Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW]

+10
Jīn Lóng
Kero-chan
Derpy
LadyAtsuko
cyclonecasey
calamity-casey
Legotransform
Agrapeinthesun
Damxge
LordTomyh
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW] Empty Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW]

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:34 am

DIFFICULTY: intermediate
SETTING: On the run in Australia (Cause nothing like this ever happens in Australia)
YEAR: Unknown but around 2010
PLAYER LIMIT: 10 (CLOSED FOR NOW)
Spoiler:

PLOT
Spoiler:
PLAYERS
Spoiler:
CHARACTER
Spoiler:

NOTES
Spoiler:

MY CHARACTERS
Spoiler:

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 16 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW] Empty Re: Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW]

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:06 am

You can have any power imagined ... or make your own
Just no God or Phenomenal Cosmic Powers
And No Immortality or Invincibility or I'll find you, lock you up. Wait till my powers a working and drop you in a liquid ball of molten iron ... AKA The Earths Inner Core
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW] Empty Re: Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW]

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:09 am

NAME: Ex. 119
SUPERPOWER: Teleportation
WEAKNESS: Water, it blocks the ability to teleport when submerged or mostly covered.
APPEARANCE: Bright green dyed hair in a ponytail running down to his shoulder blades, cyan blue eyes with a black ring around the iris. Wearing a black waterproof jumpsuit underneath a black hoodie and white cargo pants. He's tall and well muscled, has a large white scar on his jawbone that looks to be a dog bite.
BIO: Remembers nothing outside of the experiments. Awoke one day to find himself outside of his cryochamber with a sickening sense of direction and ability.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:14 am

Nice ... If we get one more person we'll start ... but what difficulty should i make it ... Beginner? Intermediate? ... Expert?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:21 am

Hmmm, maybe beginner or intermediate. While I don't doubt your ability in making it an expert, some of the others tend to post short actions.

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:23 am

True ... Intermediate then ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Name: Delta Roseman/ Luna 003
Power: Invisible Force Field Projection
Appearance: Small for her age. Has short blonde hair, deep brown eyes. Is wearing a black tee shirt, beige sweater, dark blue skirt, white stockings and black Mary Jane shoes.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:31 am

Cross sorry I had a funny idea on how you power could stuff up once while we're escaping.
As your running you accidently teleport further up the hallwaty and end up running into a wall.
It's an idea and it's funny, so just sharing that
Also cool characters, both of you Big Smile
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:35 am

I already posted something like that Happy

Definitely gonna include this somewhere soon XD
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:57 pm

NAME: Demicius Resde
SUPERPOWER: Regenerate much quicker than average people
WEAKNESS: Fire,When hit by fire he regenerates and heals slower than an average human
APPEARANCE: Black spiky hair with a point that goes forward then down to his eyes,dark brown eyes
BIO: Remembers nothing outside chambers and experiments,after one experiment he broke out with a grown sense of elements
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  calamity-casey Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:15 am

NAME: Experiment 2X (or Tex)
SUPERPOWER: Duplication
WEAKNESS: Unknown
APPEARANCE: Pale skin. Bum length, black hair with light blue streak. Matching eyes that fade to black around the pupils. Thin build. Wears a knee length, white dress with plunging cleavage and sort, gathered sleeves. Matching leather boots and gloves. And the metal "Experiment 2X" tag made into an almost choker necklace.
BIO: Waking up with zero memories she took the tag from her display and ran.
calamity-casey
Newcomer
Newcomer

https://www.youtube.com/user/inSYNCinSANITY

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:31 am

Cool character.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  calamity-casey Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:57 pm

TY =D
calamity-casey
Newcomer
Newcomer

https://www.youtube.com/user/inSYNCinSANITY

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:39 am

Hey all, I've managed to get the account I originally signed up with to start working so from now on I'll be using this one... OK?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:12 am

I was originally going to keep him as a side character that dissapears for a while then comes back later one, but with inSYNC working with him, I've grown quite attached to Alyn

Name: Alyn
Nicknames: The Crushing Maestro
Race: Superhuman
Eye: Bright Blue
Hair: Brown with a blue streak / Brown with blue highlights (disguise)
Skin: fair
Body Type: Lean
Distinguishing Features: Four hair spikes curving in on the left side of his head and a long blue streak next to his right eye
Personality: Calm and caring, slow to anger, willing to protect others and overall friendly. Willing to help anyone even at his expense, and will never leave a person in need. Also he gets embarrassed easily, especially if there's girls involved.
Due to his past he has a split personality, who is vulgar, perverted, sadistic and lazy, as well as easy to anger.
Superpower: able to control gravity
Weakness: Loud noise
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAtsuko Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:28 pm

I think I'll join.
NAME: Roxanne Robinson
NICKNAMES: Roxy
RACE: Human
EYE: Green
HAIR: Long and Ginger with a purple streak
SKIN: Fair
BODY TYPE: Lean
PERSONALITY: Childish but good natured. Is frightened and angered quite easily.
SUPERPOWER: Control over nature
WEAKNESS: Fear of dead things
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Control over...? Sentence completing???
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAtsuko Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:45 pm

I want another char.
NAME: Nijiko Heiya/ Circus Monster
SPECIES: Human
ABILITY: Manipulation of insanity and waves [sound and light]
WEAKNESS: Fear of heights
APPEARANCE: 5"5, long purple hair tied up in two thin pigtails, a black bow and a white bow in hair, black and white striped stockings, black and white striped torn gloves, black vans, grey checkered skirt, grey singlet and a black unbuttoned flannelette shirt.
BIO: When she tried escaping she realised her powers and ran, jogged and walked to Darwin. When she was their she was caught using her powers and fled, since then she has been wandering around Australia. One day she bumped into where Alyn and Tex are. She is hiding and waiting for the right moment to do something.
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:34 pm

problem Atsuko. All the escapees (Players) have been locked up in cryo-status for seven years. And all the other subjects before us are completely brain washed ...
And the base is close to Alice Springs ... so far there to Darwin would take about a week jogging, two with all the breaks you would have taken. Then about two months to walk from Darwin to the Gold coast. Which by that Time Alyn and Tex would be in Melbourne with the other team.

And can you describe the manipulation of light and sound waves?

Can you also define your control over nature. Because to me that's just controlling plants and trees.
Grape told me about your other idea of controlling weather, and I think that's a better idea then controlling nature
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Also... Alyn and Tex are currently running across water off the coast of australia at a speed too fast for the eye to perceive! How can you be watching?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAtsuko Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:03 pm

InSYNC I manipulate the light waves to watch.
Tomyh, [Damn that Grape] She manipulates them to make light go faster or slower and sound louder or quieter. Control over nature is just plants, trees and water. To catch up she made light around her and in her go faster and they haven't heard her because she made the sound around her quieter. The weather idea is a good one but I'm using that for someone else.
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:31 pm

hmm Grape described it and making light brighter or dimmer and by changing the pitch of sound, not the volume.
Someone moving faster then a bullet does not effect light. Light can be bent to hide something, or to direct on one object and burn it. But light cannot be bent to see an object moving at high speeds.
And by moving near the speed of light makes time slow down. However light does not exist inside the body and you cannot bend the light around you to move at the speed of light. Only by having super speed or something akin to that can you do that. So sorry but no.

If I may suggest, go join Terra, 192, Demicius and Grape's character ... there're allot closer (still in the Northern Territory desert) then Alyn and Tex running off the coast of Queensland near the New South Wales border.

And if anyone besides me think's Alyn is over powered I'm trying to tone him down
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:37 pm

And you are able to articulate what i was thinking... Ty! And i agree... Go join the others
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:17 am

Ok this is the map of where we've been and where we are at the current point of the story ...
If I can get this host picture thing to work.
Hunted Heroes [SIGN UP - CLOSED FOR NOW] Map_of10
THERE. Got it. Hope that helps place you
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:43 am

Were probably going to end up banging into group 2 arent we?
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next