what the others were trying to say about this I ran and dived into the hatch and landed flat on my stomach *puff*I was puffing and gasping for breath after that run but I was still worried about the guy we left there to keep the wall up,he couldent keep it up all day and all night,he needs to sleep,but the fire shouldent last long,especially if we may find some water in here,there was a small part of water flowing through a hole in the wall"Eureka!"
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:25 am

[Extreme. RUN, DON'T STOP RUNNING. THIS IS AN VICTORIAN BUSH FIRE IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER (January to all you above the equator). DON'T STOP, DON'T BREAK, JUST KEEP RUNNING. DON'T JUMP IN A POOL OF WATER JUST KEEP RUNNING]

TERRA
"sh*t, We've Lost Demicius!"
"Don't Stop Running! He'll Be Fine! I Hope!"
Me and Exavier were running through the bush, the fire on our heels. It must have gotten around the girl and flanked her. I hoped she was alright.
"Keep Running!"
"No sh*t!"
Suddenly we burst out of the trees and found ourselves standing on a small open field, dotted with people packing up cars and fleeing. Me and Exavier look at each other, then start running towards the cars, waving and screaming our heads off.
"HEY! HEY! WAIT! WAIT FOR US!"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:08 am

I kept trying to hold up the wall, my strength slowly fading. "I-I can't hold it" I said before running. "Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" I said before picking up speed, the fire at my heels. The fire caught up with me and some of my hair was on fire. "Sh*t!" I screamed and with a swipe of my hair an invisible force loped off the hair that was on fire. I tried a spell and it worked but it also backfired by cutting my hair short.

"F*** it!" I said running faster again. I could see some cars in the distance and tried my hardest to run to where the cars where.
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next